Favorite killer perk/add-on combo
I've been trying a bunch of new things and I'd like to see what others have found success with. Ignoring the "meta" builds like Billy's spirit fury + enduring, what set ups do you enjoy playing the most?
For me it's the spooky hag: rusty shackles + grandma's heart with bbq, monitor and abuse, Franklin's and ruin.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Whispers + insidious. Wait by a gen you know survivors were working on and when they come back you get a free hit. I've had survivors tell me they freaked out from this.
Trapper. Iridescent stone and diamond honing stone. Once my traps are set I don't have to rearm them. They do that themselves. Spots people disarmed are suddenly dangerous again.
Spirit, Haunted Grounds, Thrill of the Hunt, and two other totems of your choosing. Addons for increasing speed while Phasing and longer duration, so Mother Daughter Ring and whatever increases duration. Yoink off of any and all totems. You need Haunted Grounds to use all 5 totems, and Thrill of the Hunt to know that someone is working on one.
I don't run addons usually, but my favorite killer perk hands down is Spies, at least until they fix it. Which when they do, I hope they at least add more crows to maps to compensate, otherwise it'll just be another dead perk.
Calm addons for doctor with monitor and abuse, i find it hilarious going from a tiny terror radius to a gigantic one. Pop the my power at the start and now i have a myers level terror radius. Then mid chase, when my power comes back its suddenly its 50+ meters.
Probably double engravings on Billy.
Karen - perks: 'I'm offended' (Basically anytime survivors get a generator done you can ask for their manager and stall them for 10 to 20 minutes)
and 'You can't do that!' (You point at the survivor and block them from any interaction like vaulting, working on a gen or healing)
On Legion I've been running a combo of Make Your Choice and Play With Your Food. Legion's power makes finding the Obsession fairly easy and it is downright nasty if someone activates MYC semi close to you when you've got 3 stacks of PWYF. Good luck looping a 130% killer while you're exposed.
Oni + Tinkerer. Oni himself is fairly quiet when dashing, and Survivors rely on your Terror Radius to catch you approaching. Tinkerer removes your TR, giving you plenty of free downs. When I unlock it, Trail of Torment will probably replace it.
Any killer, but best w Freddy if you get good placement on totem. Faking the teleport is great for gen regression.
Ruin+surveillance
Make Your Choice + Pop Goes The Weasel.
For those who prefer to go for someone else or a Generator after hooking someone, this'll give you a reward regardless of what happens.