Another chapter, another bad killer.
Hopefully her ability will be changed to actually be worth using because as of right now you actually perform better without using her power. Her perks are pretty good but man is that ability a pile of #########. We need killers that will unseat nurse otherwise everything you people put out is ######### worthless.
Comments
We can agree on something, she will be fun, she isn't op so doesn't need nerfed in the first week and she isn't weak that she needs a buff. She's pretty chill.
Can you imagine the comments we'd get if Nurse was the new killer?
"WOW SHE IS LIKE A HELEN KELLER VERSION OF THE SPIRIT, DEVS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEYRE DOING"
Any Killers saying she’s weak need to take a harder look, same for any Survivors who say she’s OP. She’s definitely powerful, there is no denial about that from my perspective, but she’s not OP.
Sure, I respect that, but you need to understand, that not every thread is just whining, and I would say, that they are rather minority.
There are some issues with the Rin's power. she may feel OK right now, as I thought she is, but the thing is almost no survivors know that they are invisible to her. When they realise that, she will become easily abusable.
If she can't see the survivors, her power should last longer, and the cooldown should be 10 seconds, not 20.
If her cooldown needs to be long, she should see the survivors.
She has the speed of the Hag and the Huntress, without a power to close the gap like them.
For the few i saw, i think they should slightly increase her speed while in transition without addons.
Would make her power worth it, because it's not even that good for ambushing in most map, and doesn't worth a 20 secs cooldown.
Would make it better in chase and ambush.
I also think that peoples can get used to track survivors only by seeing scratchmark without the help of Predator (with practice of course). That could potentialy free a perkslot for her.
Shhh, don't tell them practising a new killer will make them better at it, that would be absurd. You should be 4King every match the first time you play her, obviously.
I’m absolutely blown away and already love this Killer.
You can't use Tru3talent today bruh. I watched him and he was pretty bad. He was really blind and missed a lot of survivors even though they were clearly visible. Not saying he is bad, just saying that he's not a perfect example when looking at today's stream
Another thread, another whiner.
I was watching his birthday stream today and he was missing a lot of survivors. That's why the whole chat was calling him blind killer for the laughs which was funny and he found it amusing as well. He acknowledged it and laughed about it. -
He's not playing really well with her after 4-5 hrs tho. Don't blame him for it. Just don't use anyone as an example right now since no one is a pro with her.
Better not discuss anything, let alone why its so obviously bad. (Especially if you are a killer main)
That would be against the survivors rules in the forums. :chuffed:
G I T
U
D
Nurse is my main and i can asure you that i will be picking the Spirit every day and every match once she gets released, i have more than 1k hours just on Nurse, u can expect another 1k hours on Spirit, get ready for the forum posts saying that there is only one killer in the Rank 1 again.
you could annihilate a team of bad players with blinkless nurse, doesn't mean that being slower than survivors is strong
~~> @Will said:
I don't know where to start with this #########, first of all the nurse perkless is still bordering on OP in the correct hands, want proof, I think BHVR show cased that in a tourney after I warned the Esport team of exactly of that.
Nurse will always be top tier, why you ask? once Nurse gets nerfed every kid that's said killer is easy will swamp forums, and as long as Nurse is as strong as she is, she maintains balance, as does Ruin
.> @fcc2014 said:
I finally understand why you mouth of as much on these forums, anyone that relies on anyone perk to cause pressure isn't that great, let me explain some using whispers has to directly find the survivor, Ruin the survivor 70% of the time will lead you to them. Think what you want, Ruin promotes lazy killers who come here to cry, someone I have alot of respect for said they wanted this part of the normal game as standard with out a perk slot being used (nerfed slightly) I say BS to that, I used Ruin since release and would vent my frustration alot, it wasn't until I spoke to an ass of a streamer, who had some nice insight that I dropped it. Later I noticed that Ruin actually was a hindrance than a blessing, it encouraged me to be lazy in hunting. I'm not saying for a second that Gens don't go to fast, the game used to offer survivors other ways to pip, now you have 3 ways, Runner, Gen ######### or Savior, no Sabo, Scout or Battle planner (totem scouter) this is the real issue with Gen Rushing, no reason to do anything else. > @CoffengMin said:
this means nothing, you camp 2 kills out of every match, does that mean the game is balanced?? the game was punishable before, camp and d-pip, camper cube came, camp and pip easily, this new system is trickier, but still campers are rewarded.> @Nightmare247 said:
ok everyone is insane thinking she's another Freddy, but she's never going to be top tier, I've played against maybe 15, camped every match, I run supportish perks, except Q&Q/BL and SC, other two are BT and We'll make it. and around the 10 games as Killer I've played only lost to the hatch after first 2 matches. She's lacking something, I assume power transaction time, but it's still to early to say.> @Nightmare247 said:
Then you should Know that anything out of the top 3 is open to "IMO" thoughts, damn even the top 3 is open to challenge by people with influence, top 3 are as follows, Nurse, huntress/billy rest are "IMO" and last is Freddy.
You get people placing Hag, Myers,Doc and Clown in top tier, that's BS all Tier killers should be considered not requiring anything i.e Ruin, STBFL, MYC, NOED or any steroids really, top tier killers should be solely based on based perks, if any perks at all.~~
Morons think every killer needs to be on broken nurse status to be good or enjoyable.
The Spirit is good, killers playing her are bad. That's the top secret of that discussion.
You seem to not realize one thing - every killer can 4k with her now, because survivors do not know how to play against her. Hell, they even do not know they are invisible to her. Once they realize it, she will be bullied, because juking/outplaying her is easy as a walk in the park. Just stop running/vault/jump through pallet, and she can't do anything about it. Then she has 20 second cooldown for her power, and 110% basic speed, so she can't catch a looping survivor.
This is not true that survivors do not know that she don't see them, except few low rank noobs. Surely survivors will try to counter her somehow, that's how world are working. That would be really good for killers to get killer which have no counter, but nope. This killer if almost fully based on predicting, playing as her you need to think like survivor, what would i do if i would be in this case. That's why once she will be like " Omg she totally didn't get me, doing all thing bad " and once " Omg she is foking cheating, there is no way she could know where i will go... "
She can easily catch survivors on looping, probably one of the best choices to counter that technique.
One with what i can agree that her cooldown 20 sec are a bit to long, 15 should be enough, but also you don't need to use her ability all the way to 0.
They don't. I've played 18 matches yesterday, and only 2 survivors were aware of it, I personally asked them if they know it, and only respond I got was "OOOH, THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING".
She won't be able to catch survivors on looping, because when they are invisible, they can just walk away to another loop, when she stries to outplay them and hit them on said loop.
Again, once they realise how she works, she will only be a noob stomper.
Not that fair, because survivors actually have more tools to predict it and juke the killer, than the killer has. And remember, that it is the KILLER'S power, not survivors. Combined with 20s cooldown, disability to move while charging it and a slow charge will make her a trash killer, really.
in my opinion you are oversensitive, she is with us just few hours. It's way to earily to say if she will be weak in future because survivors will learn how to play her.