Nancy sucks
EVERY GAME that a Nancy is in my lobby, she either instantly dcs or gets the killer to sacrifice her immediately. ######### YOU NANCY
EVERY GAME that a Nancy is in my lobby, she either instantly dcs or gets the killer to sacrifice her immediately. ######### YOU NANCY
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You know what’s funny? I’ve noticed this as well Nancy’s are usually always first to go down, DC, Give up on hook almost every time. I don’t understand it
#fricknancy
@toxicnancymain
How we feeling
Ah yes, I too love singling out one group of people and claiming they're all terrible at the game.
But for real, whatever survivor people use means nothing. They're all just skins outside of getting teachables. But I for one have had plenty of great people playing Nancy.
I'm joking around man. That said, I have yet to see a Nancy worth a lick of salt
Why does everyone I main get a bad reputation lol
Bubba: Must face camp basement
Nancy: First down + DC
Why can't others help me give these characters a good reputation.
Lmao
Dont you dare disrespect nancy shes a QUEEN👑
no nancy is a peasant compared to steve
Ironically I always seem to do particularly well as Nancy. No idea why given the weird ass build I have. Unless it's against huntress. Then hatchets always hit me 3-4 Nancy's away.
Steve is NOTHING compared to nancy, shes a QUEEN and steves an overrated peasant
This happened yesterday. No idea why Nancy thought this was a good plan 😂
https://twitter.com/AmericanGadfly2/status/1265746525189296129?s=19in stranger things they litteraly call him king steve
I usually play Nancy and I don't usually do poorly. Some games here and there but that's kind of the nature of the game, some games you just have really bad luck.
Maybe you're running into the unlucky players and they happen to die.
Most Nancy players I play against are very bad. Nancy is just another version of Meg.
That’s why I’m taken aback when I run into a Nancy who is a good looper just like when I run into good Megs. You just don’t expect it. Especially a default Nancy.
^^ i finally saw you on the boards lol
Steve's are the worst.
I only play Nancy as she’s beautiful and my future wife, don’t disrespect her at all.