Just for Fun
I usually do a Killer rotation or a Killer randomizer. I got a new idea.
If you want you can name one Killer down in the comments and I will play them and share the results with the persons who took that Killer. I will go from first comment, then second, third etc...
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Nea.
Clown
My poor main Nea :( @Lexilogo
I'd say play Piggy <3
#########. This Killer is to hard, I don't know how the play her. Is she viable?
Ok. Clown first. Wish me luck.
I've never played him
so I hope you do well
If possible do totem Spirit (Ruin, Devour, Haunted and Thrill).
It's my favourite build ^^
Rank 1 Clown, now Rank 2 on Ormond Resort
Entity Displeased, pretty much expected this result.
Sure I can, after I did the others first :D
I'm sorry dude. Was hoping it would go better
Thanks dude :D
Rank 1 Pig on Temple of Purgation
Ruthless Killer
Rank 1 Spirit on Ironworks
Ruthless Killer
Unfortunately I couldn't get to 5 Tokens, or I would've posted some Mori selfies xD.
I got to 4 Tokens but couldn't keep track on who was deathhook because I was just downing with her. Pretty much expected with Spirit tbh.
Nice, and thanks ^^
@MrDardon well done! And thank you for playing Piggy for me <3
No problemo. Had fun playing Spirit, she is one of the funnier Killers.
No problem. Had fun with Mrs. Boop_the_Snoot as well. Even on the second biggest map I believe.
Play Deathslinger with any build but make sure it includes NOED.
Give em hell.
Agreed, but Devour Hope over NoED. I've used it and if they ignore the totem, they're screwed.
Scratched mirror myers
fun, but awful if you don't use BF memo. use whatever perks you want and give em a spook ๐ป
Rank 1 Dabslinger on Father Campbell's
Merciless Killer
While I was trying to get this Add-On to work somehow I couldn't use it at all, even though I messed around with it it still didn't come to the Endgame.
Ok. That's next, can't wait to spook them out of their pants.
Rank 1 Jumpscare Myers on Lery's
Merciless Killer
I'll never play this this build without Nemesis/Play with your Food again. I hate the feeling of being extremely handycapped when it comes to speed.
I tried a different build but since they always heal at safe pallets, you can't capitalize of that. And Save the Best for Last was also pretty useless. I'll stick with my other build.
Amazing. GG.
Later I will. I have to do something righ now. But I'll send some screenshots then.
Insidious Doctor.
Trust me, ok. Have Distressing, Whispers, Insidious and probably something like Hex: Ruin with the TR manipulating add-ons based on Static Blast (Calm/Order, I forget since I only use these two......) then wait in an area with zero TR and then suddenly zap them out of nowhere.
How does Static Blast exactly work while I have no Terror Radius? Or does it work at all?
It's radius is based on TR, but you move as you want to use the blast, canceling Insidious.
Probably grab a friend and go into practice to get timings down before trying it.
I just realized. I usually run this build. For some reason I was thinking you wanted me to play with Franks Mixtape and Stab Wound Study. I'll do Legion soon. Do you want me to use any specific Perks?
Nurse
Rank 1 Legion on Suffocation Pit
Merciless Killer
Plague.
Bunny Feng is the scariest killer in the game ๐ณ