What perks used surprises you?

What perks or combinations of perks surprises you when a killer or fellow survivor uses them.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I recently had this game with a Kate and she just kept bamboozling me with a dance with me + quick and quiet combo, I kept losing her and I had no idea what was going on until I saw the tally screen

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    I recently had this game with a Kate and she just kept bamboozling me with a dance with me + quick and quiet combo, I kept losing her and I had no idea what was going on until I saw the tally screen

    Did you kill her at the end or did she manage to escape? Also who did you use?

  • I had someone use Deliverence to Kobe in my face right as I was coming for the unhook. I guess she just wanted to use it. Another used slippery meat and Kobe'd on the 4th attempt after being the last hooked, I literally turned away and and had an Adam yeet himself off behind me as the killer. I was so confused, I just gave him hatch for the memes. Also had a guy use second wind and I was just not paying attention, I wasted nearly the full 30 seconds trying to heal him and annoying the crap out of him in the process because I just wasn't looking at the icons

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    I recently had this game with a Kate and she just kept bamboozling me with a dance with me + quick and quiet combo, I kept losing her and I had no idea what was going on until I saw the tally screen

    Ohh i use this build too but i combine it with Lithe. Thats pure love.

    Not many killers think i use it thats why its so effective.

  • I surprised many people with my infamous invisible nurse.


    Perks: "Tinkerer", "Dark Devotion", "Bitter Murmur" and "Barbeque and Chili"

    Addons: ""Bad Man's" Last Breath" and "Ataxic Respiration"

    Offering: any indoor map


    The most reliable gengrab build i got. :)

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I had someone use Deliverence to Kobe in my face right as I was coming for the unhook. I guess she just wanted to use it. Another used slippery meat and Kobe'd on the 4th attempt after being the last hooked, I literally turned away and and had an Adam yeet himself off behind me as the killer. I was so confused, I just gave him hatch for the memes. Also had a guy use second wind and I was just not paying attention, I wasted nearly the full 30 seconds trying to heal him and annoying the crap out of him in the process because I just wasn't looking at the icons

    I never seen anyone use Second Wind besides when Stranger Things came out. That surprises me.

  • @NursesBootie said:

    I surprised many people with my infamous invisible nurse.

    Perks: "Tinkerer", "Dark Devotion", "Bitter Murmur" and "Barbeque and Chili"

    Addons: ""Bad Man's" Last Breath" and "Ataxic Respiration"

    Offering: any indoor map

    The most reliable gengrab build i got. :)

    That looks like a fun build...๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ฑ

    Note to self: Watch out for the Nurse's Bootie

  • The most surprising one for me to use is probably STBFL on Huntress. I run it, and it seems to bamboozle people when they realize what I have. : D

    That or Dark Devotion Legion. It seems counterintuitive at first glance, but I have fun with it, especially when they group up around the obsession all the time. XD (especially since DD messes with the KI readings)

    I want to try Dark Devotion on Doc, because I heard it could be quite interesting... : D

  • it usually surprises me when i see enduring/spirit fury in 2020.

    make your choice aswell


    as killer a for the people play or head on from nowhere.

  • @Elk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1301940#Comment_1301940

    Did you kill her at the end or did she manage to escape? Also who did you use?

    She escaped via hatch, I was playing Deathslinger (very poorly by the way).

  • It surprises me to see anyone running MoM.

    It makes me pog every time someone gets it to go off.

  • When I play killer, it always surprises me when survivors take more than 1 exhaustion perks. I've been confused so many times by people who take Dead Hard, Lithe and Balanced Landing. I see them Dead Hard first, think that's okay, then next time I'm chasing them they just Lithe through the window and off they go. Oh wait a second, now they're using BL off the hill.

    Also been absolutely obliterated by Dance With Me + Lithe + Quick & Quiet before. Just wish I played Doc that game lol

  • I'm surprised when I see Bitter Murmur and BBQ & Chili on someone's killer build. Seems kind of overkill to me and I always go with BBQ since like the extra blood points.

  • I'm surprised by Dance With Me plays as well. When someone has MoM and puts it to good use is another one, but the biggest one has to be Flip Flop.