I'm letting everyone get the crown.

I got tired of all the sweaty matches I had this morning. It seems like everyone wanted to tunnel the second they could, so now, after I got my main her crown, I switched to Killer and am now letting everyone get a crown.

If you happen upon a Killer who nods at you, know that you are safe. If you want out, just point at a hook and I will be happy to oblige.

Comments

  • Yeah I spin around to let people know I'm doing something or want help.


    I'm letting everyone go today

  • Yep, most of the killers in the world gonna be nice and friendly and give everyone a break.

    Survivors will surely return the favor when it's time. I'm certain of it. Yeah.

    (Not gonna hold my breath)

  • Killer main here sporting my Robbie the Rabbit skin to celebrate and wish everyone a happy anniversary! Everyone escapes and(when possible), gets tasty cakey!

  • @Bovinity said:

    Yep, most of the killers in the world gonna be nice and friendly and give everyone a break.

    Survivors will surely return the favor when it's time. I'm certain of it. Yeah.

    (Not gonna hold my breath)

    Just because some people are toxic doesn't mean I have to be. I don't expect others to be nice just because I want to. It's a special event with a time limit, once it's over we can go back to bullying each other.

    And for the record, I have had plenty of Survivors help me with my dailies or rift challenges. All I had to do was a little dance and nod my head.

  • Same here. I've been ignoring survivors completely until I find the crown for myself. Then I just play casually until everyone escapes. There's no good reason killers have to be sweaty and toxic during this when the crowns are so easy for them to get. I'm sure I'll get camped and tunneled trying to get the crowns on my survivors, but at least I was one less toxic player for everyone else.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1381031#Comment_1381031

    Just because some people are toxic doesn't mean I have to be. I don't expect others to be nice just because I want to. It's a special event with a time limit, once it's over we can go back to bullying each other.

    And for the record, I have had plenty of Survivors help me with my dailies or rift challenges. All I had to do was a little dance and nod my head.

    Eh, I already got told, "Get #########" in the very first game tonight where I let everyone go.

    Not really feeling the love from em yet.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1381061#Comment_1381061

    Eh, I already got told, "Get #########" in the very first game tonight where I let everyone go.

    Not really feeling the love from em yet.

    Yeesh, that is unfortunate. Sorry for the bad vibes, fellow Killer. You're being the cool one though so, keep your head up.

  • yeah same, my rank is going down but my spirit is going up.

  • Had a killer that just stood around while we did gens/got our crowns. I emptied all the chests and left the items at the killers feet as thanks.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1381061#Comment_1381061

    Eh, I already got told, "Get #########" in the very first game tonight where I let everyone go.

    Not really feeling the love from em yet.

    same i was told im a trash oni then i told them i was just showing them where the crowns where and i never chased them and they went on to say that im just making excuses. I also was a lv 1 oni with no perks or add ons in red ranks but

  • @Bovinity said:

    Yep, most of the killers in the world gonna be nice and friendly and give everyone a break.

    Survivors will surely return the favor when it's time. I'm certain of it. Yeah.

    (Not gonna hold my breath)

    All I have seen on the forums today are complaints about how Killers are being sweatier than ever to make sure ppl don't get their crown. And a few threads like this where good people are trying their best to off-set it. LOL I dont think "most" killers are going to be nice and friendly. Thats not really a Killer M/O. Killers gotta kill after all, right? πŸ˜‰

  • I went in and grabbed crowns for the only 2 original characters I like the look of the crown on and called it good. funny thing is I had a team who I told I was letting them get a crown then they accidently didn't leave in time and 3 of them got stabbed by spider god.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1381031#Comment_1381031

    All I have seen on the forums today are complaints about how Killers are being sweatier than ever to make sure ppl don't get their crown. And a few threads like this where good people are trying their best to off-set it. LOL I dont think "most" killers are going to be nice and friendly. Thats not really a Killer M/O. Killers gotta kill after all, right? πŸ˜‰

    Yeah, figured you'd show up with some hot takes.

  • image.png

    Look at those friendly survivors making donations to the Entity.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FUGG1TIBG8TL/image.png

    Look at those friendly survivors making donations to the Entity.

    Untitled Image


  • @AvisDeene said:

    I got tired of all the sweaty matches I had this morning. It seems like everyone wanted to tunnel the second they could, so now, after I got my main her crown, I switched to Killer and am now letting everyone get a crown.

    If you happen upon a Killer who nods at you, know that you are safe. If you want out, just point at a hook and I will be happy to oblige.

    Let or not usualy in my game people rush gens so fast that they even can't get crowns xD. And then flame killer for that xD

  • @kosmi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/164882/im-letting-everyone-get-the-crown

    Let or not usualy in my game people rush gens so fast that they even can't get crowns xD. And then flame killer for that xD

    I get those games too. So what I do is I'll down someone and then start dancing around so they get the idea.

  • Thank you for your service friend.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1381232#Comment_1381232

    I get those games too. So what I do is I'll down someone and then start dancing around so they get the idea.

    Don't know in what rank that is happening but in red ranks gen rush and t-baging that is standard for me and i don't even camp nor tunnel them. But when i play surv usualy solo then i simply don't get enough time to find that crown again gen rushing xD

  • I'm glad to see some people playing like that but damn i have seen moris, black ward, noed, iri hatchets, infinite Michael. Lots of proxy camping Ghostface too!

  • And then next game I put on Streamers and didn't hit anyone all game, and survivors just rushed gens and left instantly and we all got like 9k points.

    Some people can't take a damn hint. 🀣

  • @fcc2014 said:

    I'm glad to see some people playing like that but damn i have seen moris, black ward, noed, iri hatchets, infinite Michael. Lots of proxy camping Ghostface too!

    That's why I switched to Killer. Now I don't have to sweat. I will go back to Survivor to get the Crown on my Dwight but then switch back again. It's more relaxing this way.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    I'm glad to see some people playing like that but damn i have seen moris, black ward, noed, iri hatchets, infinite Michael. Lots of proxy camping Ghostface too!

    Well i don't camp it but i don't know what happened after ph got out every single game 4 sweaty swf with usualy 4 meta perks and if they don't run full meta it is because prove thy self i resiliance or spine chill. Only gen rushing... Don't know what is with people. And without oni, billy or freddy there is no way to keep up with pressure with other killers like in 80% of the time. As solo surv usualy get same teams in red ranks and if i want to get in chase or do something else i get depip or low bp cz gens fly like crazy...

  • I’ve been doing the same. I just want the crown for my Cheryl. Hopefully soon.

  • 8 games in a row and people brought noed blood warden and moris. I have only gotten 3 crowns out of like 20 games...

  • I like to be friendly to the last survivor if they weren't cocky or dips during the match. Sometimes. It keeps survivors on their toes.

    Most of the time though if I cream a group I carry the last survivor to the crown and gate.

  • Thank you to the nice killers, got all the survivor crowns. Before I had the crowns was having them hook me twice, now having them sacrifice me for thanks. Also dropping whatever items I have at their feet when I find them.

  • @Otherworldly said:

    I’ve been doing the same. I just want the crown for my Cheryl. Hopefully soon.

    I didn't think licensed characters can get crowns?

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    Killer main here sporting my Robbie the Rabbit skin to celebrate and wish everyone a happy anniversary! Everyone escapes and(when possible), gets tasty cakey!

    You let my Nea escape and get a crown. Blessed Robbie!

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1381061#Comment_1381061

    Eh, I already got told, "Get #########" in the very first game tonight where I let everyone go.

    Not really feeling the love from em yet.

    Dang. As a survivor main, I apologize for my idiotic peers. Trust me, there are those of us out there that would be very thankful!

  • You're right. I played two games as Ghostie earlier and got my teeth kicked(zero kills both times) in just to look it up and find out there's no consolation prize. Toxic basement Trapper NO-EDucation build it is.

  • @TransverseCaster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1381351#Comment_1381351

    You're right. I played two games as Ghostie earlier and got my teeth kicked(zero kills both times) in just to look it up and find out there's no consolation prize. Toxic basement Trapper NO-EDucation build it is.

    The crown is in the chest, protect it at all costs.

  • @Buttercake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1381057#Comment_1381057

    You let my Nea escape and get a crown. Blessed Robbie!

    Yay! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ† Also been playing as Cake Slice(Pyramid Head) to spread cheer(and torment) to everyone!

  • Daaang, was just playing another game, letting everyone out, all that.

    But I did want my points, of course, so I went about hooking everyone once. Except their team just let one of them die on their one and only hook. How they gonna do their teammate like that? :(

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1381354#Comment_1381354

    Yay! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ† Also been playing as Cake Slice(Pyramid Head) to spread cheer(and torment) to everyone!

    Cake Slice is cool! Now you're giving me ideas!

  • Me too. Crowns and cakes for everyone!

  • I'm not going to let them get crowns anymore. I've had enough of trash talk from survivors for letting them escape. Played M1 Billy without addons or perks and not putting anyone on death hook and still get greeted with ez and baby killer and all that normal BS.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    I got tired of all the sweaty matches I had this morning. It seems like everyone wanted to tunnel the second they could, so now, after I got my main her crown, I switched to Killer and am now letting everyone get a crown.

    If you happen upon a Killer who nods at you, know that you are safe. If you want out, just point at a hook and I will be happy to oblige.

    Kudos, me too I try for 4 bbq then I’m done

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    I'm not going to let them get crowns anymore. I've had enough of trash talk from survivors for letting them escape. Played M1 Billy without addons or perks and not putting anyone on death hook and still get greeted with ez and baby killer and all that normal BS.

    Poor Billy . I'm sorry you were abused....

  • @Bovinity said:

    Daaang, was just playing another game, letting everyone out, all that.

    But I did want my points, of course, so I went about hooking everyone once. Except their team just let one of them die on their one and only hook. How they gonna do their teammate like that? :(

    I think the same thing to myself when I'm actively trying NOT to kill anybody! I'm like, damn... these "teammates" are shady as #########, taking saves but not returning the love?

    @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    I'm not going to let them get crowns anymore. I've had enough of trash talk from survivors for letting them escape. Played M1 Billy without addons or perks and not putting anyone on death hook and still get greeted with ez and baby killer and all that normal BS.

    You did good, friend and sometimes, those who don't know any better can't return the good will but, I always tell myself, in those times; I LET you escape, fool. Always another day and another trial, am I right? Sorry for the toxicity but, if I can convince you at all; we got our crowns easy and by our mercy, they can have them too. It's everybody's anniversary after all, yeah? Keep your chin up, player.


    All you fellow creeps and runners out there in The Fog, Stay Spooky!βœŒπŸ––πŸ€˜(Peace, Prosperity and Music of your choice!)

  • Thanks. Maybe tomorrow I could give another try to be friendly and let them get crowns.

  • I just played killer like normal πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

  • If the last person or two left has a golden glow, I'll let 'em go. If an Adam or Jane is left with no glow, I'll let them crown hunt. That's your lot, as far as mercy goes. Also Blendettes get nothing but murdered.

  • Just had another happy game, plenty of hooks for Cake Slice, where everyone(except the Cheryl) left sparkly. :3

  • @AvisDeene said:

    I got tired of all the sweaty matches I had this morning. It seems like everyone wanted to tunnel the second they could, so now, after I got my main her crown, I switched to Killer and am now letting everyone get a crown.

    If you happen upon a Killer who nods at you, know that you are safe. If you want out, just point at a hook and I will be happy to oblige.

    I'm gonna injure/hook survivors because i needs bloodpoints, but I'm going to try not to kill and instead let them escape. I lose track of hooks while drinking though...

  • Yep been playing no add on huntress all evening. So that people can get their shinies. Have deranked from 6 to 10. Going for the one hook BBQ&C points. the idea being the sooner folks get their shiny the sooner we go back to a normal game. Youse can haves the precious.

    But I’m just about out of favours. Tomorrow night it’s business as usual.