I feel like genrushing is worse then before

I just had 2 matches in a row where I chased a survivor, while using corrupt intervention and 3 gens poped

I think survivors are soo terrified of working on the same generator because of the recent nerf that they split making gens pop even faster then before

Anyone else feeling the same?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @MPUK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1244066#Comment_1244066

    This is bullshit though. People get accused of gen rushing all the time even when they haven't.

    I have been told to "Get AIDS gen rushers" in post game chat. In a game where all totems were cleansed, all gens done, both exit gates open, all chests opened. What do you expect the survivors to do other than that? Sabotage every hook on the map?

    Gen rush is an excuse used by so many people because they lost not because the gens went too quick but because they were too ######### to handle the survivors. Never hear the killer moaning that the game ends quickly because they slugged everyone within 2 minutes though.

    Honestly, I think A LOT of this comes from Tru3...where every game that isn’t easy for him is blamed on SWF genrush. Just watch his chat, even before he says anything you’ll see people typing “must be SWF”, “GeN sPeEd Is FiNe”...it’s comical. Then all his fans just mimic what he says when it comes to their own games. Now he’s even saying “must be SWF with stretched screen”😂, so I’m sure we will be seeing a lot of that here.

  • @Karl_Childers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1244775#Comment_1244775

    Honestly, I think A LOT of this comes from Tru3...where every game that isn’t easy for him is blamed on SWF genrush. Just watch his chat, even before he says anything you’ll see people typing “must be SWF”, “GeN sPeEd Is FiNe”...it’s comical. Then all his fans just mimic what he says when it comes to their own games. Now he’s even saying “must be SWF with stretched screen”😂, so I’m sure we will be seeing a lot of that here.

    You guys are still full of it. Yall sit back and laugh at killers 8 out of 10 games then when one finally kills you suddenly the game is killer sided. You have it easy and you all know it. You're spoiled.

  • smaller maps... means the survivors can get to gens faster now... it's huge survivor buff

  • @emptyCups said:

    smaller maps... means the survivors can get to gens faster now... it's huge survivor buff

    In smaller maps you can just aim with the mouse and press w to find survivors on gens. Indeed, smaller maps makes that much easier, I do not understand the source of complaint.

  • @MPUK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1244066#Comment_1244066

    This is bullshit though. People get accused of gen rushing all the time even when they haven't.

    I have been told to "Get AIDS gen rushers" in post game chat. In a game where all totems were cleansed, all gens done, both exit gates open, all chests opened. What do you expect the survivors to do other than that? Sabotage every hook on the map?

    Gen rush is an excuse used by so many people because they lost not because the gens went too quick but because they were too ######### to handle the survivors. Never hear the killer moaning that the game ends quickly because they slugged everyone within 2 minutes though.

    If the survivors do that things then the game is not that quick and there are no genrush.

    I say genrush when three gens are done in very few minutes and you still have only 2 - 3 hooks. Almost no totems done, almost no opened chests, if the survivors are good at looping and you are not using a top tier killer, alea jacta est. Why do you think in red ranks the people carry corrupt intervention and/or Pop goes the wessel and are meta and use only 5 or 6 viable killers? the main reason is because there are a lot of killers who cannot put enough pressure in the map. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Who do I have to pay attention to? You, a random in a forum or to main killers with 4k+ hours which say that genrush exist?

  • After 3 days of testing, i have to say i see really no difference. Even if some complain about dead zones, there are enough options left to keep the killer busy throughout a match. And the bad matchmaking, especially in the evening and night hours in my region, makes it nearly unplayable, except if i just play to try out silly or funny stuff without even attempt to "win".

    Against red rank squads, you have to end chases super quick to have a chance, and maybe get someone out of the game as soon as possible or try slugging when everyone is injured. hit & run and hook juggling doesn't work really because they don't bother to heal and just run back to a gen if you leave for another gen to add "map pressure"...

  • @IamFran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1244775#Comment_1244775

    If the survivors do that things then the game is not that quick and there are no genrush.

    I say genrush when three gens are done in very few minutes and you still have only 2 - 3 hooks. Almost no totems done, almost no opened chests, if the survivors are good at looping and you are not using a top tier killer, alea jacta est. Why do you think in red ranks the people carry corrupt intervention and/or Pop goes the wessel and are meta and use only 5 or 6 viable killers? the main reason is because there are a lot of killers who cannot put enough pressure in the map. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Who do I have to pay attention to? You, a random in a forum or to main killers with 4k+ hours which say that genrush exist?

    Well I certainly wouldn't listen to someone who "mains" killer for the simple fact those kinds will moan about gen times even if it took 40mins per gen. It will never be enough for some. Loads of people manage just fine in red ranks with the current times.

  • You can't make reliable observations in two days.

    Like seriously. Is the urge to complain this intense?

  • It seems like people are stuck in this NO HEAL - GEN! mentality. I've had several games where I simply can NOT get a single teammate to heal me, so for the first time I have to run Self Care. I like games where lots of stuff happens, not these 4-injured running around blitzing gens and dying to NOED because people freak out if they catch you Cleansing. There's also been a lot of insta-unhooks as if all of us injured people with no pallets have anywhere to go instead of back to the hook. A lot of games end with only one or two gens done because of this, and getting killed by survivors who are supposed to be on the same side really bites. It's not your obligation to see me escape but you could, at the very least, not be a direct hindrance.

  • Survivor objective is to try and escape. They are doing what they need to do to power the gates. There is no gen rush in my opinion.

    You want survivors to just run around the map like potatoes?

  • Agreed. The gen nerfs didn't do squat, and with the original intent was too give killers more time too pressure early on but every game the first hook always costs 1-2 gens. Gen's rushing need heavy nerfs or they need too add more objectives.

  • @youarewronglol said:

    They JUST nerfed it, at least give it day man

    yes, and it wasn't even close too enough too fix gen speeds. I feel barely a difference in gen speeds and I've played the new update for an entire day as killer only.

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    I just had 2 matches in a row where I chased a survivor, while using corrupt intervention and 3 gens poped

    I think survivors are soo terrified of working on the same generator because of the recent nerf that they split making gens pop even faster then before

    Anyone else feeling the same?

    Using two matches to judge anything is ridiculous. I can tell you from many matches that things are better

  • @IamFran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1242991#Comment_1242991

    And what do you do if the 4 survivors are a bit good (no necessary to be a pro)? They can stay in a chase enough time for 2 gens to be done and popping at the start on the game even if you drop a chase every 10-15 seconds and kick the most advanced gen, what do you do? Just Kicking gens all the time?

    Genrush is a problem in the game, anybody who don't notice this is survivor sided. Even if you see main killer streamers with 4k+ hours in twitch they say genrush is a problem.

    BuT ThIs Is OuR ObJeTiVe, WhAt dO YoU SuPoSe We HaVe To Do?

    Break dull totems, you can disable an endgame NOED and you get 1000 boldness points for each which is very good. Unhook survivors an heal them, tank them a Hit if the killer is a tunneler, this a lot of Altruism points.

    Some survivor think the only things are Objetives and Survival (specially Objetives), Boldness and Altruism don't exist for them. You get more BP and even get better emblems at the end of the game and pip more. I personally prefer to get chased, search for totem and rescue team mates than just holding M1. I prefer to do that things even if I die than just hold M1 for X minutes and scaping, it's way more amusing and you get more point than just holding M1.

    A lot of survivor have the obsesion of only do gens, they even repair while they are hurt without Resilience equiped or Stay in a generator to do this at all cost even if you are coming despite getting hit or downed due that risk OMG, that's so stupid.

    I understand that i can get a 4k easier than i can escape. I have 13 4ks in a row as killer. I played 5 games as survivor last night and escaped 1 through the hatch as last survivor and im rank 1.

    You must be killer sided based on your complaints. Which means you don't understand how much we prefer to get out then get a totem. Thats like survivors telling you to try and get hooks in the basement every time. It's not necessary for you to win, but it gives a bigger accomplishment.

    I play am down to rank 10 killer and continuing to work down. 13 4ks in a row proves gen rushing isn't that bad. Oh by the way, i play killer now because its easier.

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    I just had 2 matches in a row where I chased a survivor, while using corrupt intervention and 3 gens poped

    I think survivors are soo terrified of working on the same generator because of the recent nerf that they split making gens pop even faster then before

    Anyone else feeling the same?

    Just wait a week or two until most survivors catch up and adjust to the smaller map sizes.

    Then you'll see "gen rushing"

1 2 ›