To devs/mods: is it intended or bug that you can no longer hit hooked survs?

please reply, this is big issue for me at least thxs

Comments

  • It has to be a bug, it isn’t in the patch notes

  • @ShadowRain said:

    It has to be a bug, it isn’t in the patch notes

    let's cross fingers it is....

  • Wait, so hooked survivors cant be used as a meat shield when I'm trying to hit the unhooker?

  • I see this as an absolute win, killers can no longer hit survivors on hook and now I dont have to worry about. accidentally hitting the survivor on hook instead of the unhooker.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    I see this as an absolute win, killers can no longer hit survivors on hook and now I dont have to worry about. accidentally hitting the survivor on hook instead of the unhooker.

    Agree. Don't see any problem. Hitting survivors on hooks is just BM anyway. And it is also very annoying to autoaim hit hooked survivors instead of unhooking survivors.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    I see this as an absolute win, killers can no longer hit survivors on hook and now I dont have to worry about. accidentally hitting the survivor on hook instead of the unhooker.

    Couldn't agree more. It's very frustrating to see both of them running away because the game or server thinks you hit the one on hook

  • You mean hooked survivor doesn't have a hitbox anymore and you can shot survivor hiding behind hooked one?

  • It's a bug but I wish it wasn't... the amount of times I try and hit an unhooker and autoaim makes me hit the hooked survivor is stupid common

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    I see this as an absolute win, killers can no longer hit survivors on hook and now I dont have to worry about. accidentally hitting the survivor on hook instead of the unhooker.

    having the surv as an obstacle to hit the unhooker is something expected to have in the game for the good of realism,

    and as killer you are required to have skills to hit accurately the unhooker, and the unhooker the skills to make you fail and hit the hooked instead

  • @5thPerkSlot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1358803#Comment_1358803

    having the surv as an obstacle to hit the unhooker is something expected to have in the game for the good of realism,

    and as killer you are required to have skills to hit accurately the unhooker, and the unhooker the skills to make you fail and hit the hooked instead

    "The good of realism"...yes, very realistic that the person on the hook is an invincible meatshield. This is very much how things work.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1359026#Comment_1359026

    "The good of realism"...yes, very realistic that the person on the hook is an invincible meatshield. This is very much how things work.

    so you want to have the hooked like a transparent hologram~ classy