Take it like this, if killlers had to for example 4k to earn it then all killers would use the most OP builds to ensure killing all 4 and ofc slug for the 4k every match. I think devs made a smart choice with these conditions.
Well not all survivors of course and what about killers?.
Yes not all survivors and yes some killers but the percentage of whiny ass survivors is dispraportionally higher. Its constant and unending. I literally put this game down for 6 months they cry so damn much
Dicks are really coming out to play! A ######### trapper put a trap in front of a crown! Wasted ######### time for something that moves! This event is a piece of #########!
You'd better believe I'll be doing this as hag. Talk about a gift for hag.. survivors randomly scouring the map more than ever, and a bonus interactable item to trap..
You'd better believe I'll be doing this as hag. Talk about a gift for hag.. survivors randomly scouring the map more than ever, and a bonus interactable item to trap..
Swear to God the survivors in this game are the biggest cry babies in all of gaming. ๐
Yep.
I'm honestly kind of tired of it, to the point where I just don't play much anymore.
It's not even that I'm particularly concerned with the opinions of anonymous randoms on the internet. But I also don't really need to spend my evenings listening to a barrage of extremely toxic nonsense. Toxic nonsense that's common enough that even when nothing is said, I just assume it's being thought. ๐
About the fifth time in an evening someone tells you to off yourself, or throws racist/homophobic epithets your way, you realize that maybe you just don't want to play games with these people anymore.
They are just out to be dicks! Like when survivours would sabotage the Killers special hooks during Bar-be-que. Dicks!
I've been playing normally but I've always been letting the last person survive if they haven't found the Crown I usually just let them find it before they leave.
Well that's what I do no Killers actually obligated to give you a chance wow they shouldn't really be playing like douchebags but that's pretty much how the community works sadly
Because you dont like cosmetics, you cant see that my point may be valid?
I do like cosmetics, but theyre cosmetics in a video game that you have an entire week to get. If you cant escape a single trial in a week idk maybe tge problem isnt the event. Thats not even getting into tge list 10 miles long of ######### to complain about in and outside of this video game before we touch on cosmetics.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My only guess as to why is that there are 4 survivors and 1 killer, it's more likely a survivor will find and grab the crown before the killer.
its a 2 week event im sure you can get it by then unless youre trying to unlock it for every survivor/killer then you might have to no life it
There are multiple in a trial. Once one is taken, another one spawns elsewhere.
Chilling still happening. ๐
Is that how they work? I was under the assumption they spawned after a gen was completed.
If so then yeah, that's a bit unfair.
I'm more upset by the fact that everything is bugged. Like come on
How you feeling? That's right. Chill.
Swear to God the survivors in this game are the biggest cry babies in all of gaming. ๐
Well not all survivors of course and what about killers?.
Let's chill together.
Take it like this, if killlers had to for example 4k to earn it then all killers would use the most OP builds to ensure killing all 4 and ofc slug for the 4k every match. I think devs made a smart choice with these conditions.
I was so unchill for such a long time.
Yes not all survivors and yes some killers but the percentage of whiny ass survivors is dispraportionally higher. Its constant and unending. I literally put this game down for 6 months they cry so damn much
Im literally playing survivor right now. Im just not a whiner. I might ######### every once in awhile but never about dumbshit like cosmetics ๐
Ok, 3 Iri head Huntress games in a row now. Can you ######### not?
The sky is so blue.. So blue.. ๐
Feeling sleepy....
You'd better believe I'll be doing this as hag. Talk about a gift for hag.. survivors randomly scouring the map more than ever, and a bonus interactable item to trap..
*EXHALES*
Waste your traps on somerhing that moves. Lol
Yep.
I'm honestly kind of tired of it, to the point where I just don't play much anymore.
It's not even that I'm particularly concerned with the opinions of anonymous randoms on the internet. But I also don't really need to spend my evenings listening to a barrage of extremely toxic nonsense. Toxic nonsense that's common enough that even when nothing is said, I just assume it's being thought. ๐
About the fifth time in an evening someone tells you to off yourself, or throws racist/homophobic epithets your way, you realize that maybe you just don't want to play games with these people anymore.
(Dang filter, stop messing with me! ๐คฃ)
I've been playing normally but I've always been letting the last person survive if they haven't found the Crown I usually just let them find it before they leave.
Well that's what I do no Killers actually obligated to give you a chance wow they shouldn't really be playing like douchebags but that's pretty much how the community works sadly
Don't worry about getting the cosmetic.
I'm sure the devs will unlock it for everyone in the future anyway lol
I do like cosmetics, but theyre cosmetics in a video game that you have an entire week to get. If you cant escape a single trial in a week idk maybe tge problem isnt the event. Thats not even getting into tge list 10 miles long of ######### to complain about in and outside of this video game before we touch on cosmetics.
Your 2nd suggestion sounds like how it is now.