Playing with only one perk, whats your choice?
If you would only equip one perk and play with it for a day, which one would you choose?
As a survivor I take Borrowed Time rn.
Killer would be Dark Devotion, just for the fun.
Tagged:
Trusted
If you would only equip one perk and play with it for a day, which one would you choose?
As a survivor I take Borrowed Time rn.
Killer would be Dark Devotion, just for the fun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spine Chill for survivor, BBQ for killer.
Killer: Mad Grit for the lols, Whispers for the usefulness.
Survivor: I'll copy @Lofepramine Spine Chill would actually be a good all-around choice now that I think about it.
For survivor? Kindred
For killer, BBQ every time. I'd just play Billy all day it'd be basically the same as playing with 4 perks.
Pebble
Fixated for survivor all day, everyday, and perhaps monitor & abuse for killer
As survivor Iron Will hands down. It's the best survivor perk imo.
As killer, Hex: Devour Hope, no explanation needed.
For killer I might gop for Pop I think. Depends if surivors I have to go against also have just 1 perk ^^
As survivor probably Kindred on solo or Spinechill
Iron Will for Survivor.
Pre-nerf Ruin for Killer. I'd probably use Overcharge otherwise.
I'd say dead hard prob. As killer i'd prob use Pop or enduring.
Insidious.
I'd change my Steam username to Overconfidence and use a controller so I can slowly chase after Survivors.
Dead hard.
Pop goes the weasel.
Killer: If I want to win, Pop Goes The Weasel...otherwise BBQ
Survivor: If I want to win, Iron Will...otherwise We’re Gonna Live Forever
^ if I was only allowed one perk, im going for maximum meme's
Now what on the killer side though, probably Territorial Imperative.
Survivor iron will or bond
Killer Enduring or BBQ
Survivor: Kindred
Killer: BBQ for those sicks BP
Killer: BBQ
Survivor: Bond
Thats the spirit :D
Survivor: Spine Chill
Killer: BBQ
Whispers and Iron Will.
Head On and Play With Your Food.
Survivor: Ofc Sprint Burst, exhaustion ftw.
Killer: Stridor, my Spirit doesnt need much else :P