Okay... so caging survivor does not contribute to devout emblem..
So... if i want to get adept challenge, i basically need to drop my caging power, like plague that does not use her power at all?
So... if i want to get adept challenge, i basically need to drop my caging power, like plague that does not use her power at all?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got adept and I used cages like 4 or 5 times.
Pretty sure it does. I got points for hooking all survivors, but I never hooked one, just used the cage on them. Only got Silver because I only hooked them once, and only hooked like one person 3 times. But I digress.
Strange. I quick mori 2 guys and killed 1 with hook, and my devout emblem is silver
I 3 hook everyone i killed btw
I'm assuming you did this below red ranks? Or then you'd need 10 normal hooks.
My man I did it at rank 5, maybe it just bugs out sometimes?
He also hooked people...im assuming
No i'm doing this on red rank.
I don't have good perks yet, so why not trying for it?
Nah, it makes it so that you need three iridescent and one gold emblem in purple ranks, while in red ranks you need four iridescent emblems.
You need ten hooks however to get iridescent devout emblem, and at red ranks you need four iridescent emblems.
Then sadly you at most can use your cages twice.
I got adept. Used cages twice.
you need only 9 hooks for that 10% on devout if below red ranks. That's the point
If the cages count as a hook, AND he was hooking people...then yeah idk why this wouldnt be possible. The man said he did it 🤷♂️
However he was at Rank 5 while doing this, meaning he only need to get three iridescent emblems and one gold emblem.
I noticed it too, dragged the game out forever since I went for adept at rank 1 and 3 hooked everyone except for the last one that got two hooked, full iridescent emblems, gold devout. My dissapointment was real.
I think i realize what's happening to the emblem. Final Judgement (Mini Mori) does not count as sacrifice. So, even the bloodpoint gain is reasonable, it heavily punishes the devout emblem.
In my previous match i hooked everyone until death hook, and mori them if possible. So i always get sliver emblem for devout.
And, if i hooked the survivors normally, this happen..
So conclusion is, don't use Final Judgement when trying for adept :)
Hope anyone can benefit from this information
When going for adept you shouldn't Mori anyway. The points are messy and it hurts how many hooks you get.
I should've known the Final Judgement is counted as mori... I hope they can change this lol.
Ugh. Another Killer who gets screwed over by the crappy Emblem system. Maybe I'll just start depipping to purple ranks for these trophies.
Do it. You'll get the same Survivors anyway.
And I can testify to the number of times I'd have had his Adept if I'd been a Purple Rank.