What Do You Do While You're Waiting?

Sometimes it takes a few minutes to get a match. Or 6 or 8... Hey, It's alright, I don't mind. Gives me time to unwind. Grab a drink. Run to the bathroom. Rant about the seasoned DBD veterans that just knocked me from Rank 3 to Rank 5 because they don't know how to play. Whatever I need. I enjoy a minute or two between matches.

But there are times when I'm sitting there at the Ready with nothing to do. Ironically, I get some good work and play done during this time.

I study my Chinese. I aggravate my cat. Smoke. Watch my favorite movie scenes. Read the news. Read comics. Do online research. Engage in Facebook comment wars. Sometimes I even play other games while I wait. Blasphemy!

So what do you guys do while you're waiting for a match?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Watch net TV so I can pause it between. Vape. Bathroom. Grab a drink or snack. Annoy the cat. Annoy the husband. Forums. Reddit. Discord.

  • Alt tab, youtube

    I hover my mouse over the dbd tab so i instantly see if i'm in a lobby

  • my work out videos on dvd & watch Mr Nightmare on YouTube πŸ˜€.

  • I read wikipedia or make myself a coffee.

  • Draw, practice bass, grab some food or coffee. Maybe clean up or workout if I'm really productive that day.

  • Browse this forum..lol

  • A lot of times I review my build or I like to think about my β€˜prestige plan.’

  • i whip Myself to #StayHumble. Thanks for asking, Champion!

    of course thats not the only thing i do. The most common is play a different game and by the time i'm in a match i Disconnect and play the other game.

  • Final Fantasy 8 Remaster on PS4 on the other screen, or Modern Warfare while I'm waiting in a killer queue.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Alt tab, youtube

    I hover my mouse over the dbd tab so i instantly see if i'm in a lobby

    same

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Final Fantasy 8 Remaster on PS4 on the other screen, or Modern Warfare while I'm waiting in a killer queue.

    So you game while waiting to game

    That's hardcore

  • I typed this po -

    Wait, sorry, got in a match already. Just killer things.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Talk to someone next to me, if there's nobody, go on the forums or search something on google.

  • @IFeelFantastic said:

    Sometimes it takes a few minutes to get a match. Or 6 or 8... Hey, It's alright, I don't mind. Gives me time to unwind. Grab a drink. Run to the bathroom. Rant about the seasoned DBD veterans that just knocked me from Rank 3 to Rank 5 because they don't know how to play. Whatever I need. I enjoy a minute or two between matches.

    But there are times when I'm sitting there at the Ready with nothing to do. Ironically, I get some good work and play done during this time.

    I study my Chinese. I aggravate my cat. Smoke. Watch my favorite movie scenes. Read the news. Read comics. Do online research. Engage in Facebook comment wars. Sometimes I even play other games while I wait. Blasphemy!

    So what do you guys do while you're waiting for a match?

    Listen to sixnines new song Gooba if you haven’t heard you should totally check it out and give this post a thumb up πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€

  • Browse here.

    Watch stuff on YouTube.

    Check email.

    Check for new releases on series i watch/read.

    Talk to the wife. (Lol, the last thing i thought of instead of the 1st one. πŸ˜…)

  • Watch news, eat, play with kitty or text.

  • I read. Gone through two neverwinter nights novels, and I'm working on the third.

  • @Boss said:

    Browse here.

    Watch stuff on YouTube.

    Check email.

    Check for new releases on series i watch/read.

    Talk to the wife. (Lol, the last thing i thought of instead of the 1st one. πŸ˜…)

    Now you can never let her play the game.

  • She won't want to.

    Invited her multiple times, but she's easily scared.

    And i can't put enough emphasis on "easily", so you can't make me reconsider by using the good ol' "This game isn't actually scary." 😜

  • Same here. Except I often forget and then I'm only notified when my headphones tell me the match has actually started 😏

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Alt tab, youtube

    I hover my mouse over the dbd tab so i instantly see if i'm in a lobby

    Same

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Alt tab, youtube

    I hover my mouse over the dbd tab so i instantly see if i'm in a lobby

    This, exactly this.

  • youtube, play with my cat, forums.

  • YouTube

    Snapchat

    Force my cat to love me

    Forums

    Get a drink

    Snapchat

    Force my cat to love me again

    Snapchat

    Youtube

    Play something else after waiting 45 minutes.

  • I have noticed that there are a lot of people that annoy their cats between games lol

  • Masturbate furiously

  • Usually read or YouTube.