Do we really want a samurai as a killer?
Sorry but I don't think a samurai, oni or whatever you'd like to call it fits into this game.
Sorry but I don't think a samurai, oni or whatever you'd like to call it fits into this game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
look at the video again. 15th second we can see a light bulb on the floor. Despite the japanese medieval vibe of the video, we're 100% sure this is at least the 20th century. The killer might not be a samurai or a ninja or waterver after all. And there is no solid evidence, the victim will not rise from the dead and seek revenge as the killer.
Yes. Absolutely yes.
We don't know for certain that the man is the killer character. One theory I've seen that's interesting is that the woman is/has become a monster from Japanese lore, and she's the one that will actually be the killer we play as.
Either way, I find the potential father/daughter survivor/killer interaction interesting. All the other killers and survivors are more or less complete strangers. A pair that is actually, and closely, related? Interesting no matter how you look at it.
I don't care, It could be The Mask and i would still enjoy it.
As much I love Ninja and Samurai, they do not fit DBD theme as in all. The evidence provided by the devs already prove it's not a Samurai Killer, so there's nothing to worry about
It's almost certainly some generic spooky Asian girl trope, so don't worry.
OR a killer that moves differently. The only killers that aren't walking normally are Hillbilly and Hag.
That's not even a question: yes we want!
I would be very disappointed for it to be something generic like a Samurai or Oni.
Why do people keep saying a Samurai wouldn't fit? We have a Killer who worked at a junkyard, FFS, and you're telling me a Samurai wouldn't fit? Every single Killer was a normal human before being taken. A supernatural creature is what wouldn't fit.
Yes, because a Japanese ghost/spirit isn't generic...
I think it is an Oni and yes, it would most definitely fit in the game. And I'd argue the case for an Oni is stronger then that of the Kuchisaki-onna, the latter is based on an early speculation people are unable to let go for some reason.
Why doesnt it fit into this game, explain what you mean pls
Yes, because you cant take a supernatural creature and implement it into the game without any power
That's a very interesting theory, I lik it!
A flying mask?
Not sure if that's what you meant but I'd love some real unnatural things!
Sounds scary enough for me to buy it.
I like scary things...
Look up "The Mask" and then watch the cartoon and the films.
A weeb sprint.
10/10
Sure ;3
I meant this Mask, how old are you mate?

I'd like to see something that raises my fear like the siren from KF2.

LMAO
Course I've seen that sheit.
xD
Thought you meant some other series. :P
There is only one Mask.
Glad we are finally getting closer
That just gives me a migraine. They do burn pretty well, though...
Reminds me of the time when I did a Gladiator/Retarius killer concept and people started talking they didn't think that would fit into the game and it's horror theme. Even though he wouldn't look that much different than a Trapper.
I agree a supernatural creature would be tough, but partly doable if they would do it like the Hag.
whether its a samurai man or a ghost woman or something else entirely, I dont really care.
I just hope it's power(s) turn out to be a decent instead of YET ANOTHER Killer thats worthless against any Survivor with more than 10 hours played & half a braincell, like 75% of the Killers already in the game.
I wouldn't be mad, it would be unique although it doesn't fit into the game.
No, I want Kuchisake-onna without mask.
I don't think this is a male killer at all.
I think it is the woman, who is the killer, and the male as the survivor actually.
We'll see soon.
I do rly want a Samurai killer, but i don't think we will get one.
If it was, it would be cool if killer could jump over pallets like survivors.
Imo,No,it would be Boring,No Scary And Basic,and it will not bring so much new players from other countries
Kuchisake-Onna is Better
I want some weeb memes tho
I prefer scary ghost lady over a samurai. And I hope the new survivor is not the samurai, could be weird with outfits anyway.
Who is this scary ghost lady who everyone talks about?
Is it that girl from The Ring?
Edit:

This thing...
I believe the new killer is Shugoki from For honor

Fricking weaboo!
We Lawbringers will throw you off a cliff before you'll ever get the chance to say that again!
YOU BASTARD
MWA HA HA HA HAAA!!!
https://youtu.be/pVY1-v97Mic
So why wouldn't a Samurai fit in?
Nope