BEST TEAMMATE EVER! Why can't I get teammates like this every match?!
OMG! What an experience! Just watch this guys... (watch from 0:18)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyZn91y6aAsWhat do you think?
Tagged:
Trusted
OMG! What an experience! Just watch this guys... (watch from 0:18)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyZn91y6aAsWhat do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably plays with a controller. Bhvr still doesn't let unbind certain actions. It's an issue on pc aswell but with controller it's worse
Duuude im dead ๐๐
@DwightOP I'm on Xbox, hehehe
@Kycer glad you enjoyed, I wasn't even mad, I was really laughing out loud
Lol, this is the reason I changed my button layout. I use square ( X ) for skill checks, vaults and dropping pallets. Problem solved.
@IIIHuTcHIII That is actually a good tip
That's why i tell to all my friends: Disconect the controller and play with mouse and keyboard or i don't press Ready.
That's just as good as the Feng that ran around with Billy to chase me down. Billy hooks me and starts to abuse me while hooked, Feng is there right next to him taunting me. I reported them with video proof, hopefully there's a suspension in their future.
@Boss There should be a LOL upvote instead of just the arrow...
I play with a controller on PC. It's not bad for playing both roles. But this is an issue I throw pallets instead of healing maybe once in a while. It happens tho.
This is why I moved all of my healing/gens actions to left bumper and pallets/windows to right bumper. I assume they had the keys on the same button.
I play PS4 and I cannot tell you how many times I've entered a locker while trying to vault a window...
sigh...
@MegaWaffle LMAO, can you change buttons config?
lmao I'm not gonna lie, I did do this once as a dweet ages ago since I didn't change the buttons. I did manage to get them up tho.
@Owlzey Please tell me you clipped it
@Carlosylu I didn't but I bet I looked like a total prat Lol. We all have our potato moments.
I don't understand why they rank past you to heal.
@thrawn3054 I know! I even moved away from pallet on purpose!
Because I don't play on console.
What are you answering? You couldn't quote right?
I was answering the question in your title in a tongue-in-cheek way. You can't get teammates like this every match because I don't play on console. Now the joke is ruined.
Nothing worse than an explained joke.
LMAO, sorry, got carried away cause quoting and editing was broken. :)
Just nod and smile at that point.
I really don't know how you maintained the calm and not DCed. But wait for it, I have a better teammate than yours, just the time of finding the clip and opening a response thread.
I wanna see this
:)
I have these kind of teammates 99% of my games. I wish I could have teammates a bit worse so that it wouldn't be so boring escaping most my games.
It always amuses me when it says heal than drops a pallet.
This is why I changed my button for pallets/vaults/lockers from healing.
Best tip ever