What other video game licenses would you like in DBD?

Personally, I would want Resident Evil or Amnesia.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Ace Attorney.

    Phoenix Wright (or Miles Edgeworth) and the Blue Badger!

    image.png


  • Until Dawn, although that one is a moot discussion because of how the Wendigo's power would work but I wouldn't mind playing as Sam. With these legendary outfits coming it would be awesome if we had an Until Dawn chapter and we could switch between the 8 survivors.

  • Someone here mentioned Alice: Madness Returns, which sounds pretty cool.

    i also would like to see a Dont Starve Together chapter (artstyle couldn’t be translated directly obviously). I even made a killer concept in Share Your Work here.

    Also I would like to see Alien: Isolation/ Amanda Ripley. Make it both a movie and video game license and bring both Ripleys!

  • I would like to see Alma Wade, she could start in her child form with the undetectable status effect and stalk you to reach her adult form and increase her power. I have no ideq what her power could be, but I assume she should be able to teleport like Freddy does.

  • The Clock Tower Scissors Killer.

    The game is a bit old but the character is very interesting as a killer.

    I mean, he is an assassin who chases his victims to death, he has an iconic weapon and not many other killers have.

    Plus the protagonist Jeneffer would be an interesting survivor for her abilities to get away from the killer's attacks in the last second.

  • Never going to happen, but that old game manhunt

    with James Earl Cash as survivor and Piggsy as killer

    More chainsaws is never a bad thing right?

  • I would like to see a Wendigo from until dawn.

  • @Kate_cx said:

    Until Dawn, although that one is a moot discussion because of how the Wendigo's power would work but I wouldn't mind playing as Sam. With these legendary outfits coming it would be awesome if we had an Until Dawn chapter and we could switch between the 8 survivors.

    I support your idea. Until dawn is near perfect for this game if they can get the abilities right for the wendigo. Think about it, a bunch of young adults getting murdered/escaping a humanoid creature with extreme strength. The only part i'm afraid of, is the first person sight as the wendigo. However if the Entity seeing through killers is correct then we wont have to worry about this. +1 Let's get this movement going and hope Mr. Cote surprises us.

    Also the killing animation can be like wendigo crushing survivor's head in between it's hands. Inspired from: Wendigo doing this to one of the characters.

  • A Dlc From The Videogame Fear Or Outlast

  • THE EVIL WITHIN

    Survivor - Sebastian

    image.png


    Killer - Ruvik

    image.png


  • "Do you like hurting other people?"

    image.png

    I need a Hotline Miami paragraph for this game. It would seriously be so good... The series is gruesome, psychotic, twisted, and Jacket is a perfect candidate for a brain washed killer to be added to the game, so honestly now it's just a matter of time for BHVR. ;)

  • There are a few I'd like to see if possible in future. Humanoid ones include:

    Nemesis (The Pursuer) - Resident Evil 3

    Chris Walker (The Soldier) - Outlast

    Walter Sullivan (The Abandoned) - Silent Hill 4

    Big Daddy (The Protector) - Bioshock

    Tattooed Priestess (The Tormented - Fatal Frame 3

    George Woodman (The Raincoat Killer) - Deadly Premonition

    And, on top of those (and for a bit of fun) if there was a time BHVR said sod it to humanoid killers, I'd love it if they had either Obscura from The Evil Within 2, and that Combine Harvester from Alan Wake (that terrified me first time!)

  • Scissorman from Clock Tower

    Nemesis from RE

    Chris Walker from Outlast

    And something from Amnesia would also be cool

  • Resident Evil (Jill Valentine + Tyrant)

    Lolipop Chainsaw (Juliet Starling + Killabilly)

    Devil May Cry (Dante + Mundus)

    Parasite Eve (Aya Brea + Eve)

    Persona 3 (Mitsuru Kirijo + Reaper) -- mostly just think Reaper would be an awesome killer. Not REALLY a horror game, but eh... close enough? Could use any of the playable cast as the survivor. But NOTHING scares me more in a video game than the rattle of those chains.

  • Guys, I don't think you're recognizing the genius of this Ace Attorney chapter idea.

    Imagine having a perk called "OBJECTION!" that activates when you get a safe unhook, and allows you to use the secondary action button to stun the killer once. 😄

  • @Mikeadatrix said:

    "Do you like hurting other people?"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WDIZNZ7THNWX/image.png

    I need a Hotline Miami paragraph for this game. It would seriously be so good... The series is gruesome, psychotic, twisted, and Jacket is a perfect candidate for a brain washed killer to be added to the game, so honestly now it's just a matter of time for BHVR. ;)

    That would be really cool, it'd kinda be like Legion with more 80s neon.

  • Richard Trager from Outlast. Others say they want Chris Walker, but Trager has a much cooler name and a lot more personality (IMO) than Chris Walker and I think they'd have more to work with for Trager.

  • Chris Walker from Outlast since he pretty much pursued you all game. Or even Ruvik/The Keeper from The Evil Within series.

  • In this order:

    Pinhead

    Jason Vorhees

    Pennywise

    Victor Crowley

    Nancy Thompson

    Dr Loomis

    Jaime Lloyd

    Kirstie Cotton

    Jack Torrence

    Wendy Torrence

    Babadook

    Angela Baker

    Horace Pinker

    Maps: Cube, Ghost Ship, Midnight Graveyard, Prison

  • @DeadHardMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1316823#Comment_1316823

    That would be really cool, it'd kinda be like Legion with more 80s neon.

    Absolutely, with a healthy heaping of ultra-violence as well.

  • Doki Doki Literature Club: Monika

    Her power is to give the survivors self-awareness that they endure eternal torment for the entertainment of the player, and they'll delete themselves from the game.

  • Unpopular opinion: A Mirrors Edge (Faith) skin for Feng.

  • Clock Tower, Alien/Alien:Isolation, Resident Evil. With Legendary cosmetics coming out you can have a Ripley and a Legend cosmetic for the other Ripley. RE have 2 survivors come out like Stranger Things so you can have a good portion or the RE cast in it and Tyrant.

  • Cry of fear

    Hotline Miami

    Evil within

  • Resident Evil or Alien Isolation