Gens

Just a daily reminder that gen speed is still absolutely stupid right now.

That is all.

Comments

  • Gen speeds are fine imo

  • I don't really see the problem with gen speeds. Especially now that chases are ending faster without the god windows.

  • Daily reminder that Spirit removes any sort of skill a survivor could have

  • @th3 said:

    Daily reminder that Spirit removes any sort of skill a survivor could have

    Most survivors don't have any skill to begin with, which is why they struggle when OP things get taken away. But that's another story for another time.

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1276969#Comment_1276969

    Most survivors don't have any skill to begin with, which is why they struggle when OP things get taken away. But that's another story for another time.

    How are survivors the ones who are struggling? when your the one crying about gen speeds even though god windows we're nerfed and maps were made much smaller so you can apply pressure easier?

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1276969#Comment_1276969

    Most survivors don't have any skill to begin with, which is why they struggle when OP things get taken away. But that's another story for another time.

    Your friendly neighborhood killer main here. Spirit is #########. end of story. And if looping itself, the only defense survivors have is OP, then yes, survivors have no skill(not talking about infinite).

  • @BattleCast said:

    I don't really see the problem with gen speeds. Especially now that chases are ending faster without the god windows.

    Chases are only ending faster when Killers know what they are doing. And they often enough dont know what they are doing.

    Example: I had a Freddy before Rank Reset (Rank 1 Killer, thought I face a Rank 10 once again..) who did not catch me at 2 T/L-Walls next to each other. He did not mindgame at all or change the direction at all. After a while he decided to vault the Window instead of going around, the results can be expected. He left me eventually.

    I expect that this guy would be someone to complain about Gen Speed - not able to catch a Survivor on one of the most fair Tiles and then Gens are too fast.

  • I had a game yesterday, as Trapper in the garage in the middle of the map (consider it got smaller). Gen gone extremely fast, I had 2 hook, the trial done in 5min. Not all game are like that, thats why I was amazed at Gen speed.

    They had 1 Leader and 2 Prove thyself.

    They was like "try to put pressure next time". Like I supposed to play Trapper without setting traps?

    I didnt record the game to re-check what gone wrong.

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1276969#Comment_1276969

    Most survivors don't have any skill to begin with, which is why they struggle when OP things get taken away. But that's another story for another time.

    And killers do? Call me when camping/tunneling isn't the go-to play style for the majority of killers. So skilled. ๐Ÿ™„

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1276980#Comment_1276980

    And killers do? Call me when camping/tunneling isn't the go-to play style for the majority of killers. So skilled. ๐Ÿ™„

    As an above-average survivor at best, I can assure you that killers at rank 1 (or close) have more skill than their survivor counterparts. I pip basically every trial as a survivor, without even doing much.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277033#Comment_1277033

    As an above-average survivor at best, I can assure you that killers at rank 1 (or close) have more skill than their survivor counterparts. I pip basically every trial as a survivor, without even doing much.

    I can't agree there. Rank 1 killers are some of the worst perpetrators of camp and tunnel. Although I will agree that A LOT of red rank survivors don't belong there.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277037#Comment_1277037

    I can't agree there. Rank 1 killers are some of the worst perpetrators of camp and tunnel. Although I will agree that A LOT of red rank survivors don't belong there.

    Ranking up is too easy on both sides. And this is also because both sides can stomp Potatoes who dont belong to Red Ranks.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277037#Comment_1277037

    I can't agree there. Rank 1 killers are some of the worst perpetrators of camp and tunnel. Although I will agree that A LOT of red rank survivors don't belong there.

    I don't think "camping" and "tunneling" are issues. They're easily punishable. On the other hand, survivors feeding killers who use those strategies are a big problem, because that's how those killers win. Nearly every single time I'm hooked, there's 1-2 survivors just crouching around the hook, being useless.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277059#Comment_1277059

    Ranking up is too easy on both sides. And this is also because both sides can stomp Potatoes who dont belong to Red Ranks.

    It is solidly easier to rank as survivor than killer.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277065#Comment_1277065

    It is solidly easier to rank as survivor than killer.

    Depends. Surely the Killer has to do more (which is expected when he is the "1" in "1vs4"), but ranking up as Killer is faster. At least it is easier to blackpip and especially double pip, as Killer.

    EDIT: To clarify - while I have more to do as Killer because I am alone, I generate more Pips/game on average.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277071#Comment_1277071

    Depends. Surely the Killer has to do more (which is expected when he is the "1" in "1vs4"), but ranking up as Killer is faster. At least it is easier to blackpip and especially double pip, as Killer.

    EDIT: To clarify - while I have more to do as Killer because I am alone, I generate more Pips/game on average.

    I don't believe what you are describing is typical. In my experience and from what I've seen here in the forums, the consensus is typically the same: survivor is easier to rank up, killer is easier to farm BP.

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    Just a daily reminder that gen speed is still absolutely stupid right now.

    That is all.

    Been saying this ever since the mid chapter. Not fair that I hook 1 person and 1-2 gens get done every single game, you can barely create pressure in this scenario unless the survivors completely mess up. Gens need a major looking into, not a slap on the wrist.