"Adrenaline is not a second chance perk"

Why did I close the hatch and you picked yourself up when you were down and escaped?

Either have adrenaline and NOED, or none

Comments

  • Who said adrenaline isnt a second chance perk?

    Out of curiosity why did you slug them then go close the hatch? Why not just kill them?

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    Who said adrenaline isnt a second chance perk?

    Out of curiosity why did you slug them then go close the hatch? Why not just kill them?

    Maybe a quest to close a hatch...but yeah, most of the time this sounds like a killer trying to be a jerk when they think there's no consequence.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1276475#Comment_1276475

    Maybe a quest to close a hatch...but yeah, most of the time this sounds like a killer trying to be a jerk when they think there's no consequence.

    Or, hear me out here, or they don't know where the survivor crawled off to, and found the hatch first.

    Dont assume the worst of people.

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    Why did I close the hatch and you picked yourself up when you were down and escaped?

    Either have adrenaline and NOED, or none

    That’s what you get for slugging the last survivor for no reason? lol

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1276475#Comment_1276475

    Maybe a quest to close a hatch...but yeah, most of the time this sounds like a killer trying to be a jerk when they think there's no consequence.

    You are further proof that most people in the community are toxic.

    I could not find the survivor, but I found the hatch first, but I was on Lampkin Lane so I lost them automatically.

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1276479#Comment_1276479

    You are further proof that most people in the community are toxic.

    I could not find the survivor, but I found the hatch first, but I was on Lampkin Lane so I lost them automatically.

    Why were you leaving them slugged though? Adrenalin is a counter to slugging, and you got punished for playing that way.

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1276479#Comment_1276479

    You are further proof that most people in the community are toxic.

    I could not find the survivor, but I found the hatch first, but I was on Lampkin Lane so I lost them automatically.

    A little sensitive there? Guilty conscience?

    You'll note that I didn't say YOU were being a jerk at all. I even gave an out as my first thought.

    But yeah, you sound just a tad defensive. Hm.

  • Yeah, closing Hatch and initiating ECG should not grant Adrenaline or NOED.

    The survivor didn't make it to the end game, and neither did the killer.

    I don't understand how and why this works the way it does.

    Adrenaline and NOED should both have a 5 Generator Completion Requirement.

  • @SmarulKusia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1276485#Comment_1276485

    Why were you leaving them slugged though? Adrenalin is a counter to slugging, and you got punished for playing that way.

    4k? Slug the third, hook the fourth, look for the third who has crawled away, coincidentally find the hatch, close it, Adrenaline?

  • I slug all the time, and I use adrenaline. I sometimes run noed and often run ds. Why cant we all just use the stuff the devs gave us and learn to counter them?

    OP if you closed hatch and your slug got up you had a 50/50 chance to find them since there are only 2 doors. You picked wrong. So what? You got the 3k from the sounds of it, and if the other 3 left through hatch with a key then that just means they werent good enough to finish the gens and get out the door. Take your bps and smile 😊 its ok to not 4k every game, and its ok to not win every game

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1276495#Comment_1276495

    4k? Slug the third, hook the fourth, look for the third who has crawled away, coincidentally find the hatch, close it, Adrenaline?

    You shouldn’t be hooking too far away. So they realistically wouldn’t have crawled too far away.


    he decided to slug, and he got countered and lost out on a 4k, not anyone’s fault but his at that point considering Adrenalin is only activated when gates are powered

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    Why did I close the hatch and you picked yourself up when you were down and escaped?

    Either have adrenaline and NOED, or none

    I find Adrenaline to be sort of situational. Its only ever annoying if a full team of SWF has it, but like running NOED, it only activates in the endgame, which makes you down a perk 99% of the time

  • @SmarulKusia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1276502#Comment_1276502

    You shouldn’t be hooking too far away. So they realistically wouldn’t have crawled too far away.

    he decided to slug, and he got countered and lost out on a 4k, not anyone’s fault but his at that point considering Adrenalin is only activated when gates are powered

    I mean, if you go looking for the fourth after slugging the third, you don't really have a lot of control over where you'll end up finding them. It's not like you can just camp the third and consistently expect the fourth to come to you like a lemming.

  • You closed the hatch. Even if they open a gate, it's basically a 4k.

    Why do killers always feel a need to constantly get only 4k's? Can't we accept 3k & lucky hatch as the same thing?

  • So I wonder if slugging makes your mmr go up or down as it can go both ways.

  • notice how most people only say "GG" if ONLY they win?

  • Tonight I'll say a prayer for your loss. There is no greater pain to experience than 3 kills instead of 4. Your poor soul. 🥺