Dbd on Switch is utterly broken

Meh i got an awnser so i dunno

Comments

  • @nicknack said:

    Ok so I have talked about this two other times but the devs never really seemed to listen. I was nice being respectful and all that crap but now up I’m just pissed. Ok so dbd on switch is utterly broken the que times are over the roof for killer and surrvivors but that’s not even the best part of it yet. Once you get into the match someone either dcs during loading or three other dc during the games and the worst part is over half my games I have been in it has kicked me from the game saying the killer and I had disconnected and then gives me a penalty if you want proof I will give you proof but y’all are forgetting about switch even more than you have forgotten about Xbox. So @Peanits please fix this because this is my third time talking about this subject and I didn’t buy this game to wait 30 minutes to get a game and then go right back to waiting for a lobby after the penalty expires.

    Feel like Xbox & Switch guys don't matter as long as the PC fanbase is happy.

  • I mean, it did look trash in the trailer for Switch, I would not have purchased it based on the selected footage they released for it as an advertisement

  • @ItzPixelYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/140717/dbd-on-switch-is-utterly-broken

    Feel like Xbox & Switch guys don't matter as long as the PC fanbase is happy.

    I agree with this as there are not as many bugs as there are on switch and xbox


    @Mat_Sella said:

    I mean, it did look trash in the trailer for Switch, I would not have purchased it based on the selected footage they released for it as an advertisement

    and for this switch and Xbox are sometimes the only things that people can play dbd on because not everybody buys a pc or builds their own

  • Ugh, I hope they fix it. That's unacceptable. I was planning on buying the Switch version but I'm going to hold off for now.

  • I play on switch, and it's not THAT bad for me, though every day I do get kicked from a match which leads to a DC penalty. But matchmaking times vary, I don't think I've ever waited 30 minutes for a match on either side. Might depend on where you are.

  • @KingFrost said:

    I play on switch, and it's not THAT bad for me, though every day I do get kicked from a match which leads to a DC penalty. But matchmaking times vary, I don't think I've ever waited 30 minutes for a match on either side. Might depend on where you are.

    It never used to be 30 minutes at most it was 15 for me but now with all this happening it starts to make que times a lot longer than usual

  • I play on Switch in Europe and queue times aren't too bad for me (as long as your not playing at like 1am or something). I also never received a DC penalty that I didn't deserve. Where do you live? Queue times might depend on the area that you live in.

  • @Cancan71 said:

    I play on Switch in Europe and queue times aren't too bad for me (as long as your not playing at like 1am or something). I also never received a DC penalty that I didn't deserve. Where do you live? Queue times might depend on the area that you live in.

    I live in washington where schools are closed and most people are staying home so it leaves alot of people playing games but what i mean is the game never crashed this frequently it used to be once every 10-15 matches but now its almost every match

  • I could play that 50% is from pc

    and 40% is on consoles,

    and 10% use either cell phone or switch


    and switch players go for things like "smash bros" or something childish xD

  • @NICK714 said:

    I could play that 50% is from pc

    and 40% is on consoles,

    and 10% use either cell phone or switch

    and switch players go for things like "smash bros" or something childish xD

    So im not trying to be mean but. You know the switch is a consol and a handheld right? Plus people buy whatever they want just cause you have a switch dosent mean that your a child or want something childish to play its just the type of Console you wanted

  • You talk of these problems but I've never had them. I play solely on the Switch. I'm even buying a pro controller to use instead of joy cons. Que times aren't that long. I can get a killer match as fast as 10 seconds. My longest waiting time was an hour and that was because I played at 2 in the morning. And DC penalties aren't that hard to cope with. Its only from 2 to 5 minutes. Just sit on your phone for that time frame.

  • @NICK714 said:

    I could play that 50% is from pc

    and 40% is on consoles,

    and 10% use either cell phone or switch

    and switch players go for things like "smash bros" or something childish xD

    Doom Eternal would like to have a word with you

  • @NICK714 said:

    I could play that 50% is from pc

    and 40% is on consoles,

    and 10% use either cell phone or switch

    and switch players go for things like "smash bros" or something childish xD

    Just because I bought Animal Crossing that doesn't make me a child!!

    I play Resident Evil too!!! Grrr

  • I'd buy the game on Switch too if they added cross-play and cross-progression.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @1MillionPalletsToGo said:

    the only reason to still play a nintendo in 2020 is for smash bros.

    actually thats been the only reason to play a nintendo toy for a long time now

    Nintendo actually has good games, not just smash

  • @NICK714 said:

    I could play that 50% is from pc

    and 40% is on consoles,

    and 10% use either cell phone or switch

    and switch players go for things like "smash bros" or something childish xD

    Childish? Ahh I see we got our mlg gfuel cod gamer in chat.

  • @1MillionPalletsToGo said:

    the only reason to still play a nintendo in 2020 is for smash bros.

    actually thats been the only reason to play a nintendo toy for a long time now

    Botw Mario odyssey Mario maker smash links awakening luigis mansion Mario kart Mario party. There’s plenty of quality stuff

  • The Switch Release was nothing more than a cash grab.

  • @nicknack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1185620#Comment_1185620

    So im not trying to be mean but. You know the switch is a consol and a handheld right? Plus people buy whatever they want just cause you have a switch dosent mean that your a child or want something childish to play its just the type of Console you wanted


    I said that the majority who buy the switch go for their games as "smash" I did not say that they make you childish or something like that

  • @djsponge10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1185620#Comment_1185620

    Childish? Ahh I see we got our mlg gfuel cod gamer in chat.

    @NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1185620#Comment_1185620

    Just because I bought Animal Crossing that doesn't make me a child!!

    I play Resident Evil too!!! Grrr


    I said that the majority who buy the switch go for their games as "smash" I did not say that they make you childish or something like that


    If something else was understood, sorry, English is not my native language

  • I really can’t believe they charge $50 for the Switch version. I was going to buy it until I saw the price. They’re out of their minds.

  • @DisappointedUser said:

    I really can’t believe they charge $50 for the Switch version. I was going to buy it until I saw the price. They’re out of their minds.

    They do include 2 DLCs, but I agree. It needs to be much cheaper. Especially since they picked crappy DLCs IMO

  • This game chugs on beefy pc's. What have you expected from reeeeeeally weak switch version?

    Even consoles drop to 20 fps.

  • Well Behaviour got your money so tough. That’s as far as their concern goes.

  • I've been playing on Switch since day 1 and I haven't experienced these problems. Only early mornings have lobbies been slow for me. Tons of matches otherwise. my zarina already has a 'll 75 level 3 perks. Matches just haven't been a problem.


    I think I've only had 8 matches where a player disconnected while loading a game...Since ban effect. I've only been kicked from a game twice and sure it was my internet dropping that was to blame. Maybe you have a corrupt file or bad switch it some thing?....