How is M1 Billy an insult?
Inquiring Minds wanna know.
Inquiring Minds wanna know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In general its not bad to use your M1 but getting good with the chainsaw hits gets you much further.
That all aside, M1 Billy is used as an insult by the same survivors that typically complain about instadown Killers.
You make it sound like Survivors complain about everything.
If a Billy only m1's and doesn't get any chainsaws in, it is usually because they are bad and inexperienced with Billy. Or they have a ######### map but usually the first. Which is why it is an insult.
I assume they are these toxic fanboys of those who shall not be named that insult after every victory or find something to complain about after every defeat.
The funniest thing is when you take really good add-ons... then run around an M1 the crap out of them, then have NOED at the end. See how mad some survivors get at you.
Make sure to camp them too... even better.
Noob question: what is M1 billy? I assume a build of some sort for hillbilly?
Noob question: what is M1 billy? I assume a build of some sort for hillbilly?
M1 or mouse 1 uses his hammer to hit survivors while M2 or mouse 2 uses the chainsaw. I don't play him much but sometimes aclub is the better way to go for that 1st hit. You also get way more points same as Leatherface if you hammer 1st then chainsaw 2nd.
Well I've not been insulted for using UE on the 1 or 2 toons that have it equipped ina while, but give it time.
I find it a compliment , if I'm good enough to force a Billy to use his hammer instead of his chainsaw against me , it means I succeeded at juking him.
Except the Killer isn't the one calling himself M1 Billy, is he?
Oh I misunderstood what OP meant, see what happens when you go on forums while you're half asleep lmao.
Survivor got salty because he didnt get the chance to use the hitbox exploit called 360ing while you charge your chainsaw
Please be joking.
M1 billy is when you prefer swing to your hammer instead of charging your chainsaw.
It's meant to indicate lack of skill.