Playing Killer is so EZ now
I just played killer for the first time since new patch and it's soo ez it's not even fun or challenging in anyway.
I just played killer for the first time since new patch and it's soo ez it's not even fun or challenging in anyway.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ahhh, it all makes sense now. Eveline is a girl. GG thnks for proving me right this whole time.
IDK, I've been waiting for them to close it ever since this girl started her own little thing to help grow her E-peen. Was amusing I must say.
Self-esteem or insecure issues I assume. No worries.
"Btw im a killah main"
Oh #########, my sides xD i haven't seen a doctor, who can't even type properly, not speaking of building logical sentences (and you said you are from USA, so English is your first, and probably only language). Live in a dream of being a PhD, while rotting in your bed, holding a laptop on your obese stomach.
Now that's dedication but as a Claudette I've run around nude the entire season perkless and danced my way to rank 1. I've even taken Bill to rank 1 perkless with nothing but his hat on.
I get rank 1 killer every season as Nea.