OMG Carl the cashier could become a legendary skin!
This is why the devs introduced the idea, just to bring Carl into the game! I mean @not_Queen literally has him in her living room. It's pretty clear this foreshadows him becoming a legendary skin.
Devs, bring this beautiful man into the game.

Comments
It would be a legendary skin for the clown. Ghostface inspired carl to be a killer himself. Now he throws toxic bottels from his store.
Please don't set me up for heartbreak..
Lol, imagine that.
Can he just be his own survivor with new perks please?
hahaha I would love it if this were true!
But they stated they don’t want a Meta for survivor characters! And Carl would be the most powerful and therefore most played out of all!
Ikr, he'd be my new main.
True... But he will double the games current players... It's worth it.
It would be a good idea but,i think the legendary skins are for now,only for licenced characters,or at least that was what they meant in their aniversary stream.
Alright I googled it and the only thing that comes up is this thread....who is Carl the Cashier
The guy in the GhostFace reveal trailer!
you gotta know Carl!
Oh 😂
There should be one Carl skin that you can swap to as any character in the game. I want to run away as Carl, but also speed along with a chainsaw as Carl too.
If that does happen I wish it would be called : "Carl the Enigma" as you will never know who or what is he is until you play.
Imagine Carl popping up out of Hag traps. 🤣🤣🤣
Or Carl going into the Oni's rage mode.
I reckon he'll be in before this time next year. It's gonna happen.
Yuck! No thanks.
Carl is a beautiful man and is worthy of coming into this game. XD
Nurse: A levitating Carl.
Doctor: Seeing Carl hallucinations.
Nightmare: Carl appears from blood from Generators.
Plague: Best Carl ever <3
"You were expecting Ghostface, but its me, CARL!"
Nah it’s gonna be Sombra from Overwatch
ah yes...ruining the whole horror aspect of the game with a dumb joke cosmetic for a killer....he'd only work as a survivor
Mr. Puddles would like a word.