Why do killers like to 1 hook Mori?

Idk I think it’s unfair... The devs should just remove keys and moris. Both are unfair but I’m leaning more towards the 1 hook mori. I feel like the devs should only allow Ivory moris or cypress moris or just make the survivor have 4 hook stages instead of 3 only when the killer brings an Ebony Mori. I get that some killers like the animation or whatever but let’s be real while the mori’s may look cool, I feel like killers bring it just to be an A**hole to be honest. Sometimes killer will even say “Gg Ez” to a survivor after tunneling them off hook. I’m not one of those toxic survivor mains btw before anyone calls me that, I play both sides at rank 1 and I think that this topic should he discussed. What do you think of Keys and Moris?

Comments

  • If I have a mori I won't mori till death hook unless I feel like I need to. If there are 4/5 gens left then I want more hook points so I'll wait to death hook for a mori. If there are 3 or less gens left then I'll mori 1 just to get back some pressure.

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    Idk I think it’s unfair... The devs should just remove keys and moris. Both are unfair but I’m leaning more towards the 1 hook mori. I feel like the devs should only allow Ivory moris or cypress moris or just make the survivor have 4 hook stages instead of 3 only when the killer brings an Ebony Mori. I get that some killers like the animation or whatever but let’s be real while the mori’s may look cool, I feel like killers bring it just to be an A**hole to be honest. Sometimes killer will even say “Gg Ez” to a survivor after tunneling them off hook. I’m not one of those toxic survivor mains btw before anyone calls me that, I play both sides at rank 1 and I think that this topic should he discussed. What do you think of Keys and Moris?

    Well to be fair it’s a death on second hook you just don’t get picked up. Which is dumb but I think keys are worse.

  • To make the match easier. 3v1 is FAR more managable than 4v1

  • I only use mories when I'm doing "kill with your own hands" daily rituals, so I think it's ok to do that

  • @DwightOP said:

    Simply to have a relaxed match afterwards

    Isnt a mori a relaxed match cause it's so ezz to 4k?

  • @Eye66 said:

    To punish the unbelievably broken and OP thing called "Survive With Friends", to do a daily, or to try fighting back against an unfair genrush.

    Most killers just ude moris for no reasone just like survivors have keys for no reason

  • lol ive never had a killer say ggez on me before.

  • @xChrisx said:

    Because they have no skill, imo should be changed to be used after the second hook

    Why do survivors rely on comms because they have no skills. Why do survivor have so many second chance crutch perks because they have no skill. Why are survivors crying about removing infinites because they have no skill

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    Idk I think it’s unfair... The devs should just remove keys and moris. Both are unfair but I’m leaning more towards the 1 hook mori. I feel like the devs should only allow Ivory moris or cypress moris or just make the survivor have 4 hook stages instead of 3 only when the killer brings an Ebony Mori. I get that some killers like the animation or whatever but let’s be real while the mori’s may look cool, I feel like killers bring it just to be an A**hole to be honest. Sometimes killer will even say “Gg Ez” to a survivor after tunneling them off hook. I’m not one of those toxic survivor mains btw before anyone calls me that, I play both sides at rank 1 and I think that this topic should he discussed. What do you think of Keys and Moris?

    I understand the frustration man, and I agree it's unfair. But a lot of content creators, being fog whisperers too, have spoken about ways to fix moris and keys. Soon enough the devs will listen and implement a fun for both sides and balanced way to use keys and moris. But for now we just have to accept that people want to abuse the offerings and items until light is shed upon the problem

  • They do it because they’re bad lol

  • I wish mori and keys to stay but toned down a lot

  • That's what I said?

  • You said to have a relaxed match AFTERWORDS so id assume you meant after the mori game but ok

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1253322#Comment_1253322

    You said to have a relaxed match AFTERWORDS so id assume you meant after the mori game but ok

    Oh no my bad, I meant to say AFTER EXECUTING the first mori. I see why we confused, should have wrote it better. English isn't my first language lol

1 2 ›