Your most wanted legendary skins

Billy and Robin as Steve and Nancy.

Old Laurie 2019 as Laurie.

Freddys new's nightmare 2003 outfit.

84' REAL NANCY outfit for Quentin

Shirtless woodsman for Jake.

Furry kitty skin for Demogorgon.


Surprise me.

Comments

  • I would love one for Hill Billy.

    Just not sure what he could get.

  • ash with chainsaw instead of his robo hand

  • Since I've seen them in other 1v4 game (not BHVR's game), I kinda want Danganronpa Legendary skins in DBD as well.

  • @Swiftblade131 said:

    I would love one for Hill Billy.

    Just not sure what he could get.

    Idmagine some kind of two ( three with his ) heads fusion on a siamese freak monster. The heads will be his horrible parents ones.

  • @Karaage said:

    Since I've seen them in other 1v4 game (not BHVR's game), I kinda want Danganronpa Legendary skins in DBD as well.

    I had to make a Google search for this. I regret nothing

  • Jason as the Trapper

  • James Sunderland for Cheryl.

    Army of Darkness Ash for Ash.

    2018 Myers for Myers.

  • Old school diving suit complete with speargun for Deathslinger

  • I forgot this one ; A disney "snow white" dress for Jake since hes animals best friend.

  • Robin & Billy from Stranger Things

    2018 Halloween Laurie

  • Robert Englund Freddy

    Thomas Hewitt skins for Bubba

    Maria and James Sunderland skins for Cheryl

  • @Owlzey said:

    Robert Englund Freddy

    Thomas Hewitt skins for Bubba

    Maria and James Sunderland skins for Cheryl

    You mean THE 84 robert Freddy ? Not Robert the Irl person ? XD

    Bubbas IS already Thomas Hewitt. Maybe you meant the 2003 remake version

  • Sadako for The Spirit.

    Also, Kayako Saeki for The Spirit.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Sadako for The Spirit.

    Also, Kayako Saeki for The Spirit.

    These would fit her so well

  • 2018 Laurie and Myers,Id pay 15$ for that

  • @Venzhas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1376597#Comment_1376597

    You mean THE 84 robert Freddy ? Not Robert the Irl person ? XD

    Bubbas IS already Thomas Hewitt. Maybe you meant the 2003 remake version

    Yeah. And from what I understand, Bubba Sawyer is the original Leatherface, while Thomas Hewitt is remake Leatherface (2003 & 2006) I love both versions, but I really dig the appearances in the remake so it would be cool to see them added as skins, whether they're legendary or not.

    I would just assume they would be Legendary since Thomas is a different version of LF.

  • As much as I want the following character to have perks, I'd be still be happy with her as a skin.

    I would love to see Clementine from Telltale's The Walking Dead in DBD. Her appearance would ressemble to her look in the final game, because otherwise she'd be too young.

    I also would like to see the Mystery Inc. version of the Scooby gang. But idk if I want to see them get mori'd... :(

    Lastly I'd like to see some more characters from Stranger Things, like Robïn, Jonathan etc..

  • I'd dig a Legendary Hag skin that included a new mori.

  • The butcher from silent hill for pyramid head

    The mummy or the nun for plague

    Jason for trapper

    Jill valentine for nea

    Shrek for oni

    For clown pennywise

    Shao Khan for oni

  • @1nsignia said:

    The butcher from silent hill for pyramid head

    The mummy or the nun for plague

    Jason for trapper

    Jill valentine for nea

    Shrek for oni

    For clown pennywise

    Shao Khan for oni

    Playing against Shrek Oni on the swamp would be an A+ experience heh

  • I want an Oni skin that looks like an actual oni. Red skin, blue skin, oversized kanabo, the works!

    Deathslinger skin would be a Smoker from Left 4 Dead. Plague, a big, fat boomer.

    Spirit: A nurse skin from Silent Hill. She's got the twitchy movements that would work well with it.

  • @Owlzey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1376799#Comment_1376799

    Playing against Shrek Oni on the swamp would be an A+ experience heh

    He'd better yell "WHAT ARE YE DOING IN MAH SWAMP?" every time he activates his power and yell "DONKEY!"when slamming his kanabo down.

  • Coach from l4d2

  • some payday masks for the Legion

  • A lot of skins from Silent Hill for Cheryl,

    Cynthia Velazquez From SH4,Maria from SH2,Eileen From SH4,Harry Mason From SH1,Henry Townshend from SH4,Murphy Pendleton From SH Downpour Etc.

  • I would love a gay pride outfit for David, but that's just a far off dream...

    However if we're talking more realistically, anything for David that involves tight shorts is good enough for me ;)

  • I know someone said this before but I need a Thomas Hewitt skin for Bubba. Im in love with Tommy I dont want to play with Bubba :(.