Clementine from Telltale's TWD as a survivor.
With the game's last season here it might be cool to have Clementine continue on in DBD. Something worth thinking about.
With the game's last season here it might be cool to have Clementine continue on in DBD. Something worth thinking about.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I still believe
I'd prefer an actual character instead of her...
Welp, we ran into a problem. SPOILER:
She no longer has a leg ;-;. Either way, I still REALLY hope the devs add her.
That's a sole survivor. lmao
The entity's power is unlimited.
Fair
I don't want to give Telltale money >:(
Telltale is dead. You would be giving the money to BHVR and Skybound
Please
pretty please?
GIVE US CLEM!
Thanks now I'm sad again thinking about the ending
reeeee
I don't want to hook a kid 😰
do it