As killer I picked a new objective.
To terminate every Blendette at all cost and completelly eliminate their fun of the videogame.
To terminate every Blendette at all cost and completelly eliminate their fun of the videogame.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, firstly bit of a dick move but whatever floats your boat. I'm just struggling to find who asked.
can i join your crusade?
As long as you don't get confused between Blendettes and Ninjettes.
@RoKrueger Is pleased
Sure soldier. New recruits are always wellcome.
I'm honored
Nobody asks anything that are posted in the forums. I’m struggling to understand the meaning behind your comment.
All Claudettes or only the dark clothes/P3 ones?
Every Claudette that seemingly abuses her invisibility. In other words, all Claudettes that aren’t look like they were puked out by the neon-rainbow dragon are doomed.
I'm going to assume my "lab intern" and "glitz and glamour" claudettes are safe then.
Killers already play as toxic as possible. Nothing new. All you will do is make Claudette players become even more invisible.
“The Doctor has arrived for your appointment”
Laughs in *Calm Spirit*.
Not in my experience. This guy definitely is, though.
I’m pretty sure you never played with me mate. Btw since I made this post I morid 4 Blendettes in total but didn’t use it on anyone else. I even give hatch in the end unless it’s a Blendette of course.
######### that. No exceptions. Kill them all.
*Giggles in feral frenzy*
Did we just declare war on Claudette?
With all respect lieutenant, in this crusade I‘ll lead my battalion with my own rules. There is not enough supply at the moment to extend my goals.
I never tought this is what 2020 brings but here we go...We can’t stand this vermin in our servers anymore. It’s time to stand up for the glory of DbD!!!
I let yerv know too 😂
*Giggles in a bush on the opposite side of the map out of Feral Freny’s range*
There is no such thing as out of range AHHAHAH. Missions require the best equipment to be executed with, and iri button is no exception.
First of many 😈
Yes, there is such a thing as out of range. The reason why Legions do well is because Survivors clump together. As long as I use my eyes and ears, I can avoid them for most of the match. I usually die because I don't like to abandon my teammates even though they may be potatoes.
I miss him, he was awesome.
I admit I may have generalized Killers a bit, since I faced many chill Killers that just want to have fun (if you're reading this Pig Players, I love you all for letting me boop the snoot), but there is a large amount of Killers who play lazily and want easy wins by never breaking sight from hooked victims and are ready to tunnel the second they get free.
Ohh a little salty killer main. So they should basically just report you for trolling.
Good job! 👍 For high kill counts, one may be awarded with honourable medals in the future. And given the title of “Ace”.
Trolling?AHHAHAH You mean clensing? Than I can report them for exploiting and get them banned. But professionals doesn’t work like that. We deliver the punishment ourselves.
It's like every step we take in trying to make this game less toxic the other players seems to find a way to make it two steps back.
Remember guys, looping is toxic and boring. Oh, you want to play immersed effectively? Enjoy being tunneled and first-hook moried, serves you right for playing in a boring manner.
11/10 idea
”Si vis pacem, para bellum”
Are you lost? Because you completelly missed what this thread is all about.
You deciding to declare war on Claudettes who decide to hide instead of being neon, click a light, tbag, and try to get your attention? No, I think I got it.
Perhaps it's better to not engage this anymore, this is too much "us vs them" bs
If by “Us” you mean Blendettes, than your defeat is indeed inevitable. Prepare for the total annihilation as y’all get crushed by the armies of the fog, ...The Fogwaffe...