So after talking to a few of my American friends on coms, I have come to the conclusion a lot hate pineapple on pizza, and some love ranch on pizza and some really don't. So I ask you, what would you rather have on your pizza? pineapple or ranch?
In all seriousness, I would rather have pineapple on pizza because I can't handle the taste of ranch. That's not saying it's right, because it is morally wrong on so many levels, but it's better than the alternative.
I like pineapple on pizza just fine its not my first choice it really only started to get hate because it became a meme. Ranch I like to but I don't put it on pizza I use it as a dipping sauce for crust.
If I had the choice to pick neither, I would, but as polls don't typically allow for a "none" option, I'd rather have ranch, because ranch is okay, I've never had pineapple so I can't really make a point against it, I just like ranch.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
p.s anyone can vote, don't have to be American it's just something I am wondering after talking to a lot of them is all lol no discrimination :)
My personal preference is neither to be honest.
But if you had to pick one?
If I HAD to choose one it'd be pineapple, I think?
Neither option, but if i had to choose it would be ranch for the simple reason of pineapple on pizza is just... wrong.
But a chicken/pepperoni pizza with a curry sauce dipper that's the muts nuts lol
Mushwin, you're killing us Americans.
In all seriousness, I would rather have pineapple on pizza because I can't handle the taste of ranch. That's not saying it's right, because it is morally wrong on so many levels, but it's better than the alternative.
Ranch easily
Definitely ranch. Idk why but the thought of warm fruit mixed with cheese and meat makes me yack.
I like pineapple on pizza just fine its not my first choice it really only started to get hate because it became a meme. Ranch I like to but I don't put it on pizza I use it as a dipping sauce for crust.
I would rather have a big, greasy cheeseburger topped with ketchup, bacon, and a heavily customized Desert Eagle.
You know, like a real American.
I think this would be for you then.
Stop, I can only get so erect.
:)
*freedom noises*
apologies but I when I look at this freedom food itβs too much freedom. π almost felt sick looking at all the grease.
If you don't look and eat like Bubble Bass are you even a true American
I can grill does that give me a pass? π
Grill my shorts
######### GOTTEM
iβm more surprised you got past the filter lmao
They're both great IMO, but pineapple is best.
Can I just dip the crust in ranch? That doesn't sound that bad.
I've had pineapple on pizza before and I didn't like the citrus/juiciness on it with the cheese and tomato sauce.
Pineapple, because at least that tastes okay.
Ranch on or as a dipping sauce is besmirching the great name of pizza!
Neither, they're both disgusting.
If I had the choice to pick neither, I would, but as polls don't typically allow for a "none" option, I'd rather have ranch, because ranch is okay, I've never had pineapple so I can't really make a point against it, I just like ranch.
50/50 :0