I never go on the new map

Hello everyone I play on ps4 and I have a problem, after the new chapter (silent hill) we went Everytime on the new map but now I never go on there and it's impossible to choose this map like other map with a Offering like picture of something for go to the map of legion, so how we can go on the new map now ? It's now 2 3 day I never see the new map

Comments

  • That's one good thing about this event. I haven't gotten that map a single time since it started. Maybe the devs lowered the rate for it because of all the hate.

  • Good. While it looks nice, all indoor maps to date are the worst.

  • @yukairi said:

    Hello everyone I play on ps4 and I have a problem, after the new chapter (silent hill) we went Everytime on the new map but now I never go on there and it's impossible to choose this map like other map with a Offering like picture of something for go to the map of legion, so how we can go on the new map now ? It's now 2 3 day I never see the new map

    The new map does have a map offering.

    map offering.png


  • Have not gotten it once today.

  • Lucky you, I got it 3 times out of 15 games.

  • I play (mostly) on PS4 as well and I WISH I had your luck. It seems like I get it at least 1/3 of all my matches.

  • Be grateful you aren’t getting that map. It’s a pain in the ass trying to find a gen there and almost every pallet on that map is unsafe

  • @H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3 said:

    Be grateful you aren’t getting that map. It’s a pain in the ass trying to find a gen there and almost every pallet on that map is unsafe

    Ridiculous, this map is great, the loops are very good for survivors, they are gens everywhere..

    I hate people saying a thing is bad because they don't know how to play in.

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1384213#Comment_1384213

    Ridiculous, this map is great, the loops are very good for survivors, they are gens everywhere..

    I hate people saying a thing is bad because they don't know how to play in.

    You are basically the only person saying this.


    @Topic:

    The Map is still in the rotation. Got it once today. Fun fact: The Gens are not decorated and I think there was no Crown. So it might be possible that the chance to get it was reduced.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1384413#Comment_1384413

    You are basically the only person saying this.

    @Topic:

    The Map is still in the rotation. Got it once today. Fun fact: The Gens are not decorated and I think there was no Crown. So it might be possible that the chance to get it was reduced.

    I'm not, maybe speak with players who are not on the forums. I love forums but it's like this one they are only complainers here. It's bad.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1384413#Comment_1384413

    You are basically the only person saying this.

    @Topic:

    The Map is still in the rotation. Got it once today. Fun fact: The Gens are not decorated and I think there was no Crown. So it might be possible that the chance to get it was reduced.

    There is indeed a crown in Midwitch. I stumbled across it randomly while I was playing PH. It was inside the downstairs library room. I just randomly found it after I smashed the breakable door. So it does appear, but since the place is a maze, it's damn hard to find.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1384426#Comment_1384426

    There is indeed a crown in Midwitch. I stumbled across it randomly while I was playing PH. It was inside the downstairs library room. I just randomly found it after I smashed the breakable door. So it does appear, but since the place is a maze, it's damn hard to find.

    Yeah, was only an assumption. Because the Gens were not decorated at all.

  • @yukairi said:

    Hello everyone I play on ps4 and I have a problem, after the new chapter (silent hill) we went Everytime on the new map but now I never go on there and it's impossible to choose this map like other map with a Offering like picture of something for go to the map of legion, so how we can go on the new map now ? It's now 2 3 day I never see the new map

    Im so glad, that map is so bad i just dc when i get it

  • they literally pushed this dlc off in a week for a event they rushed into the game because they pissed a lot of people off with the event cosmetic distribution

  • I'm honestly so tired of Midwich... everytime I get it I know I am not getting a crown.... I have yet to see a crown on Midwich.

    When the DLC first came out, I didn't see Midwich that much, but now I just get it way too often.😒