Another chapter, another bad killer.
Hopefully her ability will be changed to actually be worth using because as of right now you actually perform better without using her power. Her perks are pretty good but man is that ability a pile of #########. We need killers that will unseat nurse otherwise everything you people put out is ######### worthless.
Comments
"highly skilled" ok.
Im a 1300 hour nurse main. The killer makes survivors go invisible its a dream come true for all survivor players and an unuseable waste of money for killers. I made another thread because i realized there is a PTB feedback forum so this one doesnt really matter.
you can counter pallets if you know what you are doing
also killers shouldnt be nurse like, balance is when 2 escape and 2 die
Thats usually what happens at high ranks.
thats what SHOULD happen at high ranks
Those perk's for the new survivor is pretty useless at high rank's. Only the one can possibly be useful.

Perk's for the killer's are amazing, I love it
Hook change's and map change's are amazing
The killer look's sexy and amazing
And her power.....hmmm...not really useful
her power is really useless AF, but the killer look nice, well nurse still best killer
Wow, I will expect you to come back in a few weeks once the killer is out for a bit and you are complaining she is OP.
You are really missing out on the Mind Game potential of this killer. You just don't know how to play her yet.
Everyone including the devs are missing out on this too because its nonexistant. Shes trash.
She's the meaning of mediocre. Not great but not terrible either, will be around the same tier as Doctor.
It's pretty obvious what's trash here, and it's not the new killer...
it's terrible both inside and outside of the chase
I completely annihilated a team using her power. Couple her power with Predator and she's extremely dangerous.
Well you don't have to buy her. In fact you don't ever need to play the game again. Just go ahead and uninstall it and save yourself a world of disappointment.
The thing is that this killer is going to be a Top Tier killer. This killer will take actual time to realize how to play not just 1-2 hours that the PTB has been out. She will actually take skill as a killer. Knowing when to use the ability versus just spamming it. Good luck finding yourself a different game to play. I heard Fortnite maybe more to scale for you.
I thoroughly agree with you, and I'm glad there are sensible people like you around. These are the same people that give bad Steam reviews on just a few hours played. Give it time, people!
Maybe learn the killer instead of moaning lmao.
Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.
Right because instead of moaning on the forums that i can't play a certain killer i'm actually playing the game and learning how to use them, what a fool I am. LOL
because you reply with a comment singling me out like a child. You're getting as bad as Lowbei. Which is embarrassing to say the least.
I think she is going to be top 5. She is not as strong as Nurse, but on the same skill level as her to play. She is totally a map pressure and mind game killer.
I have been around for quite a bit. Before SWF was a thing, Legacy Bloodweb, and every new DLC. Each killer presents a different set of challenges to figure out. 3-4 seasons from now she may not be top 5, but at her current release she will be a very powerful killer ONCE people actually understand how to use her and how to play mindgames with her.
I don't think you know what moaning is mate.
Killer mains would rather have an op killer for two weeks that gets nerfed than have something that's fun and balanced.
I like the ability it's fun to play with and against and don't mind the perks I think she'll be good by killers that actually play the game and not those that sit on the forums for hours complaining about balance.
"The Devs have already shown in the PTB Feedback Forum that no buffs will be coming to the killer so she is what she is. Perhaps even worse when she goes life. I can't imagine two of her perks getting through untouched."
Yes, intelligent conversation you're having... or more moaning, 3 hours after shes out - and on the forum instead of playing her. LOL
Her Phase Walk is basically Wraith’s ability to go invisible instantly. This is mixed with Hag, leaving her husk. While at Pallets, she can Phase Walk and force you to guess which side she is at. This is like Hag standing on one side of the Pallet, and her trap clone at the other. Forcing you to guess if she’s going to teleport or not. She also has the Wraiths “Windstorm” effect coming out of Phase Walk.
She is the best of Wraith and Hag mashed into one Killer. As far as I can tell, she will be top tier.
"There is one thread called X, so your argument is invalid, because reasons"
Yes there may be "intelligent conversations " but u don't see me comment on them....because their not whining. I've commented and called out the whiners who need to just play the game and get better just like I will comment and call out the survivors when they start whining about the spirit being OP before they learn how to counter her.