Received 50,000 BP gift again?
Two days in a row. I actually got the points both times. Is it a glitch? 😟
Two days in a row. I actually got the points both times. Is it a glitch? 😟
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope not, free BP are a gud one.
It'll be every day until the 23rd, IIRC.
what is if for?
You remembered it right. You get login reward of 50k BP until June 23rd, refreshes at 11 AM EST.
It seems like you have been a good boy and thats why you get it.
Daily gifts leading up to bloodhunt? Ahh im logging in everyday now i think.
Yay!☺
when is bloodhunt?
That's what I was thinking but didn't hear anything about it. Definitely don't mind free BP lol.
It is in the news section when you open up the game.
LOL i thought they gave me 50k BP cause i bought SH DLC.
Christmas gift? a bit too early/late isnt it?
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD(DESS)!!!
I don't think I've ever read that in my life,lol. But yeah,that's my bad. I usually get the changes and stuff from here,and I don't buy skins,so I just didn't ever think to look at it. Still cool though.