I feel like every game I play as Pyramid Head someone disconnects

Not right away, but usually at some point. Either after hitting them with Punishment of the Damned or to give another survivor the hatch. Makes it really hard to pip. I'm really enjoying him, but I wish survivors would stop DCing.

Comments

  • Just wait for the "bully PH" or "Toxic Survivor versus PH" videos to roll out more frequently .. some people have to be shown there is nothing to fear instead of figuring it out themselves.

  • Faced a good PH a bit ago and after he hooked someone they DC’d.

  • @Otherworldly said:

    Faced a good PH a bit ago and after he hooked someone they DC’d.

    Yeah, that'll happen quite often when killers are good.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374051#Comment_1374051

    Yeah, that'll happen quite often when killers are good.

    Yeah he was very good! I figured they just aggro’d out. He got me soon after but I wasn’t even mad lol.

  • At least a few times a day I get 1 or 2 teammates who dc.I’m like gee thanks for making the rest of us suffer😐.Although not to long ago all three teammates dc’ed and left me to get moried😒.

  • @KingFrost said:

    Not right away, but usually at some point. Either after hitting them with Punishment of the Damned or to give another survivor the hatch. Makes it really hard to pip. I'm really enjoying him, but I wish survivors would stop DCing.

    I feel the exact same. Especially if it's not going their way. Sometimes they don't even wait to see how you are going to play though.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    At least a few times a day I get 1 or 2 teammates who dc.I’m like gee thanks for making the rest of us suffer😐.Although not to long ago all three teammates dc’ed and left me to get moried😒.

    Yeah, the devs need to increase the DC penalty. Maybe 10 minutes for the first DC, then it doubles every DC and you need to play 1 game without DCing per "level". So if you're at 10 minutes, you have to play 1 game, 20 minutes you have to play 2, and so on. No more "resets after X amount of time", you have to actually show that you're going to stop being a bad teammate.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374078#Comment_1374078

    Yeah, the devs need to increase the DC penalty. Maybe 10 minutes for the first DC, then it doubles every DC and you need to play 1 game without DCing per "level". So if you're at 10 minutes, you have to play one game, 20 minutes you have to play 2, and so on.

    Now this I really hope they look into.

  • Same. I edited in this bit after you replied, BTW: No more "resets after X amount of time", you have to actually show that you're going to stop being a bad teammate.

    Of course, this would require that the game be more stable, due to the reported crashes. The goal isn't to punish those who are having problems.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374089#Comment_1374089

    Same. I edited in this bit after you replied, BTW: No more "resets after X amount of time", you have to actually show that you're going to stop being a bad teammate.

    Of course, this would require that the game be more stable, due to the reported crashes. The goal isn't to punish those who are having problems.

    Sometimes I question my teammates 😂I mean really I wonder what goes on in their heads.But I mean the ones that do that and not those with bad internet.I find it to be very unsportsmanlike to just dc because of a killer people don’t like.I mean I honestly just stay until I die or escape.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374078#Comment_1374078

    Yeah, the devs need to increase the DC penalty. Maybe 10 minutes for the first DC, then it doubles every DC and you need to play 1 game without DCing per "level". So if you're at 10 minutes, you have to play one game, 20 minutes you have to play 2, and so on.

    the required game is a good idea but I dont think that stops survivors from hitting that close application button.

    @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374089#Comment_1374089

    Same. I edited in this bit after you replied, BTW: No more "resets after X amount of time", you have to actually show that you're going to stop being a bad teammate.

    Of course, this would require that the game be more stable, due to the reported crashes. The goal isn't to punish those who are having problems.

    This is also pretty true, the servers just arent stable and it would suck to punish players with real problems.

    also do survivors get a d/c bonus, I dont really know

  • @KingFrost said:

    Not right away, but usually at some point. Either after hitting them with Punishment of the Damned or to give another survivor the hatch. Makes it really hard to pip. I'm really enjoying him, but I wish survivors would stop DCing.

    I know on my end half the time I'm in a match with him I get disconnected and the game says I'm cheating. I've never messed with my files and it's getting pretty annoying that I can't finish a map because of the glitch

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    At least a few times a day I get 1 or 2 teammates who dc.I’m like gee thanks for making the rest of us suffer😐.Although not to long ago all three teammates dc’ed and left me to get moried😒.

    Yeah if it not a dc, it's someone who kills themselves on first hook. Which seems to happen vs any killer and not just Phead. Heck sometimes it just the map. Saw someone once kill themselves on first hook and stuck around for post game chat, just to say bad game. Like they screw over the whole team but lack any self awareness that they might be the reason, it was a bad game.

  • @ArtemisRose said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/163858/i-feel-like-every-game-i-play-as-pyramid-head-someone-disconnects

    I know on my end half the time I'm in a match with him I get disconnected and the game says I'm cheating. I've never messed with my files and it's getting pretty annoying that I can't finish a map because of the glitch

    Verify your files

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374051#Comment_1374051

    Yeah, that'll happen quite often when killers are good.

    I don't think that's it though. I've seen people DC when they are struggling. Why bother to struggle and DC? Not saying nobody does it. But it seems like it's more games are dropping. I got a DC penalty not that long ago because the game dropped me.

  • I've had several rage quit because they couldn't use their DS against me

  • @bubba_is_bubba said:

    Probably because it's a broken killer? Not crying, i'm playing more Killer than Surv but in my opinion he deserved a Nerf. It's anti ds, anti bt, anti everything right now. The most boring Killer to face as Surv.

    Some (losers) will probably say GIT GOOD but, unfortunately, there's nothing upper than red ranks right now.

    And yes, i'm one of the players (i assume a lot) that likes to go full team and disconnect full team when we face piramid head. Nothing personal but if i can't use bt, ds, loop and i get tunnel 60% times to death it's a boring killer....... And yes, we will keep to disconnect until they dont nerf it. Good luck using Piramid Noob and enjoy every match 0 or -1 ^..^

    You d/c against ph because he's too strong but you're also a spirit main right? You can't actually think he's stronger than her

  • @xCarrie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374200#Comment_1374200

    1. I know. You’re saying anyone who disagrees with you and says “git good” aka learn to verse the killer, is a loser.
    2. He’s mostly an M1 killer but his ranged power requires some timing. Obviously if you’re using it when a survivor is vaulting or dropping a pallet it’s easy, but if you’re doing it over a wall or out of sight from a survivor you have to guess where they’ll be.
    3. Your reason for him being “broken” is because you can’t use your second chance perks and forced the meta to be shifted. Don’t even try to argue because you’ve brought up “I can’t use ds, bt” multiple times. And instead of learning you quit.

    Also I didn’t see any mistakes. If you mean “me no use ds” it’s called mocking. Anything else? :)

    It's interesting how you transform phrases adding something i didnt say.

    • I never said who say "git good" is a loser
    • Ofc the killer is broken. If you cannot DS, BT you dont have a lot of options ;) What i have to learn ? Right now you can only learn from third person the art of unfun tunneling....
  • @bubba_is_bubba said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374231#Comment_1374231

    It's interesting how you transform phrases adding something i didnt say.

    • I never said who say "git good" is a loser
    • Ofc the killer is broken. If you cannot DS, BT you dont have a lot of options ;) What i have to learn ? Right now you can only learn from third person the art of unfun tunneling....
    B7E0B595-B108-4342-AC3C-6455474903DF.jpeg

    Hm idk about that chief. You’re saying “some” (people who say git good *learn to go against*) the killer are losers which is why you put “losers.”

    There’s 80 survivor perks. Most are meh but try more, don’t rely on two. Dodging the ranged attack and change your position based on the trenches. If he places some at a loop, go to a different one. Will you get hit? Most likely but if you get downed while not tormented you can use your two perks. I’m not disagreeing on you with PH being a tunneling killer, he can be but then again every killer can. It’s up to how the player plays.

  • I don't dc, but I'll die on the hook if my teammates aren't able to handle him.

  • I mentioned this in a post I made earlier. Almost every single PH I've gone against in red ranks immediately goes to where he caged the previous survivor and just tunnels off that. He has no incentive to go anywhere else because he knows survivors NEED to deal with that cage.

    I play Killer way more than survivor, like 60/40, but even I have to say I'm getting sick of PH and the way people play him, its the same every single game; cage, tunnel, cage, tunnel.

  • @Clinton said:

    I've had several rage quit because they couldn't use their DS against me

    SAME bro it really is kinda funny though but I hate DCs in general