Devs thanks for all

I was a main killer and I am going to leave this game, there are many big maps even I have counted 16 pallets in one map, infinite windows, I am bored of just playing as Freddy, Billy, spirit. they are the only killers who can fight. generators made in less than 3 minutes. This game caught my attention for the killers and I find that the survivors are stronger. You even removed the ruin and continue to help them a lot of main killers ask for the old ruin but u just think about new survivors but what about new killers? New killers have to play Vs main survivors because main killers left the game for these reasons, and everyone has realized that there are only a few main killers (red rank). Main survivors have to wait 10 minutes to play a game where killers are yellow or green rank and they escaped so easy in les than 5 minutes and they have to wait 10 minutes more... It is boring to escape so easy.. Veteran players know that before the game was divided into two stages, first it was to find the ruin and after destroying it you could already make generators. Nowadays just do gens and used god loops to escape...

Anyway, thank you for all, I am in different groups of Facebook, Twitter about this game and every day killers left the game for these reasons.. so you can continue helping survivors but every day you have more main survivors and less killers or weak killers.

IMG_20200418_094702669.jpg IMG_20200415_234755693.jpg IMG_20200421_113510353.jpg


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Sorry to hear that you're not enjoying the game any more 🙁 I only mention this because you brought it up as one of your primary issues, but they are actually making some of the maps smaller and significantly weakening the infinite loops in the next patch, which will probably be out within the next week or two.

  • @Fibijean said:

    Sorry to hear that you're not enjoying the game any more 🙁 I only mention this because you brought it up as one of your primary issues, but they are actually making some of the maps smaller and significantly weakening the infinite loops in the next patch, which will probably be out within the next week or two.

    This is a new map with a new infinite loop

    https://youtu.be/_FyISjRH0lQ

    They just changed god loops for infinite loop..

  • @crixus006 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225409#Comment_1225409

    This is a new map with a new infinite loop

    https://youtu.be/_FyISjRH0lQ

    They just changed god loops for infinite loop..

    is a bug man xD

  • @crixus006 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225409#Comment_1225409

    This is a new map with a new infinite loop

    https://youtu.be/_FyISjRH0lQ

    They just changed god loops for infinite loop..

    That is actually a bug and it isn't intended to be there.

    Will be patched out when it goes live.

  • Bye, see u tomorrow!

  • @ChainsawCharlie said:

    Ok bro...your perk builds are trash. I have to be honest here, sorry.

    Why are you running Iron Maiden on Legion? It is his perk but does nothing for him and his kit. You also have max rank Discordance when you're really supposed to keep it at Rank 1 and then you're running Unrelenting? Plus the Level 1 Deerstalker? Why are you running a slugging perk on a killer that doesn't really slug people? That's one of the worst Legion builds I've ever seen. Now it's bad that it put you against Red ranks, but how about try to learn more about the game and get better? I shred through red rank survivors like they're children. You need to admit you're a newbie and then just practice and learn more. This game is really deep when it comes to knowledge and you're not going to learn everything quickly or be good overnight.

    I would dissect your other builds too, but it's not necessary. I'm a Rank 1 survivor and killer and stream if you want some tips, I'm happy to answer any genuine questions you have.

    I'm pretty sure he included those to show he wins on either side at high ranks

  • @ChainsawCharlie said:

    Ok bro...your perk builds are trash. I have to be honest here, sorry.

    Why are you running Iron Maiden on Legion? It is his perk but does nothing for him and his kit. You also have max rank Discordance when you're really supposed to keep it at Rank 1 and then you're running Unrelenting? Plus the Level 1 Deerstalker? Why are you running a slugging perk on a killer that doesn't really slug people? That's one of the worst Legion builds I've ever seen. Now it's bad that it put you against Red ranks, but how about try to learn more about the game and get better? I shred through red rank survivors like they're children. You need to admit you're a newbie and then just practice and learn more. This game is really deep when it comes to knowledge and you're not going to learn everything quickly or be good overnight.

    I would dissect your other builds too, but it's not necessary. I'm a Rank 1 survivor and killer and stream if you want some tips, I'm happy to answer any genuine questions you have.

    The pictures with yellow and green killers I was a survivor. The picture with Freddy I was the killer, I said with Freddy I even won without garbage of perks and I am rank 1 but if try to play with Demogorgon, tramper, arpon, weak killers, it is boring because survivors made Gens in less than 3 minutes..

    Thanks for your time

  • @emptyCups said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225439#Comment_1225439

    I'm pretty sure he included those to show he wins on either side at high ranks

    Yes man, but it's boring always play with Freddy, Billy, Oni, spirit to win, even without good perks but if you try to play with weak killers survivors make gens in kes than 3 minutes

  • What are those screenshots even about? The first one the killer disconnected, and the other two the killer did fine. Even the Ghostface who only brought 3 perks...

    IDK man, people focus so much on ranks and just parrot what they hear other people saying. I hear everyone saying Billy Spirit Freddy are the only characters you can play if you want to win or whatever. What about Nurse? What about Hag? I've seen plenty of those killers dominate games.

    I'm not saying that if you push both roles to the very limits of their potentials, bringing in the best offerings and everything, that one side would be better than the other. I couldn't tell you truthfully, because I don't know. But what I can say is that the average game of DbD isn't going to be like that. Most people aren't going to be god players, and when you run into them you just gotta be good enough to hold your own or accept that you weren't good enough to.

    I'm sorry you're not having as much fun, but the only things I see here mostly are complaints about matchmaking with ranks, and Hex:Ruin. At the end of the day I really don't feel like rank matters all that much. I've literally seen players at rank 18 that play like gods and rank 1 players that play like potatoes. If you're getting stomped, at the end of the day all there really is to do is get better or move on. As for Ruin, that was a perk that players relied way too much on. I won't get into if it was necessary or not, but from what I hear, a lot of players would agree that it's a bandaid perk. I wouldn't be so mad that they changed Ruin as I would be that there's a game pacing problem. On top of that, it didn't even help much at higher ranks where people could hit skill checks anyway. I just don't see why people still complain so much about the change.

  • @Huff said:

    What are those screenshots even about? The first one the killer disconnected, and the other two the killer did fine. Even the Ghostface who only brought 3 perks...

    IDK man, people focus so much on ranks and just parrot what they hear other people saying. I hear everyone saying Billy Spirit Freddy are the only characters you can play if you want to win or whatever. What about Nurse? What about Hag? I've seen plenty of those killers dominate games.

    I'm not saying that if you push both roles to the very limits of their potentials, bringing in the best offerings and everything, that one side would be better than the other. I couldn't tell you truthfully, because I don't know. But what I can say is that the average game of DbD isn't going to be like that. Most people aren't going to be god players, and when you run into them you just gotta be good enough to hold your own or accept that you weren't good enough to.

    I'm sorry you're not having as much fun, but the only things I see here mostly are complaints about matchmaking with ranks, and Hex:Ruin. At the end of the day I really don't feel like rank matters all that much. I've literally seen players at rank 18 that play like gods and rank 1 players that play like potatoes. If you're getting stomped, at the end of the day all there really is to do is get better or move on. As for Ruin, that was a perk that players relied way too much on. I won't get into if it was necessary or not, but from what I hear, a lot of players would agree that it's a bandaid perk. I wouldn't be so mad that they changed Ruin as I would be that there's a game pacing problem. On top of that, it didn't even help much at higher ranks where people could hit skill checks anyway. I just don't see why people still complain so much about the change.

    I have played DBD since 2018 As survivor I have to wait 10 minutes to play Vs baby killers, as killer the speed of the game is garbage.. I have 128-142 achievements.. but a lot of main killers left this game and every day I can see a post here talking about old ruin, o ds with lockers.. but Devs think that is ok...

  • So whats your point? You yourself show that ranks doesnt matter as you won as green rank vs redranks. Also there are no infinites, and there are more killers being viable other than braindead freddy/spirit, billy. Needing some skill as killer is obviously too much for you. And you never understood why queue times are broken like they are (a hint: latest SWF-change). Again a killer main showed off his lack of gamesense. Its really sad to see the "bottom levels" forum killers are at.

  • @crixus006 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225471#Comment_1225471

    I have played DBD since 2018 As survivor I have to wait 10 minutes to play Vs baby killers, as killer the speed of the game is garbage.. I have 128-142 achievements.. but a lot of main killers left this game and every day I can see a post here talking about old ruin, o ds with lockers.. but Devs think that is ok...

    I mean if you think things like DS are a problem then whatever, but specifically regarding what you said about rank and Ruin, those are two things I see people complain about all the time that really honestly aren't that much of a problem. Sure it's not good that lower rank players get matched with higher rank ones, but if you're talking about like a rank 9 player going up against some ranks 4-2 or something, that's not a huge deal. I see people make a lot of posts about that, and they'll still end up killing like 3 of the survivors and still complain about it. I don't understand what the problem is, if you stand a chance to beat them, just because their rank is higher.

    Feel free to address any of the points I made in my previous post, such as other killers being viable (like Nurse and Hag) or Ruin changing not being as much of a problem as just gen speed in general.

  • @crixus006 said:

    I was a main killer and I am going to leave this game, there are many big maps even I have counted 16 pallets in one map, infinite windows, I am bored of just playing as Freddy, Billy, spirit. they are the only killers who can fight. generators made in less than 3 minutes. This game caught my attention for the killers and I find that the survivors are stronger. You even removed the ruin and continue to help them a lot of main killers ask for the old ruin but u just think about new survivors but what about new killers? New killers have to play Vs main survivors because main killers left the game for these reasons, and everyone has realized that there are only a few main killers (red rank). Main survivors have to wait 10 minutes to play a game where killers are yellow or green rank and they escaped so easy in les than 5 minutes and they have to wait 10 minutes more... It is boring to escape so easy.. Veteran players know that before the game was divided into two stages, first it was to find the ruin and after destroying it you could already make generators. Nowadays just do gens and used god loops to escape...

    Anyway, thank you for all, I am in different groups of Facebook, Twitter about this game and every day killers left the game for these reasons.. so you can continue helping survivors but every day you have more main survivors and less killers or weak killers.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/467/CTC66I9W1VC5.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/399/B9TKJL60J3XV.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/858/A39XJMNLOJ3U.jpg

    My advice.... Wait untill mid chapter patch be released "next week" and see if changes match your expectations!


    Have fun and See you in the Fog!

  • Same here bro. The games getting less and less fun each day. I'm tired of only being able to play freddy spirit and oni to even stand a chance. It's sad to see more and more killer mains leaving each day. The devs are trying to fix it but I can tell just from vids of the new map it's not enough at all.

  • @Huff said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225509#Comment_1225509

    I mean if you think things like DS are a problem then whatever, but specifically regarding what you said about rank and Ruin, those are two things I see people complain about all the time that really honestly aren't that much of a problem. Sure it's not good that lower rank players get matched with higher rank ones, but if you're talking about like a rank 9 player going up against some ranks 4-2 or something, that's not a huge deal. I see people make a lot of posts about that, and they'll still end up killing like 3 of the survivors and still complain about it. I don't understand what the problem is, if you stand a chance to beat them, just because their rank is higher.

    Feel free to address any of the points I made in my previous post, such as other killers being viable (like Nurse and Hag) or Ruin changing not being as much of a problem as just gen speed in general.

    A game you pay for(which also has microtransactions) is supposed to work. This "game" looks like a kid with CP who got beaten with sticks and is now trying to slide to the girl at the bar, the state it's in is worse than fresh manure on the front porch. I only main doctor for the sheer point of enjoyment, for the survivor screams are sweet and sour. Left around 2 years ago, decided to keep up with the forums for I have hope, well, had, about 9 months ago when I played for about 2 weeks and now it's just been getting downhill downhill and downhill with survivors going -kachow- on the gens and killers being turned into the cow-tractors, it's just not it chief. Especially when devs are full of ######### and aren't communicatING, with their communITY.

    No thanks for your time.

  • @jeecoodragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225551#Comment_1225551

    A game you pay for(which also has microtransactions) is supposed to work. This "game" looks like a kid with CP who got beaten with sticks and is now trying to slide to the girl at the bar, the state it's in is worse than fresh manure on the front porch. I only main doctor for the sheer point of enjoyment, for the survivor screams are sweet and sour. Left around 2 years ago, decided to keep up with the forums for I have hope, well, had, about 9 months ago when I played for about 2 weeks and now it's just been getting downhill downhill and downhill with survivors going -kachow- on the gens and killers being turned into the cow-tractors, it's just not it chief. Especially when devs are full of ######### and aren't communicatING, with their communITY.

    No thanks for your time.

    I have no idea what this is even supposed to mean.

  • @crixus006 said:

    I was a main killer and I am going to leave this game, there are many big maps even I have counted 16 pallets in one map, infinite windows, I am bored of just playing as Freddy, Billy, spirit. they are the only killers who can fight. generators made in less than 3 minutes. This game caught my attention for the killers and I find that the survivors are stronger. You even removed the ruin and continue to help them a lot of main killers ask for the old ruin but u just think about new survivors but what about new killers? New killers have to play Vs main survivors because main killers left the game for these reasons, and everyone has realized that there are only a few main killers (red rank). Main survivors have to wait 10 minutes to play a game where killers are yellow or green rank and they escaped so easy in les than 5 minutes and they have to wait 10 minutes more... It is boring to escape so easy.. Veteran players know that before the game was divided into two stages, first it was to find the ruin and after destroying it you could already make generators. Nowadays just do gens and used god loops to escape...

    Anyway, thank you for all, I am in different groups of Facebook, Twitter about this game and every day killers left the game for these reasons.. so you can continue helping survivors but every day you have more main survivors and less killers or weak killers.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/467/CTC66I9W1VC5.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/399/B9TKJL60J3XV.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/858/A39XJMNLOJ3U.jpg

    Here's the problem... You guys that come to forums and post, are being big babies. First off, old Ruin sucked, and was a crutch perk at best. You say only certain killers are viable? Explain my 4k games with Trapper, Hag, GF, etc.

    I main Huntress, but I play ALL killers, because variety is the spice of life. What I'm seeing here is inability to adapt, and zero patience. It takes time to get good at something, and instead of buckling down, you kids run crying to forums.

    I'm a rank 1 killer, and face red rank survivors all the time, and I can't remember the last time I got less than a 2k. From your pics, you don't know how to synergize your builds for each killer, and due to that, you'll never be effective.

    How about instead of crying and giving up, you grow some cajones, buckle down, and learn something? Adaptability is key. Figure it out.

  • @Huff said:

    What are those screenshots even about? The first one the killer disconnected, and the other two the killer did fine. Even the Ghostface who only brought 3 perks...

    IDK man, people focus so much on ranks and just parrot what they hear other people saying. I hear everyone saying Billy Spirit Freddy are the only characters you can play if you want to win or whatever. What about Nurse? What about Hag? I've seen plenty of those killers dominate games.

    I'm not saying that if you push both roles to the very limits of their potentials, bringing in the best offerings and everything, that one side would be better than the other. I couldn't tell you truthfully, because I don't know. But what I can say is that the average game of DbD isn't going to be like that. Most people aren't going to be god players, and when you run into them you just gotta be good enough to hold your own or accept that you weren't good enough to.

    I'm sorry you're not having as much fun, but the only things I see here mostly are complaints about matchmaking with ranks, and Hex:Ruin. At the end of the day I really don't feel like rank matters all that much. I've literally seen players at rank 18 that play like gods and rank 1 players that play like potatoes. If you're getting stomped, at the end of the day all there really is to do is get better or move on. As for Ruin, that was a perk that players relied way too much on. I won't get into if it was necessary or not, but from what I hear, a lot of players would agree that it's a bandaid perk. I wouldn't be so mad that they changed Ruin as I would be that there's a game pacing problem. On top of that, it didn't even help much at higher ranks where people could hit skill checks anyway. I just don't see why people still complain so much about the change.

    Exactly my thoughts. I main Huntress, but play every killer. I've recently been getting at LEAST a 2k every game, and more often than not a 3/4k. And that's with every killer, including Trapper, GF, Hag, Nurse, Wraith.

    My thought is that 90% of the people here complaining have the mentality of a spoiled teenager. They want everything spoon-fed to them. I'm a killer main, I'm rank 1, and I rarely have to sweat.

    Then again, people have it in their minds that they must get a 4k every game, or they're losing and something must be done.

    Really, I typically give the last survivor alive hatch, because their team was a bunch of potatoes. I really think the biggest issue here is the spoiled brat mentality.

    I started gaming in the early 90's... And man, people think games nowadays are hard? Go back and play games that came out in the 80's/90's.. you'll come back to these games so happy to have what you have. 😂

  • @crixus006 said:

    I was a main killer and I am going to leave this game, there are many big maps even I have counted 16 pallets in one map, infinite windows, I am bored of just playing as Freddy, Billy, spirit. they are the only killers who can fight. generators made in less than 3 minutes. This game caught my attention for the killers and I find that the survivors are stronger. You even removed the ruin and continue to help them a lot of main killers ask for the old ruin but u just think about new survivors but what about new killers? New killers have to play Vs main survivors because main killers left the game for these reasons, and everyone has realized that there are only a few main killers (red rank). Main survivors have to wait 10 minutes to play a game where killers are yellow or green rank and they escaped so easy in les than 5 minutes and they have to wait 10 minutes more... It is boring to escape so easy.. Veteran players know that before the game was divided into two stages, first it was to find the ruin and after destroying it you could already make generators. Nowadays just do gens and used god loops to escape...

    Anyway, thank you for all, I am in different groups of Facebook, Twitter about this game and every day killers left the game for these reasons.. so you can continue helping survivors but every day you have more main survivors and less killers or weak killers.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/467/CTC66I9W1VC5.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/399/B9TKJL60J3XV.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/858/A39XJMNLOJ3U.jpg

    I mean, how can you say such things, if you have a minimum of brain you just go around and destroy pallets if you complain so much about them, it's. Pointless to say that maps are big when killers such as the doctor exist who can literally spot. You from 50.meters away, and if the problem you have is how much the map is big you are just bad, there are mind games and stuff that allows the killer to kill 4 men pretty easy, just. Go. On YouTube and watch some videos, you'll SEe that even pro survivors players. Can't escape when they are 4 men playing together

  • @crixus006 said:

    I was a main killer and I am going to leave this game, there are many big maps even I have counted 16 pallets in one map, infinite windows, I am bored of just playing as Freddy, Billy, spirit. they are the only killers who can fight. generators made in less than 3 minutes. This game caught my attention for the killers and I find that the survivors are stronger. You even removed the ruin and continue to help them a lot of main killers ask for the old ruin but u just think about new survivors but what about new killers? New killers have to play Vs main survivors because main killers left the game for these reasons, and everyone has realized that there are only a few main killers (red rank). Main survivors have to wait 10 minutes to play a game where killers are yellow or green rank and they escaped so easy in les than 5 minutes and they have to wait 10 minutes more... It is boring to escape so easy.. Veteran players know that before the game was divided into two stages, first it was to find the ruin and after destroying it you could already make generators. Nowadays just do gens and used god loops to escape...

    Anyway, thank you for all, I am in different groups of Facebook, Twitter about this game and every day killers left the game for these reasons.. so you can continue helping survivors but every day you have more main survivors and less killers or weak killers.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/467/CTC66I9W1VC5.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/399/B9TKJL60J3XV.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/858/A39XJMNLOJ3U.jpg

    Listen man, i'm a killer/survivor player both rank 1, and i play deathslinger, huntress and nurse and i never noticed anything of the problems metioned by you. If i loose to survivors it means that they are better than me. That's it. Don't complain about the game if you can't kill survivors. And i noticed from both sides that survivors are often weaker than killers, i know what you are feeling trust me, but i think you have misunderstood the game, it's a 1 v 4 for the killer it means you can't just tunnel or patrol 3 gens you have to patrol all of them, hit and run, make survivors waste they'r time.

  • I had trouble reading this post. Anyone else?

    Maybe because it was slammed through Google translate.

  • Cu next week bud.

  • This isnt an airport, you don't need to announce your departure. If you're not having I'm not fun, just go play a different game.

  • @Huff said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225509#Comment_1225509

    I mean if you think things like DS are a problem then whatever, but specifically regarding what you said about rank and Ruin, those are two things I see people complain about all the time that really honestly aren't that much of a problem. Sure it's not good that lower rank players get matched with higher rank ones, but if you're talking about like a rank 9 player going up against some ranks 4-2 or something, that's not a huge deal. I see people make a lot of posts about that, and they'll still end up killing like 3 of the survivors and still complain about it. I don't understand what the problem is, if you stand a chance to beat them, just because their rank is higher.

    Feel free to address any of the points I made in my previous post, such as other killers being viable (like Nurse and Hag) or Ruin changing not being as much of a problem as just gen speed in general.

    I think the drama is people come on looking to just hunt and kill players. Kind of like a manhunt game. They won't be happy until survivors have no exit gates and it basically hide and seek to death.


    They rage on and on about hex ruin. At best it was a mild nuisance to half decent survivors, at worst a wasted slot. Didn't slow me down much, and since killers used it as such a crutch to cover their poorer hunt and chase skills it was usually easy to avoid them using very simple tricks and tactics.

    I have yet to see five generators done in under three minutes. Maybe a generator done in under three sure. But that's if survivors double up on a generator. To which the perks killers get to counter that are pretty intense, and even going full pelt, youre still only getting two to three generators done. Still leaving another two.


    In short there's no drama with the game so much, it's more typical of a newer generation of gamers. They want easy wins to show off. They watch twitch and YouTube players smash wins and think they should be able to as well, not realising have these players have invested a LOT of hours into getting good, understanding the mechanics, and still losing now and again.

    These forums almost daily contain killers complaining. Sure, I would concede there may be an issue if all killers are complaining about the same thing. But I also would believe players who maybe are not that good read these comments and then assume that's why they're failing. Not because they lack skill but because the game 'must be broke/biased/unbalanced/survivor orientated/insert what ever excuse you want'. I play both sides but I have to say I see far more about sore killers than survivors on here.

  • I wish we were able to see who we played against I just had a game against a ghostface we didn't get one gen done two of my teammates died one was down I was the only survivor full health, killer decided to leave slugged teammate on the ground to look for me, fine I can stay alive until teammate bleeds out to get the hatch because this game is over before the teammate died killer picked him up,allowed my teammate to wiggle free, finally found me with my teammates help, hooked me, slugged my teammate after my death, carried him to the hatch and my teammate got away now that would be great if I could know who I play against because I definitely wouldn't want to play him again. And before anyone says he killed you because you weren't a team player I unhooked survivors I tried to finish gens I just had a team that was obsessed with trying to get saves on first hook instead of doing gens and a ghostface that tunneled so being able to see who you're facing should be a thing I bet it would change allot of how people played

  • @crixus006 said:

    I was a main killer and I am going to leave this game, there are many big maps even I have counted 16 pallets in one map, infinite windows, I am bored of just playing as Freddy, Billy, spirit. they are the only killers who can fight. generators made in less than 3 minutes. This game caught my attention for the killers and I find that the survivors are stronger. You even removed the ruin and continue to help them a lot of main killers ask for the old ruin but u just think about new survivors but what about new killers? New killers have to play Vs main survivors because main killers left the game for these reasons, and everyone has realized that there are only a few main killers (red rank). Main survivors have to wait 10 minutes to play a game where killers are yellow or green rank and they escaped so easy in les than 5 minutes and they have to wait 10 minutes more... It is boring to escape so easy.. Veteran players know that before the game was divided into two stages, first it was to find the ruin and after destroying it you could already make generators. Nowadays just do gens and used god loops to escape...

    Anyway, thank you for all, I am in different groups of Facebook, Twitter about this game and every day killers left the game for these reasons.. so you can continue helping survivors but every day you have more main survivors and less killers or weak killers.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/467/CTC66I9W1VC5.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/399/B9TKJL60J3XV.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/858/A39XJMNLOJ3U.jpg

    To keep it short, I feel bad that yet another person has decided to leaved the game. But being successful with lower tier killers is still possible. You just have to think differently about how you play them. Look at Not Otzdarva, the madlad got a 50 4k killstreak with legion and almost did it with plague. However, if you want to leave then leave. I hope you come back and enjoy the game again.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Apparentley every person on these forums is a Rank 1 Killer & Survivor as I hear in and out of every post.

    @crixus006 said:

    I was a main killer and I am going to leave this game, there are many big maps even I have counted 16 pallets in one map, infinite windows, I am bored of just playing as Freddy, Billy, spirit. they are the only killers who can fight. generators made in less than 3 minutes. This game caught my attention for the killers and I find that the survivors are stronger. You even removed the ruin and continue to help them a lot of main killers ask for the old ruin but u just think about new survivors but what about new killers? New killers have to play Vs main survivors because main killers left the game for these reasons, and everyone has realized that there are only a few main killers (red rank). Main survivors have to wait 10 minutes to play a game where killers are yellow or green rank and they escaped so easy in les than 5 minutes and they have to wait 10 minutes more... It is boring to escape so easy.. Veteran players know that before the game was divided into two stages, first it was to find the ruin and after destroying it you could already make generators. Nowadays just do gens and used god loops to escape...

    Anyway, thank you for all, I am in different groups of Facebook, Twitter about this game and every day killers left the game for these reasons.. so you can continue helping survivors but every day you have more main survivors and less killers or weak killers.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/467/CTC66I9W1VC5.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/399/B9TKJL60J3XV.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/858/A39XJMNLOJ3U.jpg


  • If i read some comments in this Forum, i am really Feeling for the devs.... most Killers are complaining that it is to easy for the Survs and the other way around... It Must be so hard to find a good compromise. But they are trying. But everybody (me included) keeps complaining. But The easiest solution would be, that the Killers start playing fair again. Than it would Take maybe two or three days and the survs wouldn't be rushing through the gens anymore. But if the Killer is (face)Camping and tunneling, if He get's a surv, He/she doesn't need to Wonder why the survs are rushing through the game, instead of enjoying it. I play 8 to 10 Games a day and 7 to 9 are crap, cause the Killer is (face)Camping or/and tunneling and Kills everyone with this behaviour in the First five to 8 minutes. If everyone could remember, that this is a Game and all of us (but mainly the Killer) are responsible for having fun or Not, it could be fun again.

    The "Power Balance" between survs and killers is OK. Some Killers are really overpowerd and the perks of the survs always has a downside, but the survs outnumber the Killer. No need to complain so far. But the Killer has No Fun when the survs are rushing, and the survs have No Fun, if the Killer is Camping and tunneling. So everyone be fair and there is No need to Change anything. As far as i am concerned.

    But if Killers keep playing Like mentioned before, behaviour Interactive ist forced (by the Killers' behaviour) to weaken the Killers even more to not lose the survs. Cause right now the survs are pissed. And i totally understands it. Who wants to Start a Game if one knows that one is doomed as soon as the Killer Sees one?

    (I play both.)

    Best wishes