I don't know that any of the killer designs really lend themselves to the medium of cuddly toys, except perhaps the Clown, whose entire aesthetic is repulsive to me, so still a hard pass. That being said, some of the killer charms in the Rift are pretty cool, and I would certainly not say no to a plush version of the Huntress doll in particular.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know that any of the killer designs really lend themselves to the medium of cuddly toys, except perhaps the Clown, whose entire aesthetic is repulsive to me, so still a hard pass. That being said, some of the killer charms in the Rift are pretty cool, and I would certainly not say no to a plush version of the Huntress doll in particular.
Spirit plushie for life :>
Both of these I'd love.
I would adore an Oni plush, I don't play him that much but a plush of him would be great.
Good old Doc.
Billy
Bing bong boi <3
Wraithy boi please! !
Trapper, he feels like the real soul of the game. The main icon for DbD and after Saminations version, he seems very likable.
Rin!
Though I wonder how they will attach her cut up arms.
I need a little vommy mommy!
I just imagine an advertisement for legion plushies and at the end they're like "Collect all 4!" XD
I'm not that into plushies, but Plushie Huntress would actually make my day.
face of the game, trap daddy is top of the list
myers
Would love a little billy plushie
I would love a Huntress plushie, that would be adorable
I would say Huntress, but Clown? No thanks.
Deathslinger would be adorable, on the other hand.
String.
I'd like a deathslinger or clown plushie
Julie or Huntress. They would be adorable... : P
I don't think licensed characters are in their jurisdiction... : /
Both would be cool though.
Gimme Oni plushie!
i require a sweet lil Susie.
The Oni looks REALLY cool I'd love a plushie of him hes scary to play against when hes speed boost chasing you lmao