Playing Killer is so EZ now
I just played killer for the first time since new patch and it's soo ez it's not even fun or challenging in anyway.
I just played killer for the first time since new patch and it's soo ez it's not even fun or challenging in anyway.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh ######### that's spicy
Even as a survivor.... Rank 1. I feel like I'm versing Rank 5-8 killers that are now rank 1-2. I do have a overpowered perk build tho (No DS... that's right... that perk is garbage) that no1 uses that nabs me over a 90% win ratio at rank 1 without exhaustion perks but now with the new patch I'm versing killers I shouldn't be... making the game even easier for me. Even tho I play with one hand I played killer and literally 4 killed 5 games in a row... what is up with this patch?
Low rank killer detected, I came back recently and literally breezed through from rank 16 to rank 8 in a single day. Wait until you get into the purple and red brackets against a 4 man swf and then you'll realize playing killer isn't a walk in the park when you're up against competent survivors. It can be a damn nightmare to deal with even with best perks maxed out.
Even as a survivor.... Rank 1. I feel like I'm versing Rank 5-8 killers that are now rank 1-2. I do have a overpowered perk build tho (No DS... that's right... that perk is garbage) that no1 uses that nabs me over a 90% win ratio at rank 1 without exhaustion perks but now with the new patch I'm versing killers I shouldn't be... making the game even easier for me. Even tho I play with one hand I played killer and literally 4 killed 5 games in a row... what is up with this patch?
Lol
He played for the first time after X time = rank 20
He didn't go against an experienced team, and I'm not even talking about swf xD
Funny.
C for effort.
Even as a survivor.... Rank 1. I feel like I'm versing Rank 5-8 killers that are now rank 1-2.
"I do have a overpowered perk build tho (No DS... that's right... that perk is garbage) that no1 uses that nabs me over a 90% win ratio at rank 1 without exhaustion perks but now with the new patch I'm versing killers I shouldn't be... making the game even easier for me. Even tho I play with one hand I played killer and literally 4 killed 5 games in a row... what is up with this patch?"
Killers are weak when we have a team of good players. Not even very good. And if you don't sluggame, tunnel or whatever the strategy is (which is bad mannered right?) , it is still hard to kill 4 out of 4 sometimes.
Its literally impossible to play killer one handed( and survivor too by the way).
LITERALLY.
(I know it was a copy paste from the OP dont worry)
I wanted to say this. you make me feel like this now.
You r wrong... I only play with the mouse 1 handed. I am just rly good at games is all. God like most would say.
The perk build also uses low tier perks but there synergy is what makes it op.
Yes, I am a Rank 1 Player... with 1 hand. Games Ez it's a joke... both killer and survivor sides. What I'm trying to say is that as a R1 survivor I'm versing killers that would normally be rank 5-9 before this patch that are now rank 1-2 making the game too ez for me.
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh..................................................
I just can't 360 or 180 juke yet... haven't figured it out yet with 1 hand, or look behind me when running away from the killer. But you know what... i just remembered that the forums is full of scrub noobs and low iq ppl so w/e.
im typing with one hand you drig face. scums of the earth right here.
That's not how the brain works. Nice try tho. Where did you get your knowledge from? the 1980's? kek
Btw the first word you wrote is spelled wrong. TY for proving my point. GG
This is probably poor bait... but whatever.
Playing killer is still more difficult than survivor. Period. If you think otherwise, then you're insane. Period.
Period.
(annoyed yet?)
No, really, survivor is more "fun" and laid back... killer is more intense. Fun yes, but a different kind of fun.
One game doesn't mean anything.
I agree they are different types of fun... I'm just not finding killer to be as fun as it used to be because of how ez it is now. Also, bcuz im versing killers that I shouldn't be I'm also not finding it fun going up against killers that are ez to beat.
See what's going on here? (talking about rank 1-2 area)
Thanks for proving my point. And thanks for blowing your own cover trying to appear smarter. Fail.
I have seen better bait
*The.
Thanks for proving my point. And thanks for blowing your own cover trying to appear smarter. Fail.
Im laughing at you for trying to fix something that is a shorter version of a word. Keep going at it. Your low class lifestyle must help you out a lot in life.
Someone who is using "kek" and troll on online forums shouldn't speak about other people. I bet you are virgin loser rotting in mom's basement browsing 4chan or something. Please take better care of yourself hun.
Good thing it was a response to a question i asked so it did not need to be capitalized. Keep going at it. You are proving yourself dumber by the minute.
Kek is just another way of saying lol and it comes from world of warcraft so it is not connecting to trolling in any way since it comes from the orc language.
Also... I'm a doctor in the USA making more $ than this whole game and every1 who plays it combined. GG
It's a serious topic and objective. You came in here and tried to make it dumb so blame yourself and not me.
I know I always get a touchdown.
ty
I'm already full from my unsalted and butter free popcorn. This was too funny to me.
This guy gets triggered by his own responses. What a fail.
So wait, you're saying that killer is too EZ, but then go on to say you play as survivor and it's too EZ to beat killers because they're higher rank than they should be...
So, both sides are too ez? Where did all the killers that gave you a challenge go, and if killer is so ez to win you wouldn't be winning as survivor all the time.
This thread hurts my head. -_-
Exactly... something is wrong with this patch. Bcuz all the top killers are mixed with rank5-9 killers that are now rank 1-2 making it easier for me to win on survivor. It might be difficult to understand what I'm trying to say. It's not meant for me... the game is ez for me. I'm just pointing something out.
I stopped taking you seriously... I'm not gonna let you continue with your less of a mikset askoroni. Take your trolling else where... ignored.
And please be more civilised next time. I'm not actually trolling, that's what you kids do thinking it is cool. I just served you some of your own medicine so you can see how bad is it. Treat people how you want to be treated. It's easy when you get used to it, try it sometimes.
You are hereby banned from the snack bar until you change your evil, gluten-free ways. Get thee behind me, vegan!
I'mm gunna wryte evry wurd wrung inn thys sehntence juhst lhike howw yuo spehlled civilised wrung. My own medicine? that's why I was laughing so hard. By the way, I called your mindset less than a butt hole (in a scientific way). Just stop posting here dumbo wumbo. No1 likes you in real life except maybe your mom. I'm not a kid btw, go find some1 else to feed medicine before you get fed #########.
Else-where* btw.
Unlike you I wont try to prove myself to you or defend myself since I'm pretty sure only miserable and lonely people troll online. So please dance in your own poo poo more for me loser.
And according to you elsewhere is incorrect? There is no hope for you. Unless you are a toddler.
You'd be surprised how many people don't know that BE is a thing.
This guy already forgot the origin of why me stepping all over my poo poo so I can stomp all over him with my poop boots began.
It's OK if you don't know you got psyched on. Should sign up for classes somewhere so ppl don't wipe the bottom of their boots all over you.
Calling me a loser does nothing to me. I already know my status in life and compared to me you are worth less than the poop under my boots.