Why do Survivors get mad at NoED when...
They get destroyed and it never even activates?
They get destroyed and it never even activates?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Excellent question; I see getting annoyed when the killer manages to get some kills but when it doesn’t even activate? They’re just a bit thick.
Tfw you get flamed for using noed when you 4K'd at 5 gens.
theyre mad cause you only used 3 perks
Survivors get mad at anything you do.
I've literally played matches with no perks, no addons, no offering - and they still found SOMETHING to yell about.
The reason why survivors get mad at Noed is because it's a perk that rewards for doing bad whether it activates or not, you're still using it. Yesterday I didn't get hooked the whole entire match because I played well and was able to loop the killer almost every time. I ended up dying on my first hook during endgame because of Noed even though I played well. I know it sounds like i'm complaining, but it's just a very bad perk that shouldn't be used.
I mean, it's not exactly unique among perks that mitigate mistakes.
The thing with Noed is, like I said whether you use it or not, it's a perk that just makes you look bad. Yeah survivors are gonna complain that they died to it because they shouldn't have, and there's also survivors that are gonna complain about it even though they still escaped because even though they didn't die, it made the killer look even more worst the fact they didn't get a 1K with a perk that instant downs and it's something to be happy about and brag about. Yeah it sucks when you don't get a 1K as killer and they still ######### talk you, but those are really just the ######### that have to get mad at everything.
Ya that's actually funny AF tbh.
I personally detest NoeD like anyone who knows me will be able to confirm this. While being destroyed by a killer who never used it is one thing and people are just mad because they suck. They are clearly just shifting blame to the perk to make the killer feel bad about themselves while simultaneously using NoeD as the crutch excuse to feel better.
Yet a good majority of NoeD players in general tend to be bad players who can't get a kill without it. I would say after all the time I have played there's nothing quite like the irritation of a bad player downing you after a successful game with a unfairly balanced perk.
Every since someone mentioned it. I have always thought NoeD as a perk would become fair and balanced if they just removed the speed buff. It has a fair and balanced counterplay, but the speed buff and exposed together are anything except fair and balanced.
"It makes them look bad" is just a factor of your opinion, though. There's nothing about it that should make someone look bad, it's just people hating on it so they want to insult people using it.
Might as well say that BBQ "makes you look bad" because you couldn't find survivors without it. Or DS "makes you look bad" because you fail at chases too much. It's all just opinion without a lot of basis.
I've had a killer complain about dh even though i looped him for 5 gens without even using it.
Some people always try to find something to complain about instead of admiting they lost
See but that's the thing, BBQ isn't overpowered and it's not an instant down that's handed to you. Now i'm not calling Noed overpowered, although it would be nice if it was like the old Noed where it only lasted 2 minutes because then you know, it would be a bit more fair. DS, sure sometimes it gets used in the wrong way, for example, If you know that person has DS so you leave them on the floor for the minute and come back a bit too early and you still get DS'd, yeah that's not very fun because you purposefully didn't tunnel them so you left them on the floor and you still get DS'd anyways, but it's not an instant down that's handed to you like Noed. And sure it is my opinion when I saw Noed makes you look bad, but I can guarantee you that I'm not the only one that hates playing against it and feels like wasting my time looking for 5 dull totems to cleanse instead of doing gens. When I say Noed makes you look bad, here let me just say it one more time. Noed is an instant down that is handed to you at endgame, and the reason why I say " It makes you look bad " It's because if you haven't killed anyone before the exit gates are even opened, you're most likely going to get a 1 or a 2K, maybe even a 4K while using Noed. And the main reason why people use it is because they usually just wanna play like a mean killer, or they haven't been doing very good all day so they wanna use Noed because they know it'll at least guarantee them a 1K.
Well you did just beat there whole team with 3 perks, so I'd rub that back in there face. That's what I do. Noed is a safety fail for those super gen rushers that knock them out in 20-30 secs. It isn't a crutch, it isn't unfair, it's a hex that can be completely disabled, cost the killer a perk slot, and is completely useless until endgame. It's a complete gamble to use, because like I said, it can be de-activated before ever even becoming useful. If you die because of noed, it's completely you and your teams fault. You failed your secondary objective which is cleansing totems. That's the choice you and your team decided to make when you rushed the gens and didn't give 1 crap about the totems.