No way did they shadowbuff it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViHy05DXKSI

Look at 6:26, no way did they ACTUALLY revert the balanced landing nerf but didn't tell us? Or did it just muffle the sound and is that why he was confused?

Comments

  • Balanced landing gives a landing bonus and speed boost when active. While exhausted, makes the survivors not grunt as loud during the landing.

  • lmao, the guy clearly has balanced landing, he gets the sprint burst, which means he's not exhausted, then he didn't get the stagger effect. He even says it in the video...

  • I think he is talking about the little truck loop? In that case is overestimating the stumble impact from that hight. It really isn't that much compared to myers roof drop hight. The stumble is there, but minimal enough to create a loop there. Balanced landing has no effect on it (whole exhausted).

  • No, balanced hasn't been buffed AFAIK, this is either a bug or they did and I just haven't experienced it because it's bugged on my end.

    Source: Playing using the perk

  • @YaiPa said:

    lmao, the guy clearly has balanced landing, he gets the sprint burst, which means he's not exhausted, then he didn't get the stagger effect. He even says it in the video...

    I think he was talking about after the guy jumped from the truck, you couldn't hear him and he seemed to recover faster. @DwightOP clarified it though.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Balanced landing gives a landing bonus and speed boost when active. While exhausted, makes the survivors not grunt as loud during the landing.

    That's actually pretty good, it still has a passive (reduced noise) and can be used for mindgames. Too bad it's too situational... If only they added more dropdowns on most maps, then I'd probably run it.

  • @DwightOP said:

    I think he is talking about the little truck loop? In that case is overestimating the stumble impact from that hight. It really isn't that much compared to myers roof drop hight. The stumble is there, but minimal enough to create a loop there. Balanced landing has no effect on it (whole exhausted).

    Ty, didn't know since I barely use that loop myself, pretty strong for a loop then though.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1328969#Comment_1328969

    Ty, didn't know since I barely use that loop myself, pretty strong for a loop then though.

    Yeah this loops is really strong when known how to use it. And there is only 1 way as killer to counter loop it to have chance catching them fast. And the key word is "chance". As a slow killer you probably have to take all 3 loops till its blocked

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1328983#Comment_1328983

    Yeah this loops is really strong when known how to use it. And there is only 1 way as killer to counter loop it to have chance catching them fast. And the key word is "chance". As a slow killer you probably have to take all 3 loops till its blocked

    I know how to prevent the mindgame that Ardetha seems to enjoy, and probably can play it properly, it's just that I'm super careful with it and the tractor loop, so I usually just use my Lithe to leave the whole area. But yeah, maybe I should start using it, I haven't bothered with these dropdown loops since Balanced got butchered, I find them too risky for me. My mates does all these risky plays that pay off, like hiding behind a barrel, window techs and whatnot and I gotta admit, it makes the game look more fun than playing it careful like me, plus they can REALLY pay off in distance.

  • They didn't buff it at all, no reduced stagger or grunt removal when exhausted, Ardetha just made a mistake.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1329000#Comment_1329000

    I know how to prevent the mindgame that Ardetha seems to enjoy, and probably can play it properly, it's just that I'm super careful with it and the tractor loop, so I usually just use my Lithe to leave the whole area. But yeah, maybe I should start using it, I haven't bothered with these dropdown loops since Balanced got butchered, I find them too risky for me. My mates does all these risky plays that pay off, like hiding behind a barrel, window techs and whatnot and I gotta admit, it makes the game look more fun than playing it careful like me, plus they can REALLY pay off in distance.

    Yeah playing risky is really fun as survivor. Ofc it doesn't work always but it's still worth a try just for the laughs

    Playing save all the time made it boring to me so I do a lot crazy stuff. And it's an awesome feeling when it works

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1329011#Comment_1329011

    Yeah playing risky is really fun as survivor. Ofc it doesn't work always but it's still worth a try just for the laughs

    Playing save all the time made it boring to me so I do a lot crazy stuff. And it's an awesome feeling when it works

    Yeah, I'm gradually changing my playstyle. It's ironic because I greed a lot of pallets, yet I don't have the balls to do all these other tricks.

  • Crane loop has always had no noticeable stagger as someone else noted :/ if you keep looping clockwise,you let them get 3 free fast vaults. You should loop counter clock wise so you force them into a mindgameable situation :F

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1329062#Comment_1329062

    Yeah, I'm gradually changing my playstyle. It's ironic because I greed a lot of pallets, yet I don't have the balls to do all these other tricks.

    Oh you are a greedy pallet player aswell? Rare those players, I respect you! Need more players like you :)

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1329090#Comment_1329090

    Oh you are a greedy pallet player aswell? Rare those players, I respect you! Need more players like you :)

    It's an old habit, usually pays off :P

    I just hate wasting pallets so I greed them, plus Resilience + Spine chill excuse my mistakes if there's a nearby vault.

  • Dude needs to stop cutting his videos.

    Says "she's done this multiple times but no stumble" then cuts out that ENTIRE part of the chase. Like #########.

  • Oh another one of this "I just cut it everytime i need to make it look like its an issue" videos. How many of these fake videos will this guy uploading? And does he really think his poor cutting wont be seen as the fake it is?

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    Oh another one of this "I just cut it everytime i need to make it look like its an issue" videos. How many of these fake videos will this guy uploading? And does he really think his poor cutting wont be seen as the fake it is?

    Ardetha doesn't make fake videos.

    He just makes videos with commentary during the match.

  • So the dude just cuts out all his mistakes to make it seem like survivors are un-chaseable in every possible situation ever?

    seems typical.