6 Doctors in a row
I writing this message from the locker. My name is Nea.
Please help! After match reset I have been matched with 6th doctor in a row... like seriously, are there any other killers?
I've tried DC, but it did not help... If you read this message, please help.
Are there any other killers?
Comments
7th
Since everyone is still on about a Freddy nerf. At the killer meeting this morning we agreed to play doctor strictly for the next 3 weeks per Freddy ######### thread.
I recommend getting a prescription for claim spirit.
Use this time to learn how to beat Doc.
8th
You must have some serious health problems then.
Have you tried asking Adiris for one of her apples?
9th
Remind me never to play with you. You're bad luck.
Nursey, please come play against me!
Thank you Entity, that 10th one was Myers! I've been so glad to see him!
Congrats! :D
Oh, man. I would prefer Doctors. They're easy to beat.
Time to pull out calm spirit me thinks
For the time being, I suggest leveling up Jake and getting calm spirit
Probably just strange luck. Doctor isn’t OP so it’s not that bad but I would see it as boring going up against the same killer for 9 matches. Personally I played around 13 matches and got 1 Doc.
Every time I play against a doctor I 😱 😂.
I played against 3 Doctors yesterday and all 3 of them dc'd.
He’s does what Freddy do but with a differend cooldown ability. And there is ain’t no pages of dumb ass whining posts of him. We tought it’s time to change that.
They are probably doing the new challenge to make survivors scream 30 times. Wait a couple of days
LOL!
Raisin Face! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I hate that bastard and his hook tunneling butt!
Personally I dislike rasins but that made me 😂 I split out my coffee.
Did you eat an apple a day?