So... dev, no nurse bug fix?
She has the highest number of bugs on her, and some of them are completely game-breaking. And all of them persists for already months.
But no fix at all? Really?
She has the highest number of bugs on her, and some of them are completely game-breaking. And all of them persists for already months.
But no fix at all? Really?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I laugh so hard at the crow sounding bug, I wish she could get fixed also, it's weird that she hasn't been looked, it's weird not being able to blink through some places unlike before her nerf
The bug i hate the most is not being able to attack right after a blink... it's the most frustrating thing ever
The devs said it’s low priority not even kidding I asked it on one of there streams
no there will be no fixes nurse is where the devs want her after the survivors cried about her game crippling bugs is just extra nerfing they don't have to do
Nurse is working as intended.
The same fixes will be coming to the rest of the killers in future patches.
I've been playing Nurse a lot lately and I haven't encountered any bugs to my knowledge. What bugs does she have?
Lol really? That's unbelievable.
This is a valid question. I have no idea what they're talking about. I know there are a few places on certain maps where she can't blink through, but honestly it's not even worth mentioning.
Oh boy, where to begin.
The two big bugs are the ones that disable your blinks for the rest of the match or one blink for the rest of the match.
If you ignore the bunch of deadzones that still exist on various maps then there are still the lunge denial after blinking, the double fatigue bug, the basement blink bug, the distance variation bug, the sensivity changing bug and a bunch of little bugs as a topping.
She's on a level with GF with all her bugs.
Consider yourself lucky, I don't think I've played a single match in the last month where I didn't have at least 1 bug, 3-4 is usually the standard per match for me.
That's strange. I've really never encountered any bugs (especially the ones mentioned by @NursesBootie after lots of games with her ((I mainly play Nurse and Legion, purple rank)) ). Maybe it just varies from build to build. If you watch DbD compilations, you'll know that consoles and other countries have a time with bugs, so I'm not saying that the game is without bugs, however I'm in the U.S., and I usually don't encounter bugs on my games, rather just poor connections (like when the Huntress hatchet hits you from around the corner--that's just the killer's poor connection). I know I had a couple of issues when I used the flannel a while back, but after I quit using it I haven't had a problem.
I also know that people are quick to label things as bugs when they're not actually bugs.... not saying you all are lying at all but things can be misinterpreted in the heat of the moment. I had a "bug" where I tried to blink through a wall but I stopped behind it, but it turned out to be a boundary wall near an exit (Suffocation Pit) and I'm pretty sure it's intentional that you can't blink through it. (See attached screenshot)
Screenshot_1.pngRed rank nurse with 1.5k hours here. xD
I see 🙂 Well, I guess it's just different experiences then.
It's honestly a miracle any of us can still kill people with all of her features lmao.
Devs seem so content with leaving her in a ######### mess and the addon pass literally failed at it's main objective so who even cares anymore? Devs certainly don't.
Yeah maybe you're a lucky one. :D
I'm in a mode of acceptance rn. :)
I thought I was and I played a few days... that was a mistake for sure lol.
Takes like 1 game and enough bugs/toxic survivors and I'm out. Alt+F4 don't care anymore.
So far they only fixed like one.
Funny how it was the bug that negatively affected Survivors...
I doubt they will fix her anytime soon, she was left in a ditch like Legion was.
There is this specific visual bug that has taken AGES to fix, its really annoying and I dont understand why people never complain about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abJ5a3EH_UcYes this bug has existed for ages. It's already in game when i bought this game (2 years ago)
idk tbh at this point I kinda like it lmao. Sometimes it is really loud and annoying but when it just sounds funny I always laugh from it. Like getting a shiny pokemon almost but more frequent, a shiny blink if you will.