Crouching rapidly being rated on Fairness?

Are we serious rn?

What is this feedback survey lmao

image.png


Comments

  • It's not fair that the pixels are vertically ascending and descending on my screen. The pixels are disorienting me and negatively affecting my game play.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    It's not fair that the pixels are vertically ascending and descending on my screen. The pixels are disorienting me and negatively affecting my game play.

    Some people's skin is so thin I can see right through them. Getting mad at it? Sure. Calling it unfair? lmaoooo

  • Irritating yes. Unfair? What planet was this survey created on?

    And yes i answered not unfair at all

  • Last time a survivor tbagged me all the gens got completed :(

  • These surveys always make me giggle.

  • I think it's just meant to be a funny joke. I laughed my ass off at it atleast.

  • I love the tbagging survivors that get stomped end game and then have the nerve to msg you and complain.. keep that tbagging ######### ingame... i don't wanna lose my salty survivors.

  • @MadArtillery said:

    I think it's just meant to be a funny joke. I laughed my ass off at it atleast.

    I wish but honestly not sure anymore.

  • Definitely a strange question. I don't think anyone feels that it is unfair. People dislike it because it is perceived as toxic, by many, not because it isn't fair.

  • I mean, it's definitely not fair when someone abuses the shite out of a god loop or god pallet and THEN tbags you, but half of the god loops in the game are going away! Please, pause outside Ironworks to dance your little butt. I promise you won't regret it.

  • Yes, unfair plane, he kemp bush.

  • it has a negative effect on the game

    but on how fair it is? nope

  • @AsePlayer said:

    Are we serious rn?

    What is this feedback survey lmao

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/556/4H0BDSDVY2L6.png

    I asked the same thing; it's annoying to a lot, sure, but I wouldn't throw this in the Playfield of "Fairness" ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • The sad part is that most people will probably pick Greatly.

  • I don't know, I've t-bagged some killers before and they started to tunnel me hard, straight up ignoring other people in front of them. All the gens get done as I waste their time and then I'm hit with a spicy NoED and a face camp while everyone leaves without even so much as a glace.

    It just seems hardly fair to either side to be honest. I shouldn't be face camped because I t-bagged and they shouldn't lose the game because they couldn't resist chasing the t-bagger. It's a lose lose for everyone when you t-bag. Be better people!

    In seriousness though, yeah very silly to say it's unfair. Taunting is a part of most multiplayer games and it's up to each individual whether or not it affects you.

  • @AsePlayer said:

    Are we serious rn?

    What is this feedback survey lmao

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/556/4H0BDSDVY2L6.png

    I thought the exact same thing. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Also really ######### curious why, if teabagging made the fairness list, why didn't hitting people on the hook, nodding/twirling, stutter-following slugged survivors, KILLER teabagging. This definitely makes the survey seem like it's just to find out what else killers want and gives me zero confidence solo survivors will be getting any love in future patches. ๐Ÿ™„

  • Thats whats wrong with the community. Teabagging was created as an insult, and thats what most people use it for.

    Your answer might be to ignore it, but i dont want to play with people that are for no reason rude and insulting to their fellow gamers.

    Sure, the gesture might not be critical, but the intend behind it is.

  • In all seriousness, they simply worded the question wrong. From the options, you can infer they meant "How much do these activities negatively affect your experience?". I mean, in that sense, its perfectly fair for someone to select "Greatly". Might be a way for the developers to measure what actions actually encourage bad behaviour. In the case of teabagging, you cant do much about that.

    But, for instance, mori spamming and flashlight clicking, if seen as toxic enough by a good chunk of the community might lead to them adjusting it. Like, making moris instantly start/mori only starts after the charge bar is full (latter the case for the latest update, right?), or preventing players from binding "Use Item" to the scroll wheel, or flashlights having an internal cooldown between uses.

  • @sulaiman said:

    Thats whats wrong with the community. Teabagging was created as an insult, and thats what most people use it for.

    Your answer might be to ignore it, but i dont want to play with people that are for no reason rude and insulting to their fellow gamers.

    Sure, the gesture might not be critical, but the intend behind it is.

    Dude, games have implemented taunting emotes since the dawn of time. This is not new. This is not uncommon. The fact that we don't have more emotes in-game is what I find weird. People would definitely pay money for them.