New app like MLGA has SWF detection
It detects and auto closes the lobby if any SWF joins.
If they arent going to blacklist MLGA, then they cant blacklist this either.
If they have a problem with this one, then I guess refusing to blacklist a known 3rd party app that affects gameplay like MLGA was a bad call.
If they arent going to blacklist MLGA, then they cant blacklist this either.
If they have a problem with this one, then I guess refusing to blacklist a known 3rd party app that affects gameplay like MLGA was a bad call.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
fair as in fair to win(not bullshit games where you only win if they want you to).
Which is about as subjective as a survivors opinion on camping.
Nope. In DbD, if a Survivor and Killer of comparable skill and knowledge go up against each other, the only way the Killer wins is if the Survivor makes mistakes. This is well known to be true, but some will deny it vehemently. It's also a major problem with game balance.
At least the gen rushing one can't be subjective logically (gens in 7/6 or less mins (and im being fair with the minutes too)).
unless its nurse.
The Nurse is only good because Survivors refuse to use her counters and treat her like any other Killer. Against Survivors who know what they're doing, she's as weak as any other Killer.
...I meant whenever or not they rage at campers...
Not about skill or winning.
The problem is that gen repairing is too short at the moment. And DS(kill it). And stalling.
What you quoted was a complaint about fairness in games. Did you even read what you quoted?
In all fairness all killers should be like the nurse in the sense that once she sees you you are ######### and you'd need to use mindgames and cleverness to outwit them.
Did you?
I said being fair is subjective in a game like this. There are many people that want some really stupid stuff to be put into this game simply because they think it's fair. I compared that to whether or not survivors tolerate being camped or not, because just like what is fair in this game, is also completely subjective.
And I explained why "fair" is not subjective with an example.
I would much rather them be like Billy, then the Nurse tbh and for the developers to fix the maps.
No you didn't lol.
You explained that the games balanced is #########. We already knew that from day one.
Fair enough( pun intended).
I just dislike stalling and DS BS. The rest is fine as is. If i lose it was not due to stalling or DS it was because they were better than me.
Which makes it objectively unfair.
Of course.
But what would make it fair is completely subjective to the individual.
Can we agree that if a killer is better than the survivor the killer should have a big chance to get them at least?
Of course they should.
THANK YOU. because thats the unfair part of the game. Being better than the survivor but they won(escape) because planks or certain stalling places or DS BS( the worst one)
You speak of entitlement, yet what entitles Survivors to easier games when they click SWF instead of playing solo? What’s the justification they get to force a handicap match on the Killer? “I have and want to play with friends. Therefore, you are forced to play a handicap match against us.” THAT is entitlement.
The Survivors who play SWF have absolutely no justification for forcing a handicap match on a Killer. Therefore, it is completely within the Killers right to decline a forced handicap match. The Survivor’s lack of justification is they feel entitled to a handicap match just because they are friends and want to play together. Survivors are NOT entitled to an easier match because they want to play with friends instead of randoms.
Killers are completely justified in dodging a lobby. Survivors are not entitled to an easier match just because they want to play with friends and not randoms. Survivors want to play with friends in SWF, fine. Though like it or not, Survivors have an advantage they SHOULD NOT HAVE because of it. Therefore, it’s is within the Killers right to dodge the lobby if he/she doesn’t not feel like being thrown into a forced handicap match.
As for the 3rd party program mentioned in this thread, you, nor anyone else has the right to tell Killers they are bad for using it if they so wish. Survivors use voice comms. Survivors use MLGA. Survivors use a plethora of their own 3rd party programs to make the game easier themselves.
To sit there and call Killers entitled is hypocrisy, if not a flat out lie. SWF are the ones who are entitled. The developers are currently trying to empower solo Survivors to be on par with information equal to that of SWF, then buff Killers to compensate.
Your ignorance is astounding really. “I don’t care about balance.” Then why are you even here? Why are the developers even bothering to try to “bridge the gap” between solo and SWF? Face it, SWF is not fine. Forcing a Killer into a handicap match isn’t fine. Dodging for SWF isn’t dodging for “easy” matches. It’s dodging for *fair and balanced* matches. Learn the difference between the two.
Also, I never once said *I personally* dodge. I even stated in my very first post I don’t care and do whatever. Thanks, for once again putting words into my mouth. I said Killers, meaning other Killers, if they so wish, have the right to use this program, have the right to dodge, and are justified in doing so. I don’t like it, you don’t like it. Deal with it.
Lastly, caring about Rank is quite normal. Just because you don’t, and many don’t, does not mean nobody does. Do not sit there and pretend like your ideology on Rank applies to everyone. That’s plain arrogance.
Here’s some more advice, kid. Grow up and think before you type. Knock it off with the stupid childish memes. Learn to have a civilized discussion instead of tossing ######### around left and right like a smart ass.
My first post was hardly “flip out”. If you think that’s “flipping out” then you’ve seen nothing yet.
You were right about one thing : This is embarrassing. You’re embarrassing the hell out of yourself for your ignorance, hypocrisy, arrogance, and childish behavior.
Yet you keep ######### replying.
Must be for the brownie points.
And if you're done lecturing me about how survivors are entitled, you can see that I never claimed they weren't.
You however obviously are.
You keep repeating this ######### as if I argued that they were justified.
You should get your eyes checked.
Not if you're doing it for easier lobbies.
You are not justified to a win because you play killer.
LOL you're argument has devolved from both sides that use 3rd party programs are bad to it's only bad if the survivors use 3rd party programs.
Keep being a hypocrite. You've shown your true colours now.
I didn't call killers entitled.
Just you.
Last time I check you don't represent all killers.
Cherry picking too. You have so many hobbies.
I said that you aren't justified to win, no matter the state of balance in the game. The fact that you ignored the context of what comes after that, shows your maliciousness.
Yeah but your are still not justified in dodging because the matches are challenging.
And even if you didn't do that #########, why did you accuse me of calling killers chicken #########?
Why did you imply I was a survivor main?
Then you started to claim I don't care about balance for some ######### reason.
If you don't dodge, then you are quite clearly salty over a 4 line comment saying that no one is justified to a win.
It's almost like you do exactly what I accused you of... dodging lobbies for easy matches.
So is shoving your bullshit down my throat because I didn't agree with one line with what you said.
And rank doesn't mean anything. You play long enough, you'll come to that conclusion too.
Oh no.
I can't wait to see what happens if I keep saying #########.
Also who are you to dictate what I can and can't say on this forum. I think it's you who needs to grow up and realize that not everyone agrees with your soap opera.
You seriously need a therapist.
I have no idea. At this point I just want this to end.
@Someissues said:
Look for it in the battered killers shelter.
I had over 100 flags and no response. Morf joins the forum and apparently I’m guilty of personal attacks. From a month before he joined... yeah
Is a cop not allowed to arrest you for stuff that happened before he joined the force, if there's an ongoing investigation?
Mods dont wanna read wall of texts, tbh I am lost too stopped reading when it escalated
There was a huge debacle on what to do with “false flagging” I never broke the rules once. In fact the person I was talking to got banned appropriately a DAY after it happened, meaning a moderator saw what I said and even deemed it okay. Later flags got removed. A month later I’m told I could get banned for personally attacking someone who personally attacked me
Hey is that where you have been? I haven't seen too much from you recently and you used to be a main presence on here. The ban candy is getting out of control. Some maybe deserved some out grudges and others out napoleon syndrome. Either way good to see a post from you again.
Kept ya waiting, huh?
SWF detection, if it were to be implemented officially, would most likely lead to more killers deciding to dodge lobbies and would choose to wait for longer times just to have potentially easier matches. No one can really detect if the killer is a notorious camper and is just a matter of the situation, the player, etc. Camping is disliked due to how unfun it is. SWF is more liked due to the fact that the survivors in the group are having fun with their friends. It's not fun on the killer's end when those survivors are OChido wannabees that decide to bully the killer.
I don't think I've ever seen an objective based SWF group, aside from the days of 4 Gens instantly popping with the old 'Brand New Part' toolbox add-on.
Went from seeing you highly active to pulling a Dwight in a locker. Thought you got targeted by a mod.
I missed seeing your green text. Nice to see you've come out of your closet.
Got a Name and /or Link to that? For Research purposes mind you, mingling with steam profiles sounds shifty and i wanna look into that so noone gets banned.
The OP got banned probably for something ridiculous or a grudge from a new mod. Contact him through his twitch Lowbei and he can answer it.
The sanctity of a locker is to never be doubted!
Observe Dwight in his natural habitat

Just tried to get it going, it's not even a simple thing. It's complicated and has a process. I hate crap like this where people talk about how great it is but fail to let people know it's not user friendly and people will likely not use it because it's a pain in the butt to install.
Bump to keep the post alive!
Oh the post is still going...
Didin't expect that out of our community...
JK ofc I did bcs noone in this fng world knows what ADAPT means!
Looks like I've had my fun here, it's time to move on bois.
me too! I also like chaos, and feel people seeing the op's name in some way brightens their day.
It's nice to see you active again @Jack11803 you've always got a witty response to brighten the day. As for this thread it's sad how bad this has become and those that download the program will probably come to regret it.