[New Killer DLC_9] Potential Easter Egg: Kuchisake-onna (Mouth cut)

Picture of the past: date: Oct 26 2017 -->

Edit: It is NOT crossed out with the current blood marks.

Current picture: August 17, 2018. -->

Edit:It appears crossed out with some marks of blood.

Current teaser New Killer: August 17, 2018. -->

I do not understand, I need an explanation... but with regard to the painting of a long time ago, there are some blood stains and the wood of that house coincides with that of the new teaser of the new killer ...

Edit: I want to conclude that after investigating with a partner and following the suggestions of the developers: @Not_queen and Mcote, thanks to them I have arrived by looking at different maps and comparing them as they were 6 months ago, the key where is the "easter" egg "is in the picture of Freddy's map, where we see scratches where 6 months ago they did not appear and just today a teaser with certain scratches appears on a sliding door, I have to risk and say that we could be before: Kuchisake-onna Mouth cut

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure those marks have always been there on that map, i think its random per house, but i do see what your getting at with the painting. Very interesting.

  • @douggie123 said:
    Just incase the post doesn't work as I want I am gonna post here as well. I found the same scratches the nightmare did on an ambulance outside on the same map which weren't there before. Also Freddy has five claws this only shows 3 claw marks.

    Just some corrections
    1. Freddy has Ingame only 4 claws on his glove
    2. On The ambulance are 4 scratches
    3. The scratches were on the ambulance for a long time

  • @douggie123 said:
    Just incase the post doesn't work as I want I am gonna post here as well. I found the same scratches the nightmare did on an ambulance outside on the same map which weren't there before. Also Freddy has five claws this only shows 3 claw marks.

    Just some corrections
    1. Freddy has Ingame only 4 claws on his glove
    2. On The ambulance are 4 scratches
    3. The scratches were on the ambulance for a long time

  • @douggie123 said:
    Just incase the post doesn't work as I want I am gonna post here as well. I found the same scratches the nightmare did on an ambulance outside on the same map which weren't there before. Also Freddy has five claws this only shows 3 claw marks.

    Just some corrections
    1. Freddy has Ingame only 4 claws on his glove
    2. On The ambulance are 4 scratches
    3. The scratches were on the ambulance for a long time

  • What do you mean 3? I see 4. Blurry, but definitely 4.


  • Ok guys i showed a friend the teaser, and he pointed out once the door opens you can see the killers grayish arm. So i tried to get a still but instead i found this. In the reflection of the window as the killer opens the door, its the photo of the same slit mouth girl in the background! Idk if its me but take a 2nd look guys and try to pause towards the door opening.
  • This thread suggests a really cool killer idea.

    Problem is trying to not get too hyped in case the actual killer turns out to be a bad tempered squirrel on a unicycle or something. :P

  • I'm 100% sure you are all wrong as everyone was with the huntress.

  • I'm 100% sure you are all wrong as everyone was with the huntress.

    I wasn't that involved when the huntress was released. What were the big guesses on her?
  • Very good job on finding this. :)

  • @Jesya said:
    getting back to those scratch marks....

    those 4 scratch marks can also be seen in the same house on the stairway going down to that basement area....

    Also the same pic of that woman can be found in another house on the 2nd floor of the same map... with no scratch marks.

    I tried to look more but Billy didn't want me sightseeing. I don't know if these were there prior... just looking out for unusual scratches now... even if these remind me of Freddy...

    These claw marks are purely a reference to Freddy, as running his claws along walls was something he did throughout his movies. It's simply a thematic thing on his own map. They have been around for at least 9 months. I highly doubt they are some form of clue.

  • @MojoTheFabulous this is kind of what I was alluding at saying it reminds me of Freddy. I don't understand people using them for clues on the new killer now and why they are only using that map to search for them.
    Either way these little details are cool and I'd like to have the chance to look further.

  • @Jesya said:
    @MojoTheFabulous this is kind of what I was alluding at saying it reminds me of Freddy. I don't understand people using them for clues on the new killer now and why they are only using that map to search for them.
    Either way these little details are cool and I'd like to have the chance to look further.

    All pictures on the maps of the game are related to a chapter, look more close.

  • @pandorayr said:

    @Jesya said:
    @MojoTheFabulous this is kind of what I was alluding at saying it reminds me of Freddy. I don't understand people using them for clues on the new killer now and why they are only using that map to search for them.
    Either way these little details are cool and I'd like to have the chance to look further.

    All pictures on the maps of the game are related to a chapter, look more close.

    No they aren't. The majority of the pictures in the game are concept art.

  • Tbh, that number 2 & 3 = 23rd august thingy will be most likely true.

  • Tbh, that number 2 & 3 = 23rd august thingy will be most likely true.

    Maybe its a 5, meaning that the 5th could be the release.
  • In 2007 there was actually a movie called Carved. The killer in the movie was based on the kuchisake onna.
  • In 2007 there was actually a movie called Carved. The killer in the movie was based on the kuchisake onna.
  • I really hope it's Kuchisake or some japanese woman killer

  • Sorry to burst your joy or bubble but the killer is actually named in the teaser

    Nii is japanese for 2
    and 3 in japanese is San
    So Nii san / Niisan

    For all who didnt waste forever watching anime NiiSan Means big brother and you hear the heavy footsteps, its going to be a japanese male with some kind of big brother role ^^

  • I think the heavy foot sounds in the video are because of wooden shoes on a hardwood floor. I believe the killer will be called "The Geisha" and will be the woman in the painting on the Springfield map.

    The killers they've designed are known to them at least 6 months before we ever find out. When we see a new killer, the Dev are already 2 killers into development on their side. This killer could have been roughly designed a year ago, and hasn't been fleshed out till the last few months.

  • @Vanity said:
    Sorry to burst your joy or bubble but the killer is actually named in the teaser

    Nii is japanese for 2
    and 3 in japanese is San
    So Nii san / Niisan

    For all who didnt waste forever watching anime NiiSan Means big brother and you hear the heavy footsteps, its going to be a japanese male with some kind of big brother role ^^

    That actually sounds like a good theory. If the marks DO mean Big Brother, it would fit, since Big Brother in the book 1984 by George Orwell has the phrase, "Big Brother is always watching you!" That would fit with the dev tweet about "Shhh...It's watching!"

  • I think this may not be the easter egg after all. Keep looking.

  • Vanity said:

    Sorry to burst your joy or bubble but the killer is actually named in the teaser

    Nii is japanese for 2
    and 3 in japanese is San
    So Nii san / Niisan

    For all who didnt waste forever watching anime NiiSan Means big brother and you hear the heavy footsteps, its going to be a japanese male with some kind of big brother role ^^

    No its obviously an armed Nissan Skyline, we are going full Mad Max here.
  • .The closest to Kuchisake-onna could be Oiwa

    Oiwa.png
  • The major thing is the killer's ability. The fact that not_queen said: "Have a closer look." and Dave said: "We'd like to reveal more sooner but can't...It's watching." leads me to believe that the next killer is going to have some surveillance like ability. Their ability could be that the killer can place a camera like object either on the wall or on the ground so that any survivor that walks in front of it is reveled. The marks on the wall must be the ability. Much like the Hag, the next killer marks the wall and any one who walks in front of it has their aura reveled.

    I made a killer concept like this a long time ago. Where he could place eyeballs on the wall and any survivor that walked in front of the eyeball had their auras reveled. They might have made an ability similar to this.

  • The main thing is the killer's ability. The thing is that not_queen said: "Have a closer look." and Dave said: "We'd like to reveal more sooner but can't...It's watching." Which leads me to believe that the killer must have some surveillance like ability. The killers ability could be to place a camera like object on the wall and any survivor that walks in front of it is reveled. The marks on the wall in the video might be the ability. Much like the Hag, the next killer must mark the wall and survivors that step in front of it have their auras reveled.

  • @Amelia said:
    I really hope it's Kuchisake or some japanese woman killer

    If it's another male killer, I might get pissed...

  • @Amelia said:
    I really hope it's Kuchisake or some japanese woman killer

    If it's another male killer, I might get pissed...

  • @GhostrickSpecter said:

    @Amelia said:
    I really hope it's Kuchisake or some japanese woman killer

    If it's another male killer, I might get pissed...

    Don't worry the new killer is a woman

  • @Kamikaze_Rose said:

    @Vanity said:
    Sorry to burst your joy or bubble but the killer is actually named in the teaser

    Nii is japanese for 2
    and 3 in japanese is San
    So Nii san / Niisan

    For all who didnt waste forever watching anime NiiSan Means big brother and you hear the heavy footsteps, its going to be a japanese male with some kind of big brother role ^^

    That actually sounds like a good theory. If the marks DO mean Big Brother, it would fit, since Big Brother in the book 1984 by George Orwell has the phrase, "Big Brother is always watching you!" That would fit with the dev tweet about "Shhh...It's watching!"

    Yes exactly! I think the ''It's watching'' hints even further to a big brother

  • Vanity said:

    @Kamikaze_Rose said:

    @Vanity said:
    Sorry to burst your joy or bubble but the killer is actually named in the teaser

    Nii is japanese for 2
    and 3 in japanese is San
    So Nii san / Niisan

    For all who didnt waste forever watching anime NiiSan Means big brother and you hear the heavy footsteps, its going to be a japanese male with some kind of big brother role ^^

    That actually sounds like a good theory. If the marks DO mean Big Brother, it would fit, since Big Brother in the book 1984 by George Orwell has the phrase, "Big Brother is always watching you!" That would fit with the dev tweet about "Shhh...It's watching!"

    Yes exactly! I think the ''It's watching'' hints even further to a big brother

    I think the "It's watching" part was just referring to the entity.
  • The major thing is the killer's ability. The fact that not_queen said: "Have a closer look." and Dave said: "We'd like to reveal more sooner but can't...It's watching." leads me to believe that the next killer is going to have some surveillance like ability. Their ability could be that the killer can place a camera like object either on the wall or on the ground so that any survivor that walks in front of it is reveled. The marks on the wall must be the ability. Much like the Hag, the next killer marks the wall and any one who walks in front of it has their aura reveled.

    I made a killer concept like this a long time ago. Where he could place eyeballs on the wall and any survivor that walked in front of the eyeball had their auras reveled. They might have made an ability similar to this.

    But how would it work on maps like rotten fields where there is very few walls?
  • @CL4P_TRAP_ER said:
    The major thing is the killer's ability. The fact that not_queen said: "Have a closer look." and Dave said: "We'd like to reveal more sooner but can't...It's watching." leads me to believe that the next killer is going to have some surveillance like ability. Their ability could be that the killer can place a camera like object either on the wall or on the ground so that any survivor that walks in front of it is reveled. The marks on the wall must be the ability. Much like the Hag, the next killer marks the wall and any one who walks in front of it has their aura reveled.

    I made a killer concept like this a long time ago. Where he could place eyeballs on the wall and any survivor that walked in front of the eyeball had their auras reveled. They might have made an ability similar to this.

    @TheDarkLycan said:
    But how would it work on maps like rotten fields where there is very few walls?

    That's a good point. Maybe the killer will have some other way of surveillance. Maybe an eye in the sky or a crow that can reveal survivors under them.
    EDIT: But then again in maps like Lery's and the Game it wouldn't work.

  • The new killer is a new nurse 2.0 (i'm sure)
    Scott Jund says yesterday on stream: "is very strong"
    https://clips.twitch.tv/StylishPiliableBaboonBIRB?tt_content=player_twitch_logo&tt_medium=clips_embed

  • Vanity said:

    @Kamikaze_Rose said:

    @Vanity said:
    Sorry to burst your joy or bubble but the killer is actually named in the teaser

    Nii is japanese for 2
    and 3 in japanese is San
    So Nii san / Niisan

    For all who didnt waste forever watching anime NiiSan Means big brother and you hear the heavy footsteps, its going to be a japanese male with some kind of big brother role ^^

    That actually sounds like a good theory. If the marks DO mean Big Brother, it would fit, since Big Brother in the book 1984 by George Orwell has the phrase, "Big Brother is always watching you!" That would fit with the dev tweet about "Shhh...It's watching!"

    Yes exactly! I think the ''It's watching'' hints even further to a big brother

    I think the "It's watching" part was just referring to the entity.
    Exactly lol everybody blowing that ######### out of proportion. Dave clearly mentioned the entity before that line but it went over peoples heads lol
  • pandorayr said:

    The new killer is a new nurse 2.0 (i'm sure)
    Scott Jund says yesterday on stream: "is very strong"
    https://clips.twitch.tv/StylishPiliableBaboonBIRB?tt_content=player_twitch_logo&tt_medium=clips_embed

    Well in the beginning nobody knows how to counter the killers new style, so they all claim "its strong" or "OP". All it takes is time getting use to their play style and how to counter. Last killer The Clown, specifically attacks looping and exhaustion. Wonder what this new killer will attack.
  • C4Garuda said:
    pandorayr said:

    The new killer is a new nurse 2.0 (i'm sure)
    Scott Jund says yesterday on stream: "is very strong"
    https://clips.twitch.tv/StylishPiliableBaboonBIRB?tt_content=player_twitch_logo&tt_medium=clips_embed

    Well in the beginning nobody knows how to counter the killers new style, so they all claim "its strong" or "OP". All it takes is time getting use to their play style and how to counter. Last killer The Clown, specifically attacks looping and exhaustion. Wonder what this new killer will attack.
    Camping? Like a built in DH?
  • C4Garuda said:
    pandorayr said:

    The new killer is a new nurse 2.0 (i'm sure)
    Scott Jund says yesterday on stream: "is very strong"
    https://clips.twitch.tv/StylishPiliableBaboonBIRB?tt_content=player_twitch_logo&tt_medium=clips_embed

    Well in the beginning nobody knows how to counter the killers new style, so they all claim "its strong" or "OP". All it takes is time getting use to their play style and how to counter. Last killer The Clown, specifically attacks looping and exhaustion. Wonder what this new killer will attack.
    Camping? Like a built in DH?
    Kinda lost me there bud. But if i had to guess id say the killer will counter SWF somehow. Not sure what they will come up with but im intrigued. The last 2 dlcs...Pig counters gen rush, radius reading and unhooking , Clown counters looping and exhaustion hmmm i wonder. Ima bet SWF, like she has control over the crows and can see through their eyes or something like cameras? That would be an awesome way to track.
  • C4Garuda said:
    C4Garuda said:
    pandorayr said:

    The new killer is a new nurse 2.0 (i'm sure)
    Scott Jund says yesterday on stream: "is very strong"
    https://clips.twitch.tv/StylishPiliableBaboonBIRB?tt_content=player_twitch_logo&tt_medium=clips_embed

    Well in the beginning nobody knows how to counter the killers new style, so they all claim "its strong" or "OP". All it takes is time getting use to their play style and how to counter. Last killer The Clown, specifically attacks looping and exhaustion. Wonder what this new killer will attack.
    Camping? Like a built in DH?
    Kinda lost me there bud. But if i had to guess id say the killer will counter SWF somehow. Not sure what they will come up with but im intrigued. The last 2 dlcs...Pig counters gen rush, radius reading and unhooking , Clown counters looping and exhaustion hmmm i wonder. Ima bet SWF, like she has control over the crows and can see through their eyes or something like cameras? That would be an awesome way to track.
    Ya, I wish they would make the crows usefull or add more environmental obstacles like different animals or dead leaves that make crunching noises and stuff
1 2 ›