Clementine from Telltale's TWD as a survivor.
With the game's last season here it might be cool to have Clementine continue on in DBD. Something worth thinking about.
With the game's last season here it might be cool to have Clementine continue on in DBD. Something worth thinking about.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had a dollar every time somebody wanted to character from another video game.
I might actually be able to afford to buy everybody that plays dead by daylight all the DLCs and then some
I'm not trying to bash on it it is an interesting idea but no.
IF THEY EVER ADDED HER I WOULD NEVER STOP PLAYING DBD LIKE EVER PERIOD
consider her height in the newest season she is the height of meg
NOTHING IS BETTER THEN CLEM YOU MOTHER ************* ********** *************** ************ ******************************************************
ANYONE HAVE A BAD OPINION ABOUT CLEM BETTER KEEP IT TO THEMSELVES IF THEY DONT WANT TO BE KIDNAPPED AND EATEN ALIVE LIKE IN SEASON ONE OF THE WALKING DEAD (game). MMMMHMMMHMHMHMHMMM IT TASTES JUST LIKE CHICKEN!
BOIIIIIIII #########
If Tekken 7 can get Negan, surely we can get Clementine.
F******** ********** * *** ****************** **********************************
.3.
neither i just really love clementine
add it devs or i will murder you
I would consider her old enough to be added as standalone survivor (same as Bill) NOW THINK OF THE PERKS EVERYONE!
oh god i dont know ahhhh. um someone better then me come up with them
I'll prefer daryl
"What ever it takes" - You'll do what ever it takes to keep your friends healthy, even if that means stealing medical supplies - Using Medkit you will heal 10%/15%/20%/ Faster. (The higher quality medkit, the higher %)
just messaging so it brought to the top of the list
bump
bump
ADD IT GARSH DANGIT
this still hasnt been added #########...
Celementine is a copy of Claudette. Even their names are incredibly similar.
Licenced Characters are a bad idea because lack of cosmetics.
I wish that would change so I could support this idea.
im sorry but if they made a licensed clementine i wouldnt change her original look anyway lol i would just use all bloody clothing
then add a clementine costume to claudete
Would be nice if we got her kid, and latest chapter appearances.
I wonder what sort of killer could even go after her
Haha kidding.
No way. I don't want to see Clem catching a mori
Only with zomlee as killer.
who would mori clem?
Probably a Leatherface main tbh, they're cruel.
Clem in DbD or riot
In all honesty tho, I think she would be great for DbD. She's unique, a survivalist, and her character would fit in with ease. She could be a solo DLC like bill or come with a zombie killer. Either way, I think it would be cool. They're only 2 issues that I see. She's a little young (like 16), but they could just kick the age up 2 years and boom (they did this with Laurie, she's technically 17 in the OG Halloween)! The other issue is the art styles between the games. However, I believe that with good modeling/texturing skills, they could fit her in w/o making her look disfigured.
Her height is alike Hag, put at least her costume.
She's 5' 4, which is an average height for a female.
Maybe when she gets a little older
Well, that's.... something.
Either way, if the devs were to ever consider this, they could just increase her age. They did this with Laurie. She's 21 in game, but 17 in the OG Halloween movies.
But would still love to have clem
I would love to see either Clementine or Lee as a survivor. Given the current popularity of the game and Telltale Games shutting down, I think it would be a really cool addition.
Yikes...
This ^
Isnt clementine like a teenager? I haven't watched TWD game in forever, but ALL the survivors are over the age of 20 something