Noed nerf idea?
my idea for it is noed is no longer a hex totem but when the final genartor is finished/first person hit after last generator is finished noed will start as normal everyone excposed but the exsposed status effect will go after 40/60/80 seconds what do you think of my idea for a noed nerf?
Comments
That's literally reverting NOED to what it was before with a reduced timer (it was always 2 minutes before)
I'm against it. I like taking Small Game and totem hunting to prevent it.
So, firstly Noed doesn't need a nerf. Secondly that's probably a buff. That removes the Survivors ability to either clear out all the dull totems before hand and never have it go off or quickly find Noed's totem and break it before the Killer can use it. With it just being a timer, the survivors don't have a way of stopping it from happening (outside of losing before EGC happens, which doesn't count for obvious reasons).
That was how NOED worked originally (without the hit part) and it was deemed to powerful because you could just combine it with bitter murmur and you had basically no way to counter it.
current NOED is better in the sense that you can counter it even before it activates.
This thread is hilarious if you know the history of NOED's nerfs.
I think this change would be a buff and not a nerf.
This aside at the moment I am against nerfing any perks and rather want to see more buffs/reworks to perks that desperately need some love like monsterous shrine, slippery meat, mind breaker...
mind breaker is not to bad but monstours shrine and slippery meat are terrible perks
The Answer is NO, cause noed is rly good balanced atm
maybe it still is a hex but still has timer do you think that would be good?
No, that's garbage. What would even be the point of making it a hex if it'll put itself out after a couple minutes? Would you take a perk that permanently deactivated itself after two minutes and could also be disabled by the killer in 14 seconds?
If you wish to nerf noed you need to nerf all the second chance perk survivor have to make it fair
That would make NOED Meta as hell.
A good killer might not need it, but a good killer can abuse it.
I dislike NOED so much, 3 of my 4 games today we were against a bad killer who couldn’t chase but he got multiple kills from noed... you know what it’s OUR FAULT. When you’re that far ahead on gens to hook ratio (if that makes sense) it’s time to check for totems. On top of that I run Detectives hunch 99% of the time but I had to swap it for Boil over for the rift.
If, if, if NOED needs a nerf at all the only thing that needs done is giving survivors a totem counter.
I mean. Let's just give solo survivors a totem counter. That's gonna solve most issues lmao and doesn't break swf further.
we have maps, perks and stuff like that for counter totems. We dont need more
do bones
A nerf to noed is soul guard or cleansing all the totems lol
Because solo survivors must run Kindred, Detective’s Hunch, and use a map, for information SWF get for free and don’t need to sacrifice anything for.
Instead how about we give solo survivors this counter than buff totems, either their spawn locations, time to cleanse, numbers on maps, etc. Buffing swf in no meaningful way, giving solo survivors a lovely QoL change, and then we buff killers. Basically everyone is happy.
I agree that a few buffs to solo wouldn’t make SWF and stronger and would close the gap. Then they could buff killers a bit to compensate.
Meanwhile I do run Kindred and detective every game and if I lose to NOED I have no right to complaint