New app like MLGA has SWF detection
It detects and auto closes the lobby if any SWF joins.
If they arent going to blacklist MLGA, then they cant blacklist this either.
If they have a problem with this one, then I guess refusing to blacklist a known 3rd party app that affects gameplay like MLGA was a bad call.
If they arent going to blacklist MLGA, then they cant blacklist this either.
If they have a problem with this one, then I guess refusing to blacklist a known 3rd party app that affects gameplay like MLGA was a bad call.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Now all we need is the picture used for Jebb during the stream. I now seriously want to be a mod just so I can use that one pic.
That picture was perfect.
me too! I also like chaos, and feel people seeing the op's name in some way brightens their day.> @chemical_reject said:
WWLD for every post
Second: Why cheat in a game?
I don't get cheaters in general but it's a game. Are people that desperate to feel good about themselves in front of others? What am I missing?
Bump wwld
Honestly, if I see a toolbox I dodge the lobby... if I see a flashlight I dodge the lobby, if I see a Jake I dodge the lobby, if I see a Claudette I dodge the lobby. If I DON’T see 4 Dwight’s I dodge the lobby.
If i see 4 survivors i dodge the lobby. Who wants to deal with that. 1 vs 1 is more fair.
1 vs 1 lobbies are where it is at. Give me that 3,000k in bloodpoints.
I'm quoting things people say on this forum. I've seen multiple people say 4 vs 1 is unfair.