Bloodpoint cap no more at 1 million?

Just had a game where 2 people brought bps, i had 950k bloodpoints, now i have 1.021kk bloodpoints. Since in the description it still says that the cap is at 1 million I think this is a bug (but not visual). Knowing that everyone over 1kk bloodpoints gets instantly detected as cheater, do i have to spend the exceeding bloodpoints or what? @Peanits

Comments

  • @YaiPa said:

    Just had a game where 2 people brought bps, i had 950k bloodpoints, now i have 1.021kk bloodpoints. Since in the description it still says that the cap is at 1 million I think this is a bug (but not visual). Knowing that everyone over 1kk bloodpoints gets instantly detected as cheater, do i have to spend the exceeding bloodpoints or what? @Peanits

    I think this is only temporary for a max of 1,050,000 due to the 50k reward

  • I saw it was doin that after giving me my freebe 50k for logging in, but didnt think it would do it from normal BPs too.

    @venom12784 heres a screenshot of that

    20200616124711_1.jpg


  • @5thPerkSlot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/161453/bloodpoint-cap-no-more-at-1-millilon

    I think this is only temporary for a max of 1,050,000 due to the 50k reward

    The reward itself doesnt sound like a temp thing since some people are getting different amounts. This sounds like a new login reward system.

  • @venom12784 said:

    Screenshot??

    Dead by Daylight_20200616185958.jpg Dead by Daylight_20200616190247.jpg

    as seen, the bug is not visual, since buying the blood web affects the bloodpoint stack.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1356289#Comment_1356289

    The reward itself doesnt sound like a temp thing since some people are getting different amounts. This sounds like a new login reward system.

    Wait, people are getting blood points for logging in?

  • 20200616124547_1.jpg

    This is what I got when I logged in. Other people are saying they didnt get anything while some are saying they got 100k (and showed screenshots as proof)

  • I was at 1 milion and then upon login recived a gift of 50k BP. I didn't try to go any higher since I spent it on PH.

    1b+50k BP due to the gifted BP.png

    Maybe it's just a bug sinceI would expect the bonus BP to just to register like when you finish a challenge while at 1 million already.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1356319#Comment_1356319

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/W19B18FGHPD7/20200616124547-1.jpg

    This is what I got when I logged in. Other people are saying they didnt get anything while some are saying they got 100k (and showed screenshots as proof)

    I wonder why there's such a gap.

  • I'm guessing it's a bug, since it still says that it caps at a million.

  • The points you received from the login reward are bonus bloodpoints, counted separately from your regular bloodpoints. You can still only have 1,000,000 bloodpoints, but bonus bloodpoints are unlimited.

    So if you have 1,000,000 BP and you get 50,000 bonus BP, you'll then have 1,050,000.

  • @Peanits said:

    The points you received from the login reward are bonus bloodpoints, counted separately from your regular bloodpoints. You can still only have 1,000,000 bloodpoints, but bonus bloodpoints are unlimited.

    So if you have 1,000,000 BP and you get 50,000 bonus BP, you'll then have 1,050,000.

    What's the bonus BPs for and can we expect this to be an ongoing thing?

  • @Peanits said:

    The points you received from the login reward are bonus bloodpoints, counted separately from your regular bloodpoints. You can still only have 1,000,000 bloodpoints, but bonus bloodpoints are unlimited.

    So if you have 1,000,000 BP and you get 50,000 bonus BP, you'll then have 1,050,000.

    What are the “bonus bloodpoints” rewards for?

  • @Peanits said:

    The points you received from the login reward are bonus bloodpoints, counted separately from your regular bloodpoints. You can still only have 1,000,000 bloodpoints, but bonus bloodpoints are unlimited.

    So if you have 1,000,000 BP and you get 50,000 bonus BP, you'll then have 1,050,000.

    but as I said I surpassed the cap with in-game earned bloodpoints, not the bonus gift. Again, I had a match (with 1.002kk as seen in the last screen), now I have 1.031kk, which shouldn't make sense, since only gifted bloodpoints (like old legacy compensations gift) can surpass the cap.

  • @Peanits said:

    The points you received from the login reward are bonus bloodpoints, counted separately from your regular bloodpoints. You can still only have 1,000,000 bloodpoints, but bonus bloodpoints are unlimited.

    So if you have 1,000,000 BP and you get 50,000 bonus BP, you'll then have 1,050,000.

    Yesterday when I logged in I was sitting at around 920k BP and today I was on 1,050,000 points. There is probably something bugged

  • @Peanits said:

    The points you received from the login reward are bonus bloodpoints, counted separately from your regular bloodpoints. You can still only have 1,000,000 bloodpoints, but bonus bloodpoints are unlimited.

    So if you have 1,000,000 BP and you get 50,000 bonus BP, you'll then have 1,050,000.

    I didn't even need the login reward for going over I simply just played another round and look I bypass 1 mil. I sent a ticket to the devs too.

    aaaa.PNG


  • I just am big confused and would still like to keep the points lol.

  • I’m my personal opinion they need to remove the blood point cap since there is no need

  • @Peanits said:

    The points you received from the login reward are bonus bloodpoints, counted separately from your regular bloodpoints. You can still only have 1,000,000 bloodpoints, but bonus bloodpoints are unlimited.

    So if you have 1,000,000 BP and you get 50,000 bonus BP, you'll then have 1,050,000.

    @YaiPa said:

    Just had a game where 2 people brought bps, i had 950k bloodpoints, now i have 1.021kk bloodpoints. Since in the description it still says that the cap is at 1 million I think this is a bug (but not visual). Knowing that everyone over 1kk bloodpoints gets instantly detected as cheater, do i have to spend the exceeding bloodpoints or what? @Peanits

    My Bloodpoints aren’t even capping, I keep getting more and more over the 1M

    CAB07AB2-4EEE-4755-AA29-6BD6B23D6745.jpeg