When did we last get a nea cosmetic ? *not in the rift*
Like a real cosmetic because I’m pretty sure it’s been a long time
Like a real cosmetic because I’m pretty sure it’s been a long time
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
dude Nea can def go awhile without some cosmetics
the snowboard one, with yui. like few weeks ago
Nea, Cludette and Meg could get some rest from cosmetics
Meg too but it's not going to stop them
Give Jake or Adam some.
She got one in December which really isn't that long ago. I'm sure she'll be in the next batch.
still waiting on that face rework
Jake gets one in the Rift for the third time in a row.
Adam got one in the Shop and will get one in the Rift. This is enough for the next 5 years, I guess.
Adam needs more lol he is always overlooked. This and the one he just got is his first in god knows how long.
@Link well i don't want to kill your hopes but a nightmare on elm street has just entered into legal battles (like the case of jason) and i don't think there are any modifications or cosmetics for quentin / freddy in any way, and it's the same reason why these 2 characters have arrived at nintendo swich / mobile.
Why is it even under the condition "not in rift"? I mean, you can buy these cosmetics after the rift as well, so they should "count"
Around Christmas with her snowboard outfit.
Nea has a lot of skins. I would like more skins for yui personally. Ik she recently got one but I just don't like most of her skins.