Survivor q times arnt that bad
I get 1-2 minute q times unless im playing at 5 am or playing swf.
How are your q times?
I get 1-2 minute q times unless im playing at 5 am or playing swf.
How are your q times?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2-3 mins solo but seeming a year for me even if i do other things during that.
20 seconds on PC.
5-7 minutes on PS4.
My Survivor Queues are instant in the Morning until Afternoon.
Killer Queues are long. Guess there are not many Survivors playing.
I don't play survivor often, but the last time I did I had to wait about 10 minutes for a game. I'm rank 8 on PC and usually play at night if that matters.
On PC killer is almost instant. When it's not, I know to leave, because I'm about to be put with some high levels, which I am not yet on killer, lol.
Survivor can be 2-3 minutes. Maybe 5 with a 2 man SWF. This is purple-red ranks.
I've yet to understand the wait time complaints, at least for US players. Now, when it's 4-6 AM, the wait times can be a bit longer, but that should be understandable.
With a 2-man SWF we're lucky if we wait 5 minutes.
around 2-4 mins from the afternoon till around 8pm
then around 5-15 mins from 8pm on
10+ Minutes on PS4 at Red Rank in Eastern US Region starting around 8pm until 2am. I play nightly around that time. Quickest queue for me recently was 7 minutes.
Red Rank Killer at the same time is instant.
10-20min ps4 from 11am-11pm
Random times all days
(PS4) During the day, queue times are not bad, no more than 4 minutes. At night, I'm waiting at least 8-10 minutes. Killer queues are 2-3 minutes tops no matter what time it is.
Lately, my survivor qs are so fast, while my killer qs take decades to find a match
Survivor queue times are instant in the morning-afternoon. Killer times are instant at night. Never really had an issue finding a match. I have heard that PS4 has the worst queue time out of all platforms.
Survivor queue nearly instant for Switch. Maybe a minute or two at the longest.
Killer on pc and ps4: instant 5-10 seconds.
Survivor on pc and ps4: pc 2-5 min, ps4 10-20 min
Afternoon and evening it takes like 2-5 minutes for me. After 11-12 at night? Like 10 minutes.
Okay so I've come back to say da fuq. My wait times have been ridiculous today in killer cue. Not only that, but I keep getting put with crazy regions. I'm from the east coast US. You give me Russia?!
Nearly 200 ping. I'm also rank 20 'cause I suck at killer rn, and have 0 perks. But I was recently paired with a 3 man SWF party of Blendettes with fire crackers. My last game was rainbow rank, in which they felt the need to apologize to me, lol.
BHVR. This hurts. 🤣
If I play a couple games during the day, I only wait around a minute for a queue. But at night it takes an average of 3-5 minutes! I'm in the U.S., EST, and red rank (mostly Solo Survivor) 🙂
Generally I get into a match in under 2 minutes as a solo survivor. I occasionally play with a 1 friend and as a 2-man group it may be a few minutes longer. But overall it is not bad at all. I tend to be on either mid-afternoon (PST) or after 9PM (PST). It takes longer late in the evening.
Xbox player here.
5-10 minutes to find a survivor match
5 seconds (sometimes even less) to find a killer game.
Definitely gets rough after 8pm. I try to go out on a high note around this hour.