Family Residence is the only map in It's realm???

I'm curious to see whether more japanese/Asian themed maps will be added to fit into the same realm.
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I think there will be new maps added later on. For quite some time, the Asylum was the only map in the Crotus Prenn Realm.

    Haddonfield, Springwood, and Gideon Meat Plant also only have one map in each realm, but I know those are also licensed locations.

  • I would like to see more hilly terrain and green vegetation... maybe a better Mother's Dwelling. Green Forest.

  • CoolAKn said:

    I think there will be new maps added later on. For quite some time, the Asylum was the only map in the Crotus Prenn Realm.

    Haddonfield, Springwood, and Gideon Meat Plant also only have one map in each realm, but I know those are also licensed locations.

    Yeah, they come from the movies and so, they will rather not receive new maps. And who knows, maybe someday we will get a new map to the Yamaoka Estate.
    We had to wait 2 years for the new map for Crotus Prenn Asylum, but y'know how it is.. 
  • i want to access to the 2nd floor,but it's blocked xd, such a pity

  • Swamp (hag domain) had the grim pantry added as well.

    I'd like to see a courtyard (outdoor) map added to Lerys (Dr. domain) next!

  • That's pretty typical for new realms. More maps may be added down the line though.
  • @Peanits said:
    That's pretty typical for new realms. More maps may be added down the line though.

    Unless it's Haddonfi--- oh wait, licenses!

  • Maybe it's just me, but I'm hoping we one day get a mountain range type of map. 
  • @Might_Oakk said:
    Swamp (hag domain) had the grim pantry added as well.

    I'd like to see a courtyard (outdoor) map added to Lerys (Dr. domain) next!

    Other swamp map was for leatherface though. It wasn't added on its own.

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    @Peanits said:
    That's pretty typical for new realms. More maps may be added down the line though.

    Unless it's Haddonfi--- oh wait, licenses!

    If they ever add another Haddonfield I'm uninstalling.

  • @Delfador said:

    @Might_Oakk said:
    Swamp (hag domain) had the grim pantry added as well.

    I'd like to see a courtyard (outdoor) map added to Lerys (Dr. domain) next!

    Other swamp map was for leatherface though. It wasn't added on its own.

    Yes they have always added maps and killers simultaneously

  • @Peanits said:
    That's pretty typical for new realms. More maps may be added down the line though.

    Unless it's Haddonfi--- oh wait, licenses!

    Didn't they mention on a stream a while back that they could possibly add a "suburbs" map to the same realm and just call it something else?
  • An underground map would absolutely be perfect for the spirit. I would love if there was a "beneath the chapel" map where there's an underground dungeon under father campbells chapel as a map.