New app like MLGA has SWF detection
It detects and auto closes the lobby if any SWF joins.
If they arent going to blacklist MLGA, then they cant blacklist this either.
If they have a problem with this one, then I guess refusing to blacklist a known 3rd party app that affects gameplay like MLGA was a bad call.
If they arent going to blacklist MLGA, then they cant blacklist this either.
If they have a problem with this one, then I guess refusing to blacklist a known 3rd party app that affects gameplay like MLGA was a bad call.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Of course they got more money and the game got more popular because of it.
BUT it was never designed to play with your friends. Because it was never designed around this, the devs didn´t balance around this. Which explains why SWF are so much more powerful than solo survivors. Now the devs struggle to balance this mess around a game mode that was patchworked into the game, because no one thought it would be a good idea to play with your friends.
i don't watch angrypug so i don't know what he was banned for. i don't even know why this is even brought up because how does griefing and mlga have anything to do with each other?
So, you need an app because you just can't click the 'leave' button?That's sad, also, i've seen how killers try to get rid of SWF, sadly for you, it ain't gonna happen, but keep tryin'
Sure they earned a lot more money with SWF.
Doesnt change the fact that the game was never desigend for survivors using voicecomms and it clearly breaks certain parts of the game and can completely negate certain strategys: I guess we agree in this point
The program allows you to dodge SWf reliable. At the moment it can happen that multiple solo survivors join at the same time and you dodge them because you suspect SWF.
if the killer wants to dodge every SWF, then he is very well capable of doing so without any program already
It is quite funny when survivor are crying about this program, but still using MLGA. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
Please tell me who is crying about it and how do you know they use MLGA.
Honestly, i didnt know about this till i got here, none of my friends either. But as i said before, yeah, bring it on, i have no issues with that, i want challenging killers, not pussies.
There are several dudes out there bragging about using MLGA. It is something that runs in the background, you dont notice it as normal player, not like some other hacks.....
I bet you will be one of those that complains about queue time because they cant find a game anymore
I have no idea about the queue times right now because my laptop has been fixed several times since July the 1st and i'm unable to play, but yeah, it would be annoying to wait for 30 minutes. I remember to go through that a few months ago.
Speaking of crying.
With the current plans for the next patch, their will be a big hype for the new killer in the first week (maybe two), afterwards killers will either switch to survivor or play another game.
Now with that new program, if it really dooes what it promises and assuming that it will become popular, high queue times might come true again.
That doesn't make any sense since i didn't cry about the app, but don't let that ruin your day xD
And do you know what's the name of said program? Or where can I check it out?
It's quite funny when most survivors don't even use the program let alone know about it eyt whiny killers use it as an excuse. Now that is hypocrisy at it's finest and if that isn't good enough how about this. The old childhood adage about 2 wrongs doesn't make a right.
See above and your insult failed the same as your argument, flat on it's face. If you need software to help you then uninstall the game. I play solo q for the challenge and swf to have fun and get some good laughs in when we run into dead ends. The funny ones where you go one way thinking you outmind gamed the killer only to turn the corner and they're waiting their for you.
When I said I use an additional software? Hmm?
@RSB
You showed the interest on it at least 2 comments avobe of yours. xD
"And do you know what's the name of said program? Or where can I check it out?"
PS: i'm not quoting you cause i keep getting the mod check stuff
I showed interest, but does it mean I'm using it? Does showing interest to be with X person is equal to actual being with said person?
That's why i said "at least", cause it's close despite not being the same.
I just wanted to check what it is, not actually use it. Was wondering if it is based on java, or other language.
~~~~
I dont know, I didnt create this thread and I dont plan on using such a software, I can dodge SWF on my own
The thing is, why the SWF option in the game if it was designed only for solo play? Lol.
Honestly, voice comms are everywhere, i dont really think devs didnt see that coming, that is actually expected.
The thing is, why the SWF option in the game if it was designed only for solo play? Lol.
Honestly, voice comms are everywhere, i dont really think devs didnt see that coming, that is actually expected.
So i am supposed to waste two perk slots on light born and enduring to counter the squadette flashlight decisive game?
This game wasnt designed for SWF, SWF was somethign that was added lateron because survivors begged for it (dont forget, 80% of the cashcows)
The devs didnt see it coming when they first introduced the game because they created the game for solo players only, there was no option to party up in the beginning.
Sure, they could have adapted and changed game balance accordingly, but you know survivors prevented that again (80% cashcows as usual)
Everyone here is just throwing ######### at each other over which role they play. Being rude and hurting each other. But again; it proves killers reciprocate toxicity just as much as survivors. You’re all the same; with the cheap illusion of being different.
Everyone here is just throwing ######### at each other over which role they play. Being rude and hurting each other. But again; it proves killers reciprocate toxicity just as much as survivors. You’re all the same; with the cheap illusion of being different.
Very Interesting, I'd love to see the impact this software is going to have. I've hypothesized on this exact situation. Love to see what becomes of it.
Very Interesting, I'd love to see the impact this software is going to have. I've hypothesized on this exact situation. Love to see what becomes of it.
This app is a must for killers! Screw those swf jerks don't let them use coms just so they can make fun of you post match even though they were cheating. Link it to everyone!!!
Good grief the whininess is astounding, the decs have said it's not cheating so therefore it's not cheating. Now before you say anything killers use the devs said camping is a legit strat to defend it. So if the devs have said it's ok it is and therefore isn't cheating.
But go ahead and use a software that isn't allowed and get that ban, I'm sure you'll feel so much better having to use that. Instead of doing the same as @Master and dodging on his own if he wants.
You literally just described human life. Everyone is different but at the same time they have the same organs and similar(with the execption of rare anomalies). BUT survivors outbully the killers by far ( and when a killer bullys a survivor the survivor allowed it too.
It gets tiring after the 5th time of checking the profiles and then leaving. If i did not want to throw 40€ worth of content i would use MLGA. But not this new application. who knows what viruses and similar it has.
I don't care what the devs said about SWF to majority killers it goes without saying that using voice coms in a match as survivor is flat out cheating point blank period end of discussion.
It is very unfair especially when used to troll and bully the killer.
Evey match on ps4 is basically against SWF as it takes one guy 30 seconds, at best, to invite every Survivor in the lobby to party chat. Bring your tool boxes, flashlights, whatever.
I dont bother to dodge because even if I lose, I know 80% of the time that those losses are not my fault, and I wasn’t “bad”. It’s the same busted game mechanics, same perks, same voice comm advantage, same bad balance, that caused my loss. 20% of the time, yeah, I ######### up and made mistakes. I’ll admit when a loss is my own fault, and I’ll call bullshit where it lays. Simple as.
I’ll take my victory’s as I get them now, and just wait for the developers to finally figure out to fix the game mechanics that cuck me.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens.
Your opinion doesn't make it fact so then now this would be the end of the discussion. Since you can't claim camping is okay because the devs say it is.Then turn around and say voice comms is cheating because you don't like they say it isn't. That's hypocrisy at it's finest so since they've said it isn't it's ok.
You can scream, cheating till your blue in the face it won't make it true or a fact.
Yeah because the majority of survivors actually know about it and or use it, do you even believe that load of baloney? I've never used it and didn't even know what it was until a killer main told me about it in another thread. The people that know about it are a small minority of the population. The same as the vast majority of the population doesn't even know these forums exist.
I find it hilarious since killers have been using MLGA to lobby dodge for months now as well so I find the histrionic hypocrisy ehre hilarious. It doesn't matter which side uses it it's still stupid and if you're using it you need to uninstall the game and go play Hello Kitty.
What a stupid app lol.
Made just for SWF lobbies?
I'm not saying that the app is bad in any way, but seriously you can get just as good if not better at countering SWF groups with some good ol' regular practise!
Not to be (too)biased towoards(bad english im sorry) killers but if one side can not only join together with a pre plan defined into a game versus one player when the game disallows comms(which is fine and its not a problem)(it does not state that it forbids comms but it does not say it allows it too)( Imagine it in a real life game for example) but the 4 secretly brought walkie talkies for example and the game is supposed to have the 4 muted though voice then that is basically a cheat ( at worst) and they completly wreack the 1 is that not unfair at least? I would be disgusted and i would refuse to play with them ever again.
And i know im not a good killer but i can see when its not my skill that matters but the voice comms that carry them.
I have 0 issues with admiting "i lost because i ######### up or that im not that good". But i refuse to be intentionally blind when my loss was not due to be but due to a voice program. That is unnaceptable.
I refuse to be practice "how to be Ebullied" thank you very much.
You're welcome...
The killer community at large wants free/easy/autopilot 4Ks for some reason. They won't even acknowledge that a 3K is a straight win.
Not to mention, most SWFs of even 4 people aren't "depip squads". I run with friends as a survivor almost exclusively, but a couple of them are complete newbies that haven't even reached rank 12 as a survivor, or have unlocked a decent spread of tier 3 perks.
Where do you download this? Please link
they aren't going to blacklist MLGA, so this is perfectly fine
Maybe if they were not tying to Ebully me and were focused on being at least neutral MAYBE most of them would not be dodged.
I've and many more 4 maned but had 0 fun. I 4 maned many swf but its was a complete shitshow of a game too. So the whole easy 4 man argument is wrong.
Killers want a less stressfull game though that is true.
Its not a "Depip squad"(they just did what most survivors should do)Its the " that who shall be not named" squad that makes killers avoid them.
@pauloandrade22
Don't worry about the English it's all good and most of the time we get what you're trying to say. My point partially is that some killers use voice as an excuse for every loss or swf for every loss when it might be them.
So you get 1 swf group of 2 and 2 solo's ina match and get spanked so it's obviously swf and voice that was the issue. It obviously couldn't have been the killer playing badly and or any combination of the following. The map rng sucked, the survivors were just more efficient as in they didn't make mistakes.
The killer didn't go with the best killer for the lobby and or perks and instead went with their favorite killer/build. The killer was using a low played killer for a daily which happens a lot on both sides. But if any of the above things happen it's never the killers fault but instead it was obviously a 4 man sfw.
I've been in solo q and had killers bashing survivors saying full 4 man swf losers you cheat etc after not getting 1-4k. This despite the fact that everyone was solo q and had joined separately by 5-15 seconds+ each. It's always something else if it isn't a 4k game instead of you just got outplayed, you chose to protect that totem over all else etc.
I've had matches where a killer knows where their hex totem is and will defend it and never leave it's area even while all 5 gens are done. In post game chat they'll say well you were bullying me or you're swf etc etc but it wasn't ehir refusal to budge that was the issue.
That's not to say that voice and swf causes problems since they do but it's not going to change so killers need to stop complaining about it. Instead you should be putting that wasted brain power into thinking of ways to improve it. Why not try coming up with ideas on how to fix things and then break down the pro's and cons of each idea.
Once you do that then think of how to overcome any issues and then check the fixes to see what problems those might have. I've yet to see the majority of the complainers do anything other than say nerf this, it's cheating etc.
I've posted several ideas on how to help killers and then broke down pro's and cons and ways to improve, some ideas were good and some just wouldn't work out. But at least when confronted by the issues i try and offer solutions instead of complaining on the forums about how unfair it is.