Like when you see it under a thread? Sorry if it's a stupid question. I obviously know about the dev and community member tags,I was just curious.
It means u got the honor of being replied by some reputated or dbd stuff so since they got your attention, the topic should be valuable to participate and interesting
Also, it's a tag that is awarded to certain helpful community members. Unless they criticize the game too much. 🤣
I had it on one my my threads earlier. I wasn't quite sure. I got a lot of comments. That's very interesting, especially the way you put it. No wonder it's rare,lol.
They won't troll, they're not asses, they have to remain un-biased.
Hmm...so it's just like the other tags. Like,it means someone with the "trusted" designation commented on the thread,or made the thread? I appreciate the response. Had been curious for awhile.
Hmm...so it's just like the other tags. Like,it means someone with the "trusted" designation commented on the thread,or made the thread? I appreciate the response. Had been curious for awhile.
It applies the tag to the thread whenever a forum member who has Trusted status responds to it.
It applies the tag to the thread whenever a forum member who has Trusted status responds to it.
Okay. I just wanted to make sure I was understanding correctly. I really like the forums. I had an issue where it logged me out yesterday and I couldn't get back in for the life of me. I think something glitched out. I was freaking out hard. There are some helpful people here,with something to say. The forums got me back into the game after a super long break. Like over a year. Thanks for breaking it down. I know it wasn't the smartest question.
Okay. I just wanted to make sure I was understanding correctly. I really like the forums. I had an issue where it logged me out yesterday and I couldn't get back in for the life of me. I think something glitched out. I was freaking out hard. There are some helpful people here,with something to say. The forums got me back into the game after a super long break. Like over a year. Thanks for breaking it down. I know it wasn't the smartest question.
Nah, that's not a dumb question at all.
And, welcome to the forums. There's a lot of negativity here, but there are also some nice people (much like any forum for any video game, really). I complain a lot about things that are wrong with the game, and try to make well-reasoned and justified criticisms and recommendations for things that I think should be fixed or changed. But I also stick around cuz I really like DBD despite some of its issues. Hopefully you do, too!
And, welcome to the forums. There's a lot of negativity here, but there are also some nice people (much like any forum for any video game, really). I complain a lot about things that are wrong with the game, and try to make well-reasoned and justified criticisms and recommendations for things that I think should be fixed or changed. But I also stick around cuz I really like DBD despite some of its issues. Hopefully you do, too!
I thought I was going to quit loads of times and just can't ever seem to. Trying to play killer with the matchmaking how it is really got to me at first. But I just switched to survivor to try and learn from both angles. The only reason I left the first time was because my PC broke. Then I kept seeing forum posts in my Google news thing and it made me really want to play. Then I remembered I got it on PS4 when it was free and played a bit on there.
So like January or February I started again and really wanted to dedicate myself to learning stuff and getting better. Played almost every day since then. Got all the chapters a little bit at a time. Just bought my last two like yesterday (Stranger Things and Ash I saved for last). The grind is kinda killing me,but thanks to the forums I know what to go for first. Like obviously BBQ and Chilli will help.
I had a P2 Claudette and a P2 Huntress to work with. Now I got a 50 Feng and 50 Ghostface. The rest I all have to 15 and Bill and Kate to 30. So I got decently far in a little bit of time. Devotion 1 level 39. PS4 doesn't tell hours but can probably estimate from that. I'm here to stay. Thank you for that.
I thought I was going to quit loads of times and just can't ever seem to. Trying to play killer with the matchmaking how it is really got to me at first. But I just switched to survivor to try and learn from both angles. The only reason I left the first time was because my PC broke. Then I kept seeing forum posts in my Google news thing and it made me really want to play. Then I remembered I got it on PS4 when it was free and played a bit on there.
So like January or February I started again and really wanted to dedicate myself to learning stuff and getting better. Played almost every day since then. Got all the chapters a little bit at a time. Just bought my last two like yesterday (Stranger Things and Ash I saved for last). The grind is kinda killing me,but thanks to the forums I know what to go for first. Like obviously BBQ and Chilli will help.
I had a P2 Claudette and a P2 Huntress to work with. Now I got a 50 Feng and 50 Ghostface. The rest I all have to 15 and Bill and Kate to 30. So I got decently far in a little bit of time. Devotion 1 level 39. PS4 doesn't tell hours but can probably estimate from that. I'm here to stay. Thank you for that.
Awesome. 😃
Hopefully you'll get to fuse it all together into one account when all the cross-play/cross-progression stuff gets added!
They won't troll, they're not asses, they have to remain un-biased.
In some ways I'm kinda glad that I don't have the Trusted tag, then. While I try to remain as unbiased as possible, I can be described as something of a controversial figure on these forums. Depending on who you ask.
In some ways I'm kinda glad that I don't have the Trusted tag, then. While I try to remain as unbiased as possible, I can be described as something of a controversial figure on these forums. Depending on who you ask.
Better than people not knowing who you are,I guess,lol. I recognize your name and I haven't been here that long. Everyone has some kind of ingrained bias.
Most of you have seen the new Trusted tags. We introduced them last week and we seen a lot of questions like, why them and not me? Why do this? Why is their tag everywhere?
So here goes...
What is A TRUSTED MEMBER?
Large numbers of members are joining our Community and we can say without a doubt, our Community is successful. Well, now is the time to shine a light on our key members, members that have shown us that they could contribute regularly to the community in a positive manner.
These are our objectives for the PILOT:
Provide a sense of accomplishment for key members of our community
Create a place where constructive discussion is promoted and encouraged
Help our new members to find a home in this community
HOW DID WE SELECT OUR PILOT MEMBERS?
Our pilot members were selected directly from our Forum member of the month initiative. They, themselves, suggested a few more members to join the PILOT. After screening, we will be adding a few more members to the pilot, maybe you are next?
What are the expectations from the Trusted members?
For the PILOT, our expectations are simple, our members need to keep doing what they do best!
Create discussions and / or participate on a regular basis
Provide feedback in a constructive way
Provide reliable information to other members
Make the forums a welcoming place for all members
Wait, but I thought they were BHVR representative?
They are Community representative, they aren't associated with BHVR, they are not moderators. The only deal they have with us is to follow the expectations previously listed. They have shown a particularly high level of involvement over a long period and already are a positive force in the Community. They are encouraged to disagree with BHVR or any member, as long as it's done in a constructive manner.
What will happen with this program?
The PILOT is planned to run for 2 months. If we see that it yields positive outcome, we will launch the full program. The full program will include guidelines, rewards and will be opened to a larger group of Trusted members. This is our long time goal.
Can I be part of this program?
We are creating this program with the goal of having a large but limited number of participants. Our guidelines will be published when we are done with the PILOT. You might be one of our future Trusted members and you don't know yet!
You can learn about the Trusted users here on this news post if you want to know what the official description of us are. :)
In some ways I'm kinda glad that I don't have the Trusted tag, then. While I try to remain as unbiased as possible, I can be described as something of a controversial figure on these forums. Depending on who you ask.
Criticism of the game is not, by definition, "biased," if that's what you're getting at. I make all kinds of noise about the things that need to be improved, and if it's anything, it's because I'm biased in favor of the game doing well and appealing to a broader audience. You shouldn't need to be a milquetoast "go along to get along" cheerleader to earn a Trusted tag.
(Note: I feel like I need to edit this to clarify that I don't mean that as an insult to any Trusted members. I'm just skeptical of the idea that Behaviour would ever give that tag to anyone that they see as being overly bullish with their opinions and feedback, even if they aren't also mean-spirited trolls.)
Criticism of the game is not, by definition, "biased," if that's what you're getting at. I make all kinds of noise about the things that need to be improved, and if it's anything, it's because I'm biased in favor of the game doing well and appealing to a broader audience. You shouldn't need to be a milquetoast "go along to get along" cheerleader to earn a Trusted tag.
(Note: I feel like I need to edit this to clarify that I don't mean that as an insult to any Trusted members. I'm just skeptical of the idea that Behaviour would ever give that tag to anyone that they see as being overly bullish with their opinions and feedback, even if they aren't also mean-spirited trolls.)
It's more about my particular views on one very specific killer that a majority of people don't like and how I criticize the community for their, quite frankly outdated, views on certain apsects on the game. If anything I criticize the community more than the game itself.
I'm sure that I haven't made friends amongst the devs either by admitting that I'm going to make a series pointing out fundamental flaws for each killer and how they'll never be fixed because of core designs. Although the 2nd and 3rd episodes have been largely ignored, so I feel like they've gone over fairly well.
It's more about my particular views on one very specific killer that a majority of people don't like and how I criticize the community for their, quite frankly outdated, views on certain apsects on the game. If anything I criticize the community more than the game itself.
I'm sure that I haven't made friends amongst the devs either by admitting that I'm going to make a series pointing out fundamental flaws for each killer and how they'll never be fixed because of core designs. Although the 2nd and 3rd episodes have been largely ignored, so I feel like they've gone over fairly well.
Criticism of the game is not, by definition, "biased," if that's what you're getting at. I make all kinds of noise about the things that need to be improved, and if it's anything, it's because I'm biased in favor of the game doing well and appealing to a broader audience. You shouldn't need to be a milquetoast "go along to get along" cheerleader to earn a Trusted tag.
(Note: I feel like I need to edit this to clarify that I don't mean that as an insult to any Trusted members. I'm just skeptical of the idea that Behaviour would ever give that tag to anyone that they see as being overly bullish with their opinions and feedback, even if they aren't also mean-spirited trolls.)
I feel like I missed a part of my own conversation lol.
The Trusted tag is give to regular forum users who we've found give helpful advice on the forums and people that remain civil.
It doesn't mean they are above the rules etc, they have to follow the forum rules the same way everyone else does. It hopefully shows that they have game knowledge and can assist other posters as and when required.
The Trusted tag is give to regular forum users who we've found give helpful advice on the forums and people that remain civil.
It doesn't mean they are above the rules etc, they have to follow the forum rules the same way everyone else does. It hopefully shows that they have game knowledge and can assist other posters as and when required.
And no, they don't know where the donut stash is!
I got scared when I saw you comment. Thought we were in trouble for sharing secrets,lol. I couldn't find any info,but I guess I didn't look hard enough. Thanks for that clarification.
The Trusted tag is give to regular forum users who we've found give helpful advice on the forums and people that remain civil.
It doesn't mean they are above the rules etc, they have to follow the forum rules the same way everyone else does. It hopefully shows that they have game knowledge and can assist other posters as and when required.
I have 3. Just look for The Hillbilly/Clown/Legion Problem.
Hillbilly is just full of hate messages and arguments about high-level play, which is the exact opposite of what I was arguing. I'd suggest NOT commenting on that one and re-igniting all of that. Clown people agree on, and Legion was ignored.
I have 3. Just look for The Hillbilly/Clown/Legion Problem.
Hillbilly is just full of hate messages and arguments about high-level play, which is the exact opposite of what I was arguing. I'd suggest NOT commenting on that one and re-igniting all of that. Clown people agree on, and Legion was ignored.
I got scared when I saw you comment. Thought we were in trouble for sharing secrets,lol. I couldn't find any info,but I guess I didn't look hard enough. Thanks for that clarification.
Even if we did know where the donut stash was, we signed an agreement to not share that info out. If we did we would get punished...
In some ways I'm kinda glad that I don't have the Trusted tag, then. While I try to remain as unbiased as possible, I can be described as something of a controversial figure on these forums. Depending on who you ask.
We only have to be unbiased to the extent that anyone does in a constructive argument - that is, you need to be able to understand the opposing point of view even if you don't agree with it. So you won't find any Trusted members with the stereotypical "main" mentality, but that certainly doesn't mean we're not allowed to have our own opinions on things. In fact, we're encouraged to disagree and offer criticisms and argue our own views just like anyone else on the forums, as long as we do so constructively and respectfully.
We only have to be unbiased to the extent that anyone does in a constructive argument - that is, you need to be able to understand the opposing point of view even if you don't agree with it. So you won't find any Trusted members with the stereotypical "main" mentality, but that certainly doesn't mean we're not allowed to have our own opinions on things. In fact, we're encouraged to disagree and offer criticisms and argue our own views just like anyone else on the forums, as long as we do so constructively and respectfully.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It means they probably won't hook farm you.
Also, it's a tag that is awarded to certain helpful community members. Unless they criticize the game too much. 🤣
It means u got the honor of being replied by some reputated or dbd stuff so since they got your attention, the topic should be valuable to participate and interesting
It means they know where the mods hid the donut stash 🤫
Oh. Wow. Thanks guys!
I had it on one my my threads earlier. I wasn't quite sure. I got a lot of comments. That's very interesting, especially the way you put it. No wonder it's rare,lol.
Man I haven't had a donut in forever :(
They won't troll, they're not asses, they have to remain un-biased.
Hmm...so it's just like the other tags. Like,it means someone with the "trusted" designation commented on the thread,or made the thread? I appreciate the response. Had been curious for awhile.
It applies the tag to the thread whenever a forum member who has Trusted status responds to it.
Okay. I just wanted to make sure I was understanding correctly. I really like the forums. I had an issue where it logged me out yesterday and I couldn't get back in for the life of me. I think something glitched out. I was freaking out hard. There are some helpful people here,with something to say. The forums got me back into the game after a super long break. Like over a year. Thanks for breaking it down. I know it wasn't the smartest question.
Nah, that's not a dumb question at all.
And, welcome to the forums. There's a lot of negativity here, but there are also some nice people (much like any forum for any video game, really). I complain a lot about things that are wrong with the game, and try to make well-reasoned and justified criticisms and recommendations for things that I think should be fixed or changed. But I also stick around cuz I really like DBD despite some of its issues. Hopefully you do, too!
I thought I was going to quit loads of times and just can't ever seem to. Trying to play killer with the matchmaking how it is really got to me at first. But I just switched to survivor to try and learn from both angles. The only reason I left the first time was because my PC broke. Then I kept seeing forum posts in my Google news thing and it made me really want to play. Then I remembered I got it on PS4 when it was free and played a bit on there.
So like January or February I started again and really wanted to dedicate myself to learning stuff and getting better. Played almost every day since then. Got all the chapters a little bit at a time. Just bought my last two like yesterday (Stranger Things and Ash I saved for last). The grind is kinda killing me,but thanks to the forums I know what to go for first. Like obviously BBQ and Chilli will help.
I had a P2 Claudette and a P2 Huntress to work with. Now I got a 50 Feng and 50 Ghostface. The rest I all have to 15 and Bill and Kate to 30. So I got decently far in a little bit of time. Devotion 1 level 39. PS4 doesn't tell hours but can probably estimate from that. I'm here to stay. Thank you for that.
Awesome. 😃
Hopefully you'll get to fuse it all together into one account when all the cross-play/cross-progression stuff gets added!
Red. It means Red.
In some ways I'm kinda glad that I don't have the Trusted tag, then. While I try to remain as unbiased as possible, I can be described as something of a controversial figure on these forums. Depending on who you ask.
Better than people not knowing who you are,I guess,lol. I recognize your name and I haven't been here that long. Everyone has some kind of ingrained bias.
You can learn about the Trusted users here on this news post if you want to know what the official description of us are. :)
Criticism of the game is not, by definition, "biased," if that's what you're getting at. I make all kinds of noise about the things that need to be improved, and if it's anything, it's because I'm biased in favor of the game doing well and appealing to a broader audience. You shouldn't need to be a milquetoast "go along to get along" cheerleader to earn a Trusted tag.
(Note: I feel like I need to edit this to clarify that I don't mean that as an insult to any Trusted members. I'm just skeptical of the idea that Behaviour would ever give that tag to anyone that they see as being overly bullish with their opinions and feedback, even if they aren't also mean-spirited trolls.)
Not quite
It's more about my particular views on one very specific killer that a majority of people don't like and how I criticize the community for their, quite frankly outdated, views on certain apsects on the game. If anything I criticize the community more than the game itself.
I'm sure that I haven't made friends amongst the devs either by admitting that I'm going to make a series pointing out fundamental flaws for each killer and how they'll never be fixed because of core designs. Although the 2nd and 3rd episodes have been largely ignored, so I feel like they've gone over fairly well.
Got a link?
Oh really? I must know.....
If I told you, I'd have to.... you know.
I feel like I missed a part of my own conversation lol.
It means what is you banking account number, mother's maiden name, and first pet's name?
No, just kidding, don't really give that stuff out LOL.
The Trusted tag is give to regular forum users who we've found give helpful advice on the forums and people that remain civil.
It doesn't mean they are above the rules etc, they have to follow the forum rules the same way everyone else does. It hopefully shows that they have game knowledge and can assist other posters as and when required.
And no, they don't know where the donut stash is!
I got scared when I saw you comment. Thought we were in trouble for sharing secrets,lol. I couldn't find any info,but I guess I didn't look hard enough. Thanks for that clarification.
o.o At least my last moments will be enjoyable ones
It's Nerf or nothing!
Gotta be one of the better ways to go out
Say, how was Wolf Creek?
I have 3. Just look for The Hillbilly/Clown/Legion Problem.
Hillbilly is just full of hate messages and arguments about high-level play, which is the exact opposite of what I was arguing. I'd suggest NOT commenting on that one and re-igniting all of that. Clown people agree on, and Legion was ignored.
Comment on the Hillbilly one, got it.
Even if we did know where the donut stash was, we signed an agreement to not share that info out. If we did we would get punished...
We only have to be unbiased to the extent that anyone does in a constructive argument - that is, you need to be able to understand the opposing point of view even if you don't agree with it. So you won't find any Trusted members with the stereotypical "main" mentality, but that certainly doesn't mean we're not allowed to have our own opinions on things. In fact, we're encouraged to disagree and offer criticisms and argue our own views just like anyone else on the forums, as long as we do so constructively and respectfully.
Feng Mains are better than Zarina mains❤
I would say fite me, but I mean... I'm still a Feng main, I just like Zarina's portrait better, so... sure, I agree with that 😋 #FengGang