I think I understand why survivors make toxic builds now.
Decisive Strike / Dead Hard / Unbreakable / Adrenalin I found were a little OP as I climbed survivor ranks right up until a point. Once you hit rank 10 and beyond you'll find killers are more often Nurse than not. Against a REALLY GOOD nurse I feel like these perks are totally fair. I've had some pretty incredible one sided matches in the Nurse favour by simply outplaying all of us to an extent of humiliation and embarrassment. I tried Stealth builds against nurses and it doesn't work against a REALLY good one. Some p3 nurses out there are just INSANE. I felt I absolutely NEEDED the dead hard and the DS just to be able to survive for a bit longer because when you go up against a god nurse it just about feels like the killer is cheating.
I feel like this might be the reason why DS and Dead Hard are so popular (even though it feels a little over kill against other killers) I think I get it now, go up against a few god nurse's and you'll start to like DS and DH a little more imo.
- Queue "git gud" and similar comments below*
Comments
Im just gonna say, anyone that can play nurse good on console deserves credit.
Stiff af
Yes. Most Nurse's on Xbox are awful. I can't play her for crap. But there are a handful of rank 1 killers that play Nurse, IDK if they main her. One guy does perkless p3 Nurse.
I feel like Spine Chill is a good perk to fight Nurse because she's all about mind games and prediction. So if are around a jungle gym and she's say just blinked inside, she's going to look where she wants to go. If you see it lit then don't go that way. If it's not lit then she's not blinking that way and it's safe.
Play hag and convert to the dark side.
Sorry to say but majority of killers at high rank ARE nurse's. If you were at high rank you would know that. It's common knowledge.
It's not on PC either. I'd say 25-30%. It's a mix of Huntress, Billy, and Nurse. Maybe more diversity now with Clown?
I am indeed referring to PC of course can you imagine trying to nurse on a controller? lol no thanks. In my region on pc from 1-9 rank every second to third match is nurse.
Being called toxic cause they help survivors to survive? Gimme a break
survivors don't need any help surviving in the first place let's be honest
Just run a slugging build and make them suffer as much as you can
This is a good point. Though Killers usually say "toxic builds", it's only because the people who use those builds are often toxic themselves.
Exactly... I use Dead Hard, Urban, Self-Care and Iron Will and people will often call that a toxic build however I don't t-bag or use flashlights or toolboxes or insta heals etc. I've been using Dead Hard since it came out, Urban since it was changed to 100% from 50%, Iron Will since I got it from the shrine last year and self-care because it's quite literally the go to perk. It just happens that this build has become more of the meta especially since people don't like the exhaustion change and people such as Tru3ta1ent now use this build